+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Go to your bank with the following things:

1. RPRF Request letter from the VO
2. Medical receipt
3. imm0008 form

your bank may need additional papers. ask them.
DONT FORGET TO WRITE DOWN YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE #, IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER BEHIND THE DRAFT.

shahzadm2

Sep 9, 2010
good news.. i got all my documents back...and the other news is it has a love letter..with a sweet n stupid rejection note saying that after 2.5 yrs of recieving the 2nd acknoledgement letter they now feel my job responsibilties do not match to the noc 0213 i applied...which the actually innitially said OK to..anyways..i guess har cheez mein allah ki behtari hoti hai.. but it does feel bad when u know theyve done this because we're from pakistan..i had 8.5 ielts, mba with my wife having a masters degree as well.. and we actually had more points than required.. and its not just me.. a lot of people are not getting the exact same reply....decision made and then rejection..and now they want to return the fee as well.....;) all the best with the application guys... but i really think it was a waste of time applying for canada with this beautiful green passport we hav :)..

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzadm2 said:
good news.. i got all my documents back...and the other news is it has a love letter..with a sweet n stupid rejection note saying that after 2.5 yrs of recieving the 2nd acknoledgement letter they now feel my job responsibilties do not match to the noc 0213 i applied...which the actually innitially said OK to..anyways..i guess har cheez mein allah ki behtari hoti hai.. but it does feel bad when u know theyve done this because we're from pakistan..i had 8.5 ielts, mba with my wife having a masters degree as well.. and we actually had more points than required.. and its not just me.. a lot of people are not getting the exact same reply....decision made and then rejection..and now they want to return the fee as well.....;) all the best with the application guys... but i really think it was a waste of time applying for canada with this beautiful green passport we hav :)..
Dear I am sorry to hear that but I liked your attitude. Yes you are much better off in Pakistan than going to Canada. May you get the best of your life in Pakistan. All the best.....Thanks

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
canada1234 said:
You should have mentioned. There is a form name travel history form in which you should mention all your visits to other countries after the age of 18. If you've not yet received MR, CIC will again ask about travel history with doc update.
HII CANADA1234
can u plz guide me i visited cyprus in 1994 for study purpose but i went back within a week due to some personal reason if i mention STUDY in purpose of travel column dun u think it goes against me or i skip my study visit.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
imransub said:
HII CANADA1234
can u plz guide me i visited cyprus in 1994 for study purpose but i went back within a week due to some personal reason if i mention STUDY in purpose of travel column dun u think it goes against me or i skip my study visit.
I think, you shud not mention that because your passport has expired while no online data is available against yr passport number as the online system came into 2002 for Pakistan. do not bother and cover the gap. They are concerned with the gap of four to six months; or so, hence you are hundred per cent safe and secure. Believe it, do not mess around for being so honest in such cases. Besides, when you would look at the new forms, they are asking for for the travel history inside past 10 years only, which is more than that limit.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear All,
some applicants have IP status without a specific date and month, but some say their date is not mentioned but month is given. ????difference

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
shahzadm2 said:

Yes your right....Allah has definitely stored something better for you in Pakistan...May you have the best of life in Pakistan....

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
For PCC what should be the background of passport photos. Blue or white.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
not fully white. some sort of grey is better. which is very close to white though.

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
shahzadm2 said:
I will recommend that you should not loose hope and may apply for Aus...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancer Treatment

zalmayday said:
I just want to convey this message to everyone as Sadqa-e-Jaria. One of my cousin got lung cancer few months back. That was really shocking to all his family members. Cancer diagnosed was of stage three. Immediately treatment was started from Pakistan most of the art hospital for cancer i.e. Shoukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore. But there were little chances to reverse the disease as it's already reached to stage 3.Than one day somebody told us about a person who is treating cancer by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw an improvement in the condition of my cousin in just three days after taking the medicine. After using the medicine for one month, there is no such thing as cancer in his CT report. The doctors of S.K Hospital are really amazed and they talked to the person on phone.(Person who gave us medicine). I'm posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq Khan sb, living in Risalpur Pakistan. His Mob#0344-9728499.He is not charging a single penny from the patients and giving the medicines free.
I will request everyone to send this message to your contacts and if we are able to save some one life it's like we saved whole humanity.
I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one's life.

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
staralihaider said:
Cancer Treatment
my niece is suffering from cancer fm last 2 years she got a tumor in her knee and after several surgeries doctor removed the tumor bt last month we knew from X- ray report that her lungs are badly effected due to this decease and S K Hospital refused to take her case. so wat type of herbal medicine he give n is it availible in karachi or we hv to visit Risalpur.

imransub

Oct 29, 2011
hinnajamal said:
I think, you shud not mention that because your passport has expired while no online data is available against yr passport number as the online system came into 2002 for Pakistan. do not bother and cover the gap. They are concerned with the gap of four to six months; or so, hence you are hundred per cent safe and secure. Believe it, do not mess around for being so honest in such cases. Besides, when you would look at the new forms, they are asking for for the travel history inside past 10 years only, which is more than that limit.
thanks for your advise, but i heard that they ask the travel history fm the age of 18 years.

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
Dear Seniors/ Fellows,

Please a good news here I have got Medical request on last saturday with some requirements mentioned below:

1) Updated IMM0008 form
2) Schedule A form
3) PCC
4)Landing Fee.

I wish you all here for good news and and it should be progressive for you as well. For those who have bad news of "Rejection" , Canada is not the limit only sky is the limit. You can achieve better than this. So donot lose hope and be mentally prepared for any news. ALLAH SUBHANA WATA AALA KNOWS better. I have some more queries here for senior fellows. Can you guide me what is visa validity for landing in Canada from date of issuance and Landing fee should be in dollars or Pak Rupee? it should be a draft to the name of what? please guide me thanks.

Regards,