+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Canada1234
same with me but i didnt recieve bank letter, bank statements,police certificates, ilets result sheet however they returned me detailed job and contract letters too apart from what you recieved. They asked me to send updated docs IMM0008, Schedule A, Additional family info form, recent photos for child, RPR Fee, updated PCC & travel history form within 90 days but i didnt recieve MR papers why? what does that mean?
Congratulations :)

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
hussain811 said:
Dose any one from NOC 0213 received Medical request or every one getting rejection ?
Nothing yet for me at least...

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Veva said:
Canada1234
same with me but i didnt recieve bank letter, bank statements,police certificates, ilets result sheet however they returned me detailed job and contract letters too apart from what you recieved. They asked me to send updated docs IMM0008, Schedule A, Additional family info form, recent photos for child, RPR Fee, updated PCC & travel history form within 90 days but i didnt recieve MR papers why? what does that mean?
Dear Congrats,
your case seems to be moving in the right direction, updated photos of your child is the only reason behind not sending MR forms to you, you can see in older threads many applicants with minor/little child were asked to send recent photos since the appearance of little ones is likely to change. In my opinion you will get MR soon after CHC receives the recent photos.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harri said:
Dear Congrats,
your case seems to be moving in the right direction, updated photos of your child is the only reason behind not sending MR forms to you, you can see in older threads many applicants with minor/little child were asked to send recent photos since the appearance of little ones is likely to change. In my opinion you will get MR soon after CHC receives the recent photos.
Thanks mate,
What if i send the docs today as I had recieved the letter and docs from Visa Tronics TCs on 26th march, should i hope any thing in return from CHC within 2-3 weeks?

K

K_S

Veva said:
Thanks mate,
What if i send the docs today as I had recieved the letter and docs from Visa Tronics TCs on 26th march, should i hope any thing in return from CHC within 2-3 weeks?
congrates veva...

please share on 13th-march is your ecase updated or your actual processing started

best wishes

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Harri said:
Dear Congrats,
Good logic

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
Thanks mate,
I think they would not open the case till the completion of the deadline of submission of requests. Like, if its 90 days, and u send the requested docs within a week; they would not open it before the 90 days

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats right.

I did submit the RPRF, updated forms, MR etc a lot earlier then the mentioned deadline. In response to my query, i was informed by CHC that further instructions will be issued in due course of time. This confirms the logic that CHC open the file of a candidate at a pre-defined time only.

hinnajamal said:
I think they would not open the case till the completion of the deadline of submission of requests. Like, if its 90 days, and u send the requested docs within a week; they would not open it before the 90 days

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Canada1234
Congrats! Doesn't matter if they didn't send you bank letter & statement. Submit the required docs ASAP. Have you received your all original transcripts and BC's. What about original nikah nama.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Congrats! Doesn't matter if they didn't send you bank letter & statement. Submit the required docs ASAP. Have you received your all original transcripts and BC's. What about original nikah nama.
Yes CHC returned original nikah nama, BC's and original transcripts.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
congrates veva...

please share on 13th-march is your ecase updated or your actual processing started

best wishes
status from RBVO changed to In process with date in Feb last week and recieved updated docs list from CHC in third week of March. hope it clears

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
The CIC issued 61,000 visas to FSW in 2011

http://www.canadavisa.com/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-announces-new-immigration-targets.html

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
khalidcivil said:
Thats right.

I did submit the RPRF, updated forms, MR etc a lot earlier then the mentioned deadline. In response to my query, i was informed by CHC that further instructions will be issued in due course of time. This confirms the logic that CHC open the file of a candidate at a pre-defined time only.
Dear Khalid,
will u please confirm, when u send email enquriy and what was there exact responce?
Also what about ur address status and has medical line added to ur Ecas and when?
Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Thanks mate,
hinnajamal said:
khalidcivil said:
Thats right.

After sending additional documents OR medicals, they are taking four months to review incoming correspondence.

This is mentioned on the letter.
Plz allow four months to us for review incoming correspondence.

I know 2 applicants on this forum they send additional documents in the last week of feb 2012 and on 15 march 2012 there bank draft (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) has been cashed and on 22nd march Medicals result has been received line added in the ecase.

Now a days CHC LONDON working fastly.

Below are some examples.

discreet said:
DearForum Members,
completed medical on Feb 16 and RPRF/PCC delivered today(Feb 28).
countdown started for next step.....
plz pray for all forum members for successful journy.
regards
discreet said:
Dear Friends,
Today my Ecas update with "Medical results has been recieved"
Regards

Another Example.

zubbair send his documents on 7th march 2012 and got reply on 23 march 2012.

zubbair said:
Today i got a reply mail from London,
Dear Sir,

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advsied that we have received the package you sent on the 07 March 2012. However, the schedule A that you have provided are not complete. Please provide the document below in 30 days.
- Schedule A for principal applicant and spouse (personal history and education history to be stated in Months and Years from the age of 18).

We look forward to hear from you within 30 days.

Sincerely,
CKL
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
I will send them forms tomorrow insha Allah,i think they r working fast..

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Veva said:
Thanks mate,
You are very welcome Veva, Well I cant comment how much will they take, but seeing the present speed of CHC London lets hope for the good. Do send the photos and docs ASAP.