LANDED..........
26-05-2015

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, SENIOR MEMBERS PLEASE HELP

Hope you are doing great. I am a Masters graduate from Canada but currently residing in Pakistan. I want to initiate my EE procedure. Right now I have three years Canadian Work Visa with me so I can travel anytime to Canada.

1) What would be better for EE in terms of efficiency of procedure, background checks and chances to immigrate, if I apply from Pakistan or if I move to Canada and apply from there?

"I don't want to apply through Manitoba PNP as it is very long and slow process so I will submit my profile without PNP and Canadian experience i.e. 475 score"

Secondly, there is uncertainty in the Canadian job market if you don't have PR. So I was thinking to get PR from Pakistan and then move to Canada and find a job.

2) If I stay in Pakistan then may be it would be difficult for me to gather Police certificate from Canada.

I am really confused as I have to book my flight (if i am planning to go to Canada) or start any job (if i am planning to stay in Pakistan) and to start this process ASAP !!!!

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED !!

Advisor_PK

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Islamabad and Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
04-04-2016
1. To begin with your CRS score will not change whether you are living in Canada or Pakistan so the chance of being selected will be the same in both places.

2. Take a look at this link on how to get a PCC from Canada. Many people have gotten a Canadian PCC while living in Pakistan.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

As far as timeline is concerned, it takes about 5-7 months to get the Passport Request (PPR) in Pakistan and slightly less time 4-6 months for an inland application in Canada. Not much of a difference. These time estimates are based on a quick look at this tracker:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

If your documents are in order, you should not have any problems applying from either country. I submitted by application from Pakistan and it was a very smooth process. It is ultimately your choice.

Good luck

Hello Guys, SENIOR MEMBERS PLEASE HELP

Hope you are doing great. I am a Masters graduate from Canada but currently residing in Pakistan. I want to initiate my EE procedure. Right now I have three years Canadian Work Visa with me so I can travel anytime to Canada.

1) What would be better for EE in terms of efficiency of procedure, background checks and chances to immigrate, if I apply from Pakistan or if I move to Canada and apply from there?

"I don't want to apply through Manitoba PNP as it is very long and slow process so I will submit my profile without PNP and Canadian experience i.e. 475 score"

Secondly, there is uncertainty in the Canadian job market if you don't have PR. So I was thinking to get PR from Pakistan and then move to Canada and find a job.

2) If I stay in Pakistan then may be it would be difficult for me to gather Police certificate from Canada.

I am really confused as I have to book my flight (if i am planning to go to Canada) or start any job (if i am planning to stay in Pakistan) and to start this process ASAP !!!!

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED !!

Reactions: MANI09

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Hello,

1 - My wife has changed here last name in her passport, driving license and CNIC. Does she also need to change name on NADRA Marriage certificate for express entry because NADRA marriage certificate has her father name as last name ?

2- NADRA marriage certificate is sufficient proof of marriage

3- What sort of documentation do I need to provide for my relationship with my son ?

Regards,
Umar

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. To begin with your CRS score will not change whether you are living in Canada or Pakistan so the chance of being selected will be the same in both places.

2. Take a look at this link on how to get a PCC from Canada. Many people have gotten a Canadian PCC while living in Pakistan.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

As far as timeline is concerned, it takes about 5-7 months to get the Passport Request (PPR) in Pakistan and slightly less time 4-6 months for an inland application in Canada. Not much of a difference. These time estimates are based on a quick look at this tracker:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

If your documents are in order, you should not have any problems applying from either country. I submitted by application from Pakistan and it was a very smooth process. It is ultimately your choice.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.

1) Can I show my funds from my Canadian account while applying from Pakistan? or Do I need to open a new account in Pakistan and transfer the funds and wait for 6 months?
Whether these 6 months should be counted till the submission of the e-APR? or Before acceptance of ITA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
STATES:

A) as a proof of fund show, "current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months" I hope that does not mean that for 6 months the funds should be maintained above the required dollar amount.

B) Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.
Does this information is an evidence that they will not ask for a Canadian PCC but can request at an officer's discretion?

Your response will be highly appreciated. I am really thankful for your replies.

Advisor_PK

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Islamabad and Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
04-04-2016
1. You can use a letter from any bank in the world for proof of funds. As long as it is on letterhead and fulfills CIC requirements.

A) Well the longer the money is in your account the better. Immigration officers tend to get suspicious if a large amount of money drops into your account just a few days before submission. If you plan to deposit a large amount of money into your account a few weeks before submission then you will need to show proof of where the funds came from (gift from parents, sale of a car, etc)

B) Since it isn't too hard to get a Canadian PCC, I would include it in your application.

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.

1) Can I show my funds from my Canadian account while applying from Pakistan? or Do I need to open a new account in Pakistan and transfer the funds and wait for 6 months?
Whether these 6 months should be counted till the submission of the e-APR? or Before acceptance of ITA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
STATES:

A) as a proof of fund show, "current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months" I hope that does not mean that for 6 months the funds should be maintained above the required dollar amount.

B) Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.
Does this information is an evidence that they will not ask for a Canadian PCC but can request at an officer's discretion?

Your response will be highly appreciated. I am really thankful for your replies.

Reactions: MANI09

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. You can use a letter from any bank in the world for proof of funds. As long as it is on letterhead and fulfills CIC requirements.

A) Well the longer the money is in your account the better. Immigration officers tend to get suspicious if a large amount of money drops into your account just a few days before submission. If you plan to deposit a large amount of money into your account a few weeks before submission then you will need to show proof of where the funds came from (gift from parents, sale of a car, etc)

B) Since it isn't too hard to get a Canadian PCC, I would include it in your application.
1) In my Canadian account my father recently transferred some funds to support me. To maintain minimum funds some funds will be added from my father account before start of EE procedure so at the time of submission these funds would be probably 3-4 months old. Do I need to explain the funds source? and how can I do it?

2) As I have secured Masters Canadian Degree so do I need ECA for my Bachelors Degree from Pakistan?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp STATES:

provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application

Thanks in advance

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
I thought processing time for EE applicants is at the max six months. Or at least IRCC claims so, officially.
IRCC claim is based on average from all origins, not specifically Pakistan.

Average time for getting PPR after you get ITA and apply for visa, is around 6-8 Months plus minus (Few months up and down are always expected when we say average time).

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Does anyone know what educational level will MBBS fall under? Is this bachelors or entry-professional? I realize that evaluation will be done through MCC and not WES. Anyone here got it done? Either MBBS or BDS?