Passports to CPC Ottawa-August 2017

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you need US visa to flagpole? Do they need extra photos?
You don’t need US visa to flagpole. They returned me 2 photos with passport and CoPR. And one photo was already attached on the CoPR. The officer didn’t take the extra photo. He didn’t even cross my immigration and work visa.

I went to Service Canada to get a new SIN today. Also went to Service Ontario to renew my health card. The CoPR is very important. Keep it at a safe place.

Reactions: ruhin

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Guys I am sending my passport from the US and just created an online account with FedEx how should I proceed from here and how much time is expected to get my passport back please?
Isn't it that you send only photocopies for US residents? What does the PPR mail say. I may be wrong, but just check your mail again.

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Happy landing, do you know whether we can walk across and do landing by walking back?
You cannot walk across. - or rather you still need to touch the US border, get a return slip from the US border officials, and then show it at the CBSA. So better go in a vehicle.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Isn't it that you send only photocopies for US residents? What does the PPR mail say. I may be wrong, but just check your mail again.
Only US passport holders need to send photo copy. All others need to send original passports to Ottawa irrespective of their residency status in US.

dennis05

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
PPR - August 30, 2017
Passport Sent - August 31, 2017
Passport Delivered - September 1, 2017
Application Approved - September 19, 2017
Tracker Activated - September 21, 2017
COPR / Passport received - September 22, 2017

Reactions: wstrn24

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys guys please I am desperate for help here.
I need to request to have my husband passport stamped where he lives now and to get an extension for my passport beyond 30 days for stamping because I have a planned trip within 30 days so please advise the best way to go about these two issues?

Please help =(

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Only US passport holders need to send photo copy. All others need to send original passports to Ottawa irrespective of their residency status in US.
Absolutely wrong information given! Nobody with the passport from Visa-exempt countries (list is here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp) needs to send the original passports... Only holders from Visa-required countries (such as Israel, Iran, India, Rwanda, Russia, Pakistan etc the complete list on the same link) have to to send the original ;)

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
I need to request to have my husband passport stamped where he lives now and to get an extension for my passport beyond 30 days for stamping because I have a planned trip within 30 days so please advise the best way to go about these two issues?

Please help =(
Help please

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hey guys,

I sent my passports on September 14th and were delivered by September 15th.

I have not received any email or any sort of notification from cic yet.is it normal?

Also, what is the order of steps that I should look out for. Does it go like this?

1.Application approved, notification by cic account

2 Tracker activated. Notified via email?

3.Passports sent and receive notification via email.

Let me know if this is how it goes.

Thanks

YES, thats how it goes. and it might take 2-9 weeks of processing

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........

Please help =(

Hi please email " CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca " having subject line as application # and UCI #

As this format

Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
UCI:
Application:

and a request you needed they will reply you with in a day or two .
your case wouldnt be a problem they will help you make it smooth.

Thanks