+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello

I got my PCC from Lahore and it is covering all period of my stay since the age of 18 years. However, I have done my MS degree from Islamabad where I studied for two years. Do I need a PCC from ISB also? Can the CIC object on this that you have spent more than 6 months in ISB and you did not submit the PCC from Islamabad.

Kindly senior members share your experience.

Thanks
Brother one PCC covering all time duration since 18 years in enough. You do not need multiple PCC from same country.

Reactions: ImmiCanada17

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
in my case my wife is priciple applicant and she had been lived in 3 different places in karachi from the time of her birth so do i need to provide all the PCC according to area where she used to live???
No, you only need to provide one PCC from Karachi which covers all duration since 18 years.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi guys. I have lived in UK on student and work visas, on my passport only the 1st student visa sticker is pasted. After that they changed rules and all the visas were issued on bio metric cards. No stamps or stickers on passport. As I have to scan and send all passport marking and stamps, could it be an issue as there is no way I can show that I had legal right to stay in UK for that time period.
Thanks for your help.

Tatheer Zehra

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Hi guys
I have a query. I have been living abroad for 8 out of last 10 years and recently came back to Pakistan. I have received my PCC which says the stay period is from birth till date. Could that be an issue?
I have PCCs from all the other countries too.
I think you should get your PCC properly mentioning the dates / period when you have stayed here.

Reactions: AtImechE

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi guys
I have a query. I have been living abroad for 8 out of last 10 years and recently came back to Pakistan. I have received my PCC which says the stay period is from birth till date. Could that be an issue?
I have PCCs from all the other countries too.
If you have only one address on your ID card then it's fine.. I had the same written on my PCC, I had no problem.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hello

I got my PCC from Lahore and it is covering all period of my stay since the age of 18 years. However, I have done my MS degree from Islamabad where I studied for two years. Do I need a PCC from ISB also? Can the CIC object on this that you have spent more than 6 months in ISB and you did not submit the PCC from Islamabad.

Kindly senior members share your experience.

Thanks
If you've mentioned Lahore and Islamabad addresses, then you'll have to give PCC from both cities. Pakistan doesn't have a centralized system where one PCC covers all the addresses. So in short yes, you will need PCC from Lahore and islamabad.

Reactions: Eddie lambardo

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Thanks alot. There is another doubt in my head, hopefully you can clear that too. I renewed my passport in Nov 2016, and my ielts says my old passport number for identification. Do I need to give details of old passport too?
According to IRCC instruction only current passport details are required. But my ielts won't match the passport number.
Your current passport must have your old passport number on page 2. So maks sure.to scan and upload that page (it's required to upload anyways) and explain the IELTS situation PP mismatch in LOE and you're good to go

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Please don't misinform. You'll need pcc from Lahore and islamabad.
Brother, You please do not misinform. PCC is needed only from one city covering all duration since 18 years. I have 4 examples in my aquaintance who used one PCC only despite the fact they resided in different cities. It is just a myth to get PCC from all cities. They are PR holders now. Just mention a single case which is rejected due to single PCC. Yes there are rejections if your PCC do not cover all time since age of 18 years.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
If you've mentioned Lahore and Islamabad addresses, then you'll have to give PCC from both cities. Pakistan doesn't have a centralized system where one PCC covers all the addresses. So in short yes, you will need PCC from Lahore and islamabad.
Who said that we do not have centralized system? your PCC is being uploaded online to be verified by any law agency. I have confirmed this myself. secondly if you have any FIR against you, it will be updated in your permanent address police station.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Brother, You please do not misinform. PCC is needed only from one city covering all duration since 18 years. I have 4 examples in my aquaintance who used one PCC only despite the fact they resided in different cities. It is just a myth to get PCC from all cities. They are PR holders now. Just mention a single case which is rejected due to single PCC. Yes there are rejections if your PCC do not cover all time since age of 18 years.
I'm sure you are very well informed yourself. But telling folks to only upload PCC from one address when instead they have lived at many, is essentially misinforming. If someone has lived at Lahore and Islamabad, they need police clearances from both cities.

Secondly, no we do not have a centralized system acceptable to CIC. There may be such a system for domestic law enforcement agency, but yet to be validated by the IRCC. So again, please try to not mislead folks with wrong info. Thanks

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I'm sure you are very well informed yourself. But telling folks to only upload PCC from one address when instead they have lived at many, is essentially misinforming. If someone has lived at Lahore and Islamabad, they need police clearances from both cities.

Secondly, no we do not have a centralized system acceptable to CIC. There may be such a system for domestic law enforcement agency, but yet to be validated by the IRCC. So again, please try to not mislead folks with wrong info. Thanks
What I have got an information from an officer in police department that the PCC can only be issued for the permanent address. so we can only have one from our permanent or current address as per CNIC. So getting multiple PCC would not be possible.