Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
duiusa said:
Hello everyone,

I have been reading posts, its really hard to wait. Ppl are waiting for more than 6 months after medicals. I dont get this, ppl who had done dere medicals in feb/mar are waiting for PAssport request but ppl who had done medicals in jun/jul already got Passport request. I guess they opened CPP-Ontario to speed up immigration, but it seems its hella slow. I think we can only wait and pray to God.:(
Yeah,This wait becomes more than frustration now.We can only pray to GOD now!!!

Hope, almighty showers his blessings on us very soon ,,may be tommorow or this week!!!:):):)

Really wanna hear something this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
duiusa said:
Hello everyone,

I have been reading posts, its really hard to wait. Ppl are waiting for more than 6 months after medicals. I dont get this, ppl who had done dere medicals in feb/mar are waiting for PAssport request but ppl who had done medicals in jun/jul already got Passport request. I guess they opened CPP-Ontario to speed up immigration, but it seems its hella slow. I think we can only wait and pray to God.:(

it is exactly 7 months after the medical and still waiting

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Ok, I landed at Peace Bridge on Oct 13, 2012. I drove there with my wife and 2 kids from Ohio. We arrived there at 5:30 pm. The officer did not look talkative, just asked three questions:
1. What can I do for you?
2. What is your address in Alberta?
3. What is the phone number there?
After asking the above questions, he just spent whole time on his checking computer and writing information on the COPR forms for us. It took 30 minutes to complete the whole process and I just stood there pretty much nothing to do. Then he asked us to sign off the COPR forms and congratulated us to be Canadian PR. Also briefly talked about the responsibility of PR. Then finally he referred us to go to customs desk for goods to follow.
The female office at customs desk looked at my B4 forms. She stamped the B4 forms, asked me to sign, and gave me the copy. The copy will be used for the goods to follow in the future. Then I was told ready to go.
The whole process is smooth and nice. It took about 45 minutes. I came back today with AVR (H1B visa) without any problem.

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi, Does anyone knows the phone number of
Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. west
7th floor section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A1L1

I've sent my additional dependent papers and bank draft last Aug. 1, 2012
upto now no update. Even my ECAS still application received.
I'm worried with my bank draft check for additional dependent it may
expire after 6 months. Please advise do I need to call them?

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
chanselay said:
Hi, Does anyone knows the phone number of
Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. west
7th floor section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A1L1

I've sent my additional dependent papers and bank draft last Aug. 1, 2012
upto now no update. Even my ECAS still application received.
I'm worried with my bank draft check for additional dependent it may
expire after 6 months. Please advise do I need to call them?
Unfortunately there is no number. if you have sent the documents to the correct address I am sure they would have en-cashed your draft. they are pretty fast in taking your money.

check with the bank about your draft...
the other way to know that they received your documents is through GCMS notes...apply for that and you will get the details...

Syed

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Hi guys,

My Work Permit and Canadian Visa expires on Dec 21st 2012. I am currently awaiting my PPR. It has been more than three months since my PR application went into 'In process' and now it seems like they are busy clearing out early 2011 applicants. So I might not hear anything before Dec 21st 2012.

Realistically the options I have to remain in the PR race is to apply for a Work Permit with or without my employer's assistance. I applied for my PR through the PNP program last year around this time and have a Province Certificate. From what I know my employeer does not assist with work permit extentions. So my question is can I by myself apply for an extension without any inputs or documents from my employeer? Has anyone been in the same situation?

Thanks
JonMonc

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jonmonc said:
Hi guys,

My Work Permit and Canadian Visa expires on Dec 21st 2012. I am currently awaiting my PPR. It has been more than three months since my PR application went into 'In process' and now it seems like they are busy clearing out early 2011 applicants. So I might not hear anything before Dec 21st 2012.

Realistically the options I have to remain in the PR race is to apply for a Work Permit with or without my employer's assistance. I applied for my PR through the PNP program last year around this time and have a Province Certificate. From what I know my employeer does not assist with work permit extentions. So my question is can I by myself apply for an extension without any inputs or documents from my employeer? Has anyone been in the same situation?

Thanks
JonMonc

Hi Jon MONC

I am an Alberta nominee and my WP expires this week and i have applied for extension for WP ,, it only needed Nomination certificate,, proof of medical for PR application and a current job offer and u can apply online...

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Buds said:
Hi Jon MONC

I am an Alberta nominee and my WP expires this week and i have applied for extension for WP ,, it only needed Nomination certificate,, proof of medical for PR application and a current job offer and u can apply online...
agree with Buds... with provincial nomination letter you can apply for work permit online and current processing period is 5-6weeks (30-35 working days). All the province have taken that measure...you dont need to get LMO etc.. its time you apply without any delays..you need employment letter, provincial nomination, copy of PR medicals...scan them apply online from cic.gc.ca

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
prasamp said:
agree with Buds... with provincial nomination letter you can apply for work permit online and current processing period is 5-6weeks (30-35 working days). All the province have taken that measure...you dont need to get LMO etc.. its time you apply without any delays..you need employment letter, provincial nomination, copy of PR medicals...scan them apply online from cic.gc.ca
Hi prasamp,

Is the time 4-6 week coz i read it somewhere as 55 days...
I am in a cofused state actually , I have my flight already booked on jan 09 for India,,,and I had applied for PR on FEb 06.2012,, medical recieved on april25.2012

just yestreday I sent them PCC and RCMP FP report which they requested on Sep26.2012

The ECAS went to IN Process on Sep 26....shoould I apply for Multiple entry visa once I get my renewd WP or shall I wait?

Any one in same situation?

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
syed_h_sha said:
Unfortunately there is no number. if you have sent the documents to the correct address I am sure they would have en-cashed your draft. they are pretty fast in taking your money.

check with the bank about your draft...
the other way to know that they received your documents is through GCMS notes...apply for that and you will get the details...

Syed
What is GCMs notes?

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Buds said:
Hi prasamp,

Is the time 4-6 week coz i read it somewhere as 55 days...
I am in a cofused state actually , I have my flight already booked on jan 09 for India,,,and I had applied for PR on FEb 06.2012,, medical recieved on april25.2012

just yestreday I sent them PCC and RCMP FP report which they requested on Sep26.2012

The ECAS went to IN Process on Sep 26....shoould I apply for Multiple entry visa once I get my renewd WP or shall I wait?

Any one in same situation?
I had my Finger Printing and my case go into Inprocess in early July this year and I am still waiting for my PPR. So I would assume that the PPR is not going to come by Jan 2013. Again, I know this is not what you want to hear but I am just trying to be realistic :(

JonMonc

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
prasamp said:
Thanks prasamp! When you say copy of PR medicals...is that the form that I received from CiC? If I remember correctly the medical results are not disclosed to us and was send to Ottawa directly. Please correct me if I am wrong.

JonMonc

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jonmonc said:
Thanks prasamp! When you say copy of PR medicals...is that the form that I received from CiC? If I remember correctly the medical results are not disclosed to us and was send to Ottawa directly. Please correct me if I am wrong.

JonMonc
JonMONC,,, Just go to ur DMP and ask for a reciept of immigration medical..

They will give u a receipt that will have dat of medical and ur name , adress etc...just scan it and upload in ur online application

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jonmonc said:
I had my Finger Printing and my case go into Inprocess in early July this year and I am still waiting for my PPR. So I would assume that the PPR is not going to come by Jan 2013. Again, I know this is not what you want to hear but I am just trying to be realistic :(

JonMonc
Thanks ,,Jonmonc, that answers my question,...I should apply for multiple entry visaa then...

Buds