+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Toronto2012

Mar 26, 2012
Hello I am new to posting on this forum......
Have a question can you help

Applied under Skilled Immigration in 2010 (POST JUNE)- file at VO London, no word, no MR request yet.
If I were to leave my current employment will it impact case - and do I need to inform VO and when?

THANK YOU

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Its really sad. But who is the member and what's her timeline?

Secondly, only few duties match with the ones mentioned on the CHC website. She should have mentioned as many duties as she could but since she depended on only few; caused the refusal. I think she should not go for the appeal rather she should wait for June 2012 to see whether they update the list or not. Also, appeal would be expensive and time consuming so the better is to apply for Australia.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Toronto2012 said:
Hello I am new to posting on this forum......
Have a question can you help

Applied under Skilled Immigration in 2010 (POST JUNE)- file at VO London, no word, no MR request yet.
If I were to leave my current employment will it impact case - and do I need to inform VO and when?

THANK YOU
Yes. surely you must inform the VO of your leaving the job on which you have applied and intimate your the new one. It has impacts because ignoring the sharing the updated information means breach of trust. And they regard it serious

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
carefore said:
No not attested from HEC, i have provided with sealed envlope by university of both me and my wife.
When i applied, the senior members like Khalid Subhan, Manj etc, had been suggesting to get them attested to save the time of background check; it effects the time line a bit. But anyway, you should not bother as I think you have moved an inch from the Status RBVO to the IP. so do not be panic, and do not compare your case with others who are receiving the MRs as it spawn unrest in u

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
hinnajamal said:
When i applied, the senior members like Khalid Subhan, Manj etc, had been suggesting to get them attested to save the time of background check; it effects the time line a bit. But anyway, you should not bother as I think you have moved an inch from the Status RBVO to the IP. so do not be panic, and do not compare your case with others who are receiving the MRs as it spawn unrest in u
Thanks for your reply.

rafia

Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
4131, 2113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
IELTS Request
sent with original documents
File Transfer...
File transfer to London June 2010...
Med's Done....
23 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1-----16-11-2012 PPR 2 6th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
lakeofsilver said:
Hi All,
i have been reading posts on this forum for last 1-2 weeks, new comer here :)
observed that ppl whose last status line is "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on mmm dd, yyyy" are getting medical requests in 15 days.

my time line is as follows:
experts.. please comment:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on May 11, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 16, 2012.
Hi all,

My application status changed to following on 3 october 2011: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 03, 2011.

but i still have not heared anything from VO..no email or any letter....

Any info on this??

rafia

Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
4131, 2113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
IELTS Request
sent with original documents
File Transfer...
File transfer to London June 2010...
Med's Done....
23 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1-----16-11-2012 PPR 2 6th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
lakeofsilver said:
Hi All,
i have been reading posts on this forum for last 1-2 weeks, new comer here :)
observed that ppl whose last status line is "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on mmm dd, yyyy" are getting medical requests in 15 days.

my time line is as follows:
experts.. please comment:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on May 11, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 16, 2012.

Hi all,
My status changed to following on 3rd October 2011. "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 3 2011."

But I still have not received any info or email or letter from VO...

Anyone having some info on this delay ??

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Is there any form for RPRF or only Demand Draft should send with documents. What should be written on the back of draft. I guess D.O.B of principle applicant what else?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
discreet said:
yes sir,
two for each.
if u have lived on different addresses in lahore, which comes under different police stations, then u may need more.

Inshallah u will recieve medical as soon as u submit required dox n pics.
regards
Thanks for kind wishes discreet..

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
discreet said:
yes sir,
two for each.
if u have lived on different addresses in lahore, which comes under different police stations, then u may need more.

Inshallah u will recieve medical as soon as u submit required dox n pics.
regards
Dear discreet, Attestation of pictures and documents are necessary for PCC [Police Certificate] or not.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Is there any form for RPRF or only Demand Draft should send with documents. What should be written on the back of draft. I guess D.O.B of principle applicant what else?
File Number as well

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order

A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.

If your application is received at this office without the processing fee attached, it will be returned to you. In some countries, banks provide the service of forwarding your bank draft / bank cheque directly to this office. Please ensure that this is not done and that your fee accompanies your application.

Important: Bank drafts / bank cheques have limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft / bank cheque is not older than two months when it reaches this office.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Bravo2000 said:
I reeived bakc my all original documets with the following further requirement

-new form(s)
-Residency fee
-Photocopies of biometric passport (all applicant)
-poof of fund
-photo of only children

tIMELINES

Nova Scotia Dec 2009
First AOR Feb 2010
Doct Sent LVO June 2010
2AOR Aug 2010
Ecase change to reviewd on March 01- 2012
Original doc received via TCS with the above following further requirements on March 22, 2012, and no MR Senior pls comments
Congrats!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order

A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.

If your application is received at this office without the processing fee attached, it will be returned to you. In some countries, banks provide the service of forwarding your bank draft / bank cheque directly to this office. Please ensure that this is not done and that your fee accompanies your application.

Important: Bank drafts / bank cheques have limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft / bank cheque is not older than two months when it reaches this office.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
Thanks Ali. Is there any specific form for RPRF, like the one we filled for application fee to CIO?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf