Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you! Do both PCC are different in format or same? issued by Police station and online one?
go to ministry of interior office which is at corniche road, they will charge AED 54.04 and will give PCC in 2 working days. you need to give your passport size pic along with coloured copies of emirates id and passport, visa page. it will be in English and Arabic both

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
yes same BS and MS
you must get masters equivalency.

same case happened to one of my group fellow and later his ECA was changed to masters. He contacted them through linkedin, please try from there to get valuable points

funter28

May 20, 2015
go to ministry of interior office which is at corniche road, they will charge AED 54.04 and will give PCC in 2 working days. you need to give your passport size pic along with coloured copies of emirates id and passport, visa page. it will be in English and Arabic both
If u r referring to the one at marina mall, its not processing pcc now.

Rauf777

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys,

Writing to you from Azerbaijan with regards to the police certificate from Pakistan.
There is an information on official CIC webpage that the police certificate for "not citizens" should be taken from the embassy of Pakistan in any country you resident in. I went to the embassy, but they told that they are not eligible to give any police certificate.

In addition,I was working in Pakistan for one year with my old international passport, and recently I have changed my passport to new one, consequestly, I have no evidence of my Pakistanian Visa and stamps in current passport, however, CIC requires "all evidences of legal stay in country".

Can anyone suggest any option I can follow in this case?
With regards,
Rauf.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Just applied online on MOI website for PCC. They charged 150 AED and it will be delivered in my email within 1 day as per their email.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just applied online on MOI website for PCC. They charged 150 AED and it will be delivered in my email within 1 day as per their email.
yes it's also one of the method but bit costly.

hazbeen88

Aug 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

an applicant here from Karachi , Pakistan. I had received an ITA in the may round and had completed all my uploads. Unfortunately my application got cancelled/rejected because of a pcc (police certificate) issued from Karachi , wasn't backdated to 2007 (10 years). Now I am trying to re-apply for the express entry using my profile again but it wont go through. I pass through the eligibility form and then I get to fill in all the forms again and transmit. In my immigration history I got to put in my UCI (as i had been given one in the last ITA) and then it is all fine till transmitting. Once I transmitt it , I even get an acknowledgement. But then I get an inbox message saying this :

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs at the moment. Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds. If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. You can also consider applying directly to a province or territory through the Provincial Nominee Program. Learn more here: . Find out more about immigrating to Canada at ...

Can anyone please help me with this . I dont want to waste any more time than I have to.

Many thanks

funter28

May 20, 2015
Sorry to hear that. I had the same issue when making my profile for the first time. Did u check no. Of years in your education section? I was writing 2 yrs instead of 18 in total years of education for masters degree. What's your AOR date? And when you received rejection? I had submitted PCC from pak too but to support it I uploaded noc from pak embassy as well. Dnt know how they will treat my PCC as they have dates issue too.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Sorry to hear that. I had the same issue when making my profile for the first time. Did u check no. Of years in your education section? I was writing 2 yrs instead of 18 in total years of education for masters degree. What's your AOR date? And when you received rejection? I had submitted PCC from pak too but to support it I uploaded noc from pak embassy as well. Dnt know how they will treat my PCC as they have dates issue too.
If your PCC is covering all duration from the age of 18 years, you are good to go.