+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
in my case my wife is priciple applicant and she had been lived in 3 different places in karachi from the time of her birth so do i need to provide all the PCC according to area where she used to live???
Karachi is divided into 3 different police zones. If her address is in a different zone which doesn't come under the judicial limits of that particular zone, the SSP zone office won't issue you a certificate. So make sure to get it for your current address

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
What I have got an information from an officer in police department that the PCC can only be issued for the permanent address. so we can only have one from our permanent or current address as per CNIC. So getting multiple PCC would not be possible.
Mentioning another city in the personal history won't complicate matters then?

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017

Ya its kind of complicated, In that case we only mention city where we permanently reside.
Bro whats the solution than if police is only willing to give u PCC for only ur address on CNIC from 18 till date.

Aug 16, 2017
Salam Humwatnoo,

I have recently complete my Master in UK and want to apply for express entry programme .So seniors guidance is requested here to start my process for maple land immigration . I have sent my edu doc to WES for ECA

my profile is mentioned below-
BBA(PK) :4 years
Msc(UK): 1.5 Years
IELTS : L8,S7,W7,R7
Work exp in PK : 3 years

Thanking in anticipation.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I've heard lot about Pakistani PCC that we have to get from cities where we lived. I had to get PCC from 2 countries, Pakistan and England. I only get one PCC from England nevertheless I lived different cities in England. i think it's one PCC from each country if someone lives more than 6 months.
Now for Pakistan, just get PCC from the address written in your ID card.

Reactions: ImmiCanada17

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Salam Humwatnoo,

I have recently complete my Master in UK and want to apply for express entry programme .So seniors guidance is requested here to start my process for maple land immigration . I have sent my edu doc to WES for ECA

my profile is mentioned below-
BBA(PK) :4 years
Msc(UK): 1.5 Years
IELTS : L8,S7,W7,R7
Work exp in PK : 3 years

Thanking in anticipation.
Impressive detail, all you need to do is calculate your crs and follow the instructions to create your EE profile. Am sure you will get more 460+ points. Good luck

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
No brother. That is what i am trying to tell you that I have 4 people in my social circle who lived in 2 or 3 different cities and they uploaded only one PCC from permanent address and that was acceptable. They all have mentioned their stay in different cities in personnel history. So it does not mean that if you have taken multiple PCC so only you are right. Single PCC is enough which cover time duration sinve 18 years.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I've heard lot about Pakistani PCC that we have to get from cities where we lived. I had to get PCC from 2 countries, Pakistan and England. I only get one PCC from England nevertheless I lived different cities in England. i think it's one PCC from each country if someone lives more than 6 months.
Now for Pakistan, just get PCC from the address written in your ID card.
You are right brother. One PCC is enough from one country.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Ya its kind of complicated, In that case we only mention city where we permanently reside.
Bro whats the solution than if police is only willing to give u PCC for only ur address on CNIC from 18 till date.
No brother. You can mention all cities where you worked and resided. It is not a problem. Just make sure that your PCC is covering all duration since 18 years.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
u
No brother. You can mention all cities where you worked and resided. It is not a problem. Just make sure that your PCC is covering all duration since 18 years.
mean to say that the PCC that i would make for my permanent residence should be from 18 years till date and only one PCC from permanent residence would suffice.