+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
No need for any affidavit. Go to hamdan. U will find many approved legal translators. After translation they will stamp the seal. I uploaded my german n uae pcc tranlsations without any affidavot.
Thank you. But they asked to upload three things with translation

1- Certified copy of original
2- Affidavit from the translator
3- Certified Translated copy

I have also read that we have to attached original document as well and there are some rejections too on not uploading the originals. Can you give me any number or address for good translator o Hamdan, I tried calling few but non of them is translating from Urdu to English.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Thank you. But they asked to upload three things with translation

1- Certified copy of original
2- Affidavit from the translator
3- Certified Translated copy

I have also read that we have to attached original document as well and there are some rejections too on not uploading the originals. Can you give me any number or address for good translator o Hamdan, I tried calling few but non of them is translating from Urdu to English.
I think Affidavit is required in case when your translator is not legal/certified. However, if this is the scenario then I missed it as well :) I went to First Gulf Legal Translation (026333332). Yes, original is must to upload and then attach its translation.

Can you guide me at what stage my app is: At first I got medical passed message and BG was "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when we will start processing your BG". Then in two days BG changed to NA and since then its same.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I think Affidavit is required in case when your translator is not legal/certified. However, if this is the scenario then I missed it as well :) I went to First Gulf Legal Translation (026333332). Yes, original is must to upload and then attach its translation.

Can you guide me at what stage my app is: At first I got medical passed message and BG was "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when we will start processing your BG". Then in two days BG changed to NA and since then its same.
I am sharing some other candidates interpretation of the BG status as I have not yet submitted eAPR. The change in BG process is as follow.

BG Not Started ------> In Progress
BG In progress ------> No needed/Not Applicable
BG No Need ------> In progress. This will stay like this untill you get your PPR.

I think you reached NA which is second step. I have yet to know what exactly is meant by these status and what are the steps completed with each BG status change.

funter28

May 20, 2015
I am sharing some other candidates interpretation of the BG status as I have not yet submitted eAPR. The change in BG process is as follow.

BG Not Started ------> In Progress
BG In progress ------> No needed/Not Applicable
BG No Need ------> In progress. This will stay like this untill you get your PPR.

I think you reached NA which is second step. I have yet to know what exactly is meant by these status and what are the steps completed with each BG status change.
Ok thank you!

hazbeen88

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks to all the members for their help but im still unable to get points for a new express entry profile once i link it with the UCI of my old profile. Even though i seem to pass through the first eligibility stage. When i fill in my complete profile for express entry it says " submitted" and then within a minute i get an inbox saying that I am not eligible at this stage. I've sent in a web query to CIC , lets see if they get back to me

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi guys
I have a query. I have been living abroad for 8 out of last 10 years and recently came back to Pakistan. I have received my PCC which says the stay period is from birth till date. Could that be an issue?
I have PCCs from all the other countries too.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi guys
I have a query. I have been living abroad for 8 out of last 10 years and recently came back to Pakistan. I have received my PCC which says the stay period is from birth till date. Could that be an issue?
I have PCCs from all the other countries too.
I have done the same and a lot of other people have done the same. Don't worry about it. Its acceptable.

Reactions: AtImechE

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I have done the same and a lot of other people have done the same. Don't worry about it. Its acceptable.
Thanks alot. There is another doubt in my head, hopefully you can clear that too. I renewed my passport in Nov 2016, and my ielts says my old passport number for identification. Do I need to give details of old passport too?
According to IRCC instruction only current passport details are required. But my ielts won't match the passport number.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Thanks alot. There is another doubt in my head, hopefully you can clear that too. I renewed my passport in Nov 2016, and my ielts says my old passport number for identification. Do I need to give details of old passport too?
According to IRCC instruction only current passport details are required. But my ielts won't match the passport number.
To be honest, my guess is as good as yours. But I don't think passport would be a problem.

Will you be attaching your IELTS result paper? I will be, its safer that way. That report has your name, picture, date of birth, gender. So I don't think just having a different identification document number is an issue.

Also I am attaching all the passports I have ever used. I know the instructions are a bit strange in that way, but I would rather be safe then sorry.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: AtImechE

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
no. they won't make you wait for more than 3 days. my case enquiry was answered within 2~3days last weeks by cpc ottawa. there is no other alternative other than wait anyway as it is your lvo and it happens to be fastest in replying.
Spoke to an agent today, who told me to send my passport to ottawa and have family send theirs' to Canadian Embassy in Pakistan. Also, received an email today saying same, only it told me to wait for directions regarding my family's passports/documents and where to send them.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Spoke to an agent today, who told me to send my passport to ottawa and have family send theirs' to Canadian Embassy in Pakistan. Also, received an email today saying same, only it told me to wait for directions regarding my family's passports/documents and where to send them.
I think uou should wait for directions. BUT, keep replying to this email every second day until you actually get these directions.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
My ITA application got recently rejected because my wife's police certificate was not complete according to them. I live in Dubai and I am from Pakistan and I got the police certificate made for my wife from Karachi mentioning the dates from 2013 till date. This covers her time spent in Pakistan after we got married. However, prior to this she was living from 1996 till 2013 at a different address with her parents.

They have basically raised an objection saying that the police certificate does not cover the full period of time spent in Pakistan.

Does this mean that we have to mention all the addresses on the police certificate or make multiple certificates depending on the addresses? Has anyone else faced this problem before? Can someone please guide me
Bro, its better that u make two PCC for your wife, one before marriage after she turned 18 and one after marriage the similar address as you.

ImmiCanada17

Jun 4, 2017
Hello

I got my PCC from Lahore and it is covering all period of my stay since the age of 18 years. However, I have done my MS degree from Islamabad where I studied for two years. Do I need a PCC from ISB also? Can the CIC object on this that you have spent more than 6 months in ISB and you did not submit the PCC from Islamabad.

Kindly senior members share your experience.

Thanks

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Bro, its better that u make two PCC for your wife, one before marriage after she turned 18 and one after marriage the similar address as you.
in my case my wife is priciple applicant and she had been lived in 3 different places in karachi from the time of her birth so do i need to provide all the PCC according to area where she used to live???