+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

azahoor

May 5, 2017
AOA,

i am back again with another query. i have lived in 5 different cities in past 10 years. for last 1 year in current city, but my "present address" on my CNIC is of lahore. i have to show all address on PR application, for job experience. Now do we need to get PCC from current city or from lahore shown as "present address" on CNIC?

azahoor

May 5, 2017
Can please someone, with experience, clarify how deep background check do they do???. Like what if i skip my current address in my history and show last city of residence as present. Is there a possibility that they go n check if i am actually living there , or have moved. Its too much hassel to get paper work done from a place you moved in a few months back. Its way easy for me to get my paper work from my previous city. I hope i am making my point clear.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOA,

i am back again with another query. i have lived in 5 different cities in past 10 years. for last 1 year in current city, but my "present address" on my CNIC is of lahore. i have to show all address on PR application, for job experience. Now do we need to get PCC from current city or from lahore shown as "present address" on CNIC?
Bhai, You need to get PCC if your permanent address changed. If you went to one city and lived there, did job and then return to your home city, you no longer required PCC but if you address changed because your relocation from home city to another and you are or lived there on permanent basis and that address is on your CNIC, you need a PCC.

I hope its clear to you now and if not, let me know i shall try to explain more.

if you approach a police of area where you lived for few time, the first question they will ask is, how do we know you lived there? did you report to us that you are coming to live here and they do have a point. Clarified??

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can please someone, with experience, clarify how deep background check do they do???. Like what if i skip my current address in my history and show last city of residence as present. Is there a possibility that they go n check if i am actually living there , or have moved. Its too much hassel to get paper work done from a place you moved in a few months back. Its way easy for me to get my paper work from my previous city. I hope i am making my point clear.
don't play like this bro! it could affect your application. put what is right and authentic

azahoor

May 5, 2017
thankyou zeeshan, get your point. so its permanent address on CNIC we need to refer to for PCC not even the 'Present address' on CNIC. i have both of them different :(

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
thankyou zeeshan, get your point. so its permanent address on CNIC we need to refer to for PCC not even the 'Present address' on CNIC. i have both of them different :(
That doesnt sound reasonable. I think your present address is what you have to take PCC. Anyone with suggestions please?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
you need to take from both addresses. I clearly said that if you stayed or staying and is mentioned in CNIC. I also did this. I got one PCC from permanent address and 2nd from that address where i am currently residing.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Approximately how long is it taking these days for Pakistani applicants to get PPR after AOR? How long is London / Abu Dhabi visa office taking to give us our PPR from AOR date? Any idea anyone?
Hello
if you dont mind me asking, who is your consultant? actually I need a good consultant.
Thanks a lot

azahoor

May 5, 2017
you need to take from both addresses. I clearly said that if you stayed or staying and is mentioned in CNIC. I also did this. I got one PCC from permanent address and 2nd from that address where i am currently residing.
what i understand from CIC website, we need one police certificate from one country. so i think PCC from my present address city will do. thankyou so much everyone.

tuner274

Mar 4, 2017
Hey guys, from Pak as well...
my AOR is March 03, Meds passed Apr 27.
During a discussion with other candidates, some people were of the opinion that you need to upload IELTS result form scans with your educational documents. I only filled in the IELTS TRF number and did not upload scans for them. Am I in trouble? Should I raise a CSE?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Dear, I have the same case. My present address and permanent address were different.
When I requested for PCC from police station of present address ; they marked my application to police station of my permanent address. They said that Until you got clearance from police of permanent address; process to generate pcc will not be complete.
what i understand from CIC website, we need one police certificate from one country. so i think PCC from my present address city will do. thankyou so much everyone.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Hey guys, from Pak as well...
my AOR is March 03, Meds passed Apr 27.
During a discussion with other candidates, some people were of the opinion that you need to upload IELTS result form scans with your educational documents. I only filled in the IELTS TRF number and did not upload scans for them. Am I in trouble? Should I raise a CSE?
To avoid any problem, I suggest you to raise cse. I am not expert , please write in other threats as well to get proper advice.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
i suggest u submit a query regarding ur case... state that its almost been six months and many applicants who applied later than u have received decision made... so what the status of ur application....
Thanks Khan, I've requested GCMS notes and also asked my consultant to raised this to CSE for further info.
AOR 20th November
Medical passed
Don't need additional doc
BGC- NS in Feb to NA since April
Final decision: your app in progress.. we will send you message once we made final decision

Aali005

May 5, 2017
My AOR is 16-Oct-2016.. So I will reach 7 month timeline in next few days. I have submitted the query after completing 6 months and the reply was that the background check is in progress. And I think it the the same answer to most of the people who have crossed their 6 months.
how much time did they take to reply you?