+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa-August 2017

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
You can try by calling cic and request the agent, he can put a note to your file and then it depends upon cpc-Ottawa. For FedEx I have no experience.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Walgreens photo might not be the only issue. I sent the 2X2 photos taken from walgreen on 13th Sept. My tracker was activated an hour ago.
Hopefully application was approved but you never know.
Ok, my walgreens was rejected as well. I also got the passports back alongwith request to submit photos afresh within 15 days.
Passports received by CPC today.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Absolutely wrong information given! Nobody with the passport from Visa-exempt countries (list is here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp) needs to send the original passports... Only holders from Visa-required countries (such as Israel, Iran, India, Rwanda, Russia, Pakistan etc the complete list on the same link) have to to send the original ;)
Yes, only passports of visa-required countries should be in original irrespective of US resident status.Rest all photo copies.

jasmeet74

Sep 18, 2017
My passports were received by CPC on September 5th.
I called CIC on September 21st and agent said that he sent a reminder request to CPC Ottawa.

This morning I got an e-mail from CPC.CTD@... saying that we have lot of application intake and we are not sure how long it will take to process your passports.Please be patient.

I hope it is just a generic e-mail, and nothing implies that my passports will be processed really late.

Thanks in advance.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Ok, my walgreens was rejected as well. I also got the passports back alongwith request to submit photos afresh within 15 days.
Passports received by CPC today.
Did you get any notification regarding photos being rejected ? Any explanation given by them? What size were your earlier photos?

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Landed on DWT this morning about 6:00am. There were only 4 persons both on US side and Canada side and no waiting. All process took about one hour including about 30 minutes of waiting for tunnel shuttle bus to come back from US customs to Canada CBSA office.
Thanks for all on this forum and good wishes for current candidates.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Try this - (613) 944-4000
Thanks but not working. I am choosing the option 1, 1, 2, and it is telling me sorry toll free no. not available from you area, that means it is taking me to thee same no. that is available from canada only.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Did you get any notification regarding photos being rejected ? Any explanation given by them? What size were your earlier photos?
They sent my entire package ( 2 passports + old photos ) back to me alongwith a letter saying "Photos not as per specs......". They didn't describe what was wrong with the photos.
Earlier photos were US size ( 2 by 2 ). Canadian photos are 2 by 2 and 3/4.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanks but not working. I am choosing the option 1, 1, 2, and it is telling me sorry toll free no. not available from you area, that means it is taking me to thee same no. that is available from canada only.
Try with skype or hangouts. I heard ppl from india calling using these.