+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Nihak

I need urgent help on my questions please.

1)I did not got any height form as such,On back side of authorization form they are asking me height and eye color and they are not asking sign for this page.What i must do,did you got same paper work.

2)What is cover letter,is it letter written by you or else posted my visa office.

3)Do we need to sign copy of passport request letter posted by visa office,i dont see any space ,which is asking for sign .Though they are not asking should i sign this copy.

As far i see my paper work it is asking sign only at one place ie at authorization form,correct me if i m wrong.

Please nihak or any body answer this questions as i want to send my passport ASAP.

Thanks

nihak said:
Hi ,
Today I have posted all these documents to NY:
- Four updated photographs per family member.
- Copy of Passport Request Letter written height, eye color Completed Permanent Resident Visa Authorization Form and signed.
- Cover Letter – printed, signed, and dated
-RPRF 830 USD.
- A pre-paid, self-addressed return Express Mail envelope.
Best of luck to all
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi Nihak

Congrats....What all the documents they are asking,do you got authorization and height form separtely , for me authorization page is on one side of page and height form on other side,is this is same for you as well.And it is asking sign only for authorization page side, it not asking to sign on height form,please clarify on this issue.

So apart from this form,what all other paper work you are sending.

Thanks

nihak said:
Hi Nix1,
Today i got my PPR letter and date on the letter is 09.09.09
Check your mail box? I hope you are in the next Q.
Thanks.

nix1 said:
Congrats! Satyac. Do you have a trackitt timeline? Would you please post it here?

I hope I am going to be the next one. But I think Nihak is going to receive it before me as his file was transferred a week before me.

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi
Enclose the following

(1) Height / Eye Color / Date of Birth filled-in form - No Signature required
(2) Visa Acceptance Letter filled-in with Address Details - Signature required
(3) Letter from the CIC that contains the above details (Page 1 of 4) - No Signature required
(4) Photographs
(5) Passports
(6) Fee

Use USPS Express Delivery ($17.50 is the stamp value)
All the Best

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Satya,
We have to sign only last page once, I think only important is we need to sign on authorization form and passport requesting page. I hope it is not an issue if you are not mailed about name, height and dob form.
If you have doubt you can call NY office check it.

satyac said:
Hi Nihak

I need urgent help on my questions please.

1)I did not got any height form as such,On back side of authorization form they are asking me height and eye color and they are not asking sign for this page.What i must do,did you got same paper work.

2)What is cover letter,is it letter written by you or else posted my visa office.

3)Do we need to sign copy of passport request letter posted by visa office,i dont see any space ,which is asking for sign .Though they are not asking should i sign this copy.

As far i see my paper work it is asking sign only at one place ie at authorization form,correct me if i m wrong.

Please nihak or any body answer this questions as i want to send my passport ASAP.

Thanks

nihak said:
Hi ,
Today I have posted all these documents to NY:
- Four updated photographs per family member.
- Copy of Passport Request Letter written height, eye color Completed Permanent Resident Visa Authorization Form and signed.
- Cover Letter – printed, signed, and dated
-RPRF 830 USD.
- A pre-paid, self-addressed return Express Mail envelope.
Best of luck to all
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi Nihak

Congrats....What all the documents they are asking,do you got authorization and height form separtely , for me authorization page is on one side of page and height form on other side,is this is same for you as well.And it is asking sign only for authorization page side, it not asking to sign on height form,please clarify on this issue.

So apart from this form,what all other paper work you are sending.

Thanks

nihak said:
Hi Nix1,
Today i got my PPR letter and date on the letter is 09.09.09
Check your mail box? I hope you are in the next Q.
Thanks.

nix1 said:
Congrats! Satyac. Do you have a trackitt timeline? Would you please post it here?

I hope I am going to be the next one. But I think Nihak is going to receive it before me as his file was transferred a week before me.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
HI

Thanks for reply Manianz47 and nihak.Now i need one clarification please,you are saying about sending copy of passport request letter signed or not singed,is it mentioned any where to send this page as well,becos i m not seeing any mentioning about this in my paper work.And i dont see any space for signing,should i sign any where on that page.Im thinking that we are sending this letter just to be on safety side.
Correct me if im wrong.I know this may know silly but please be patient and try to clarify my doubt..

If everything goes well I will be sending documents tommorow,

Thanks

manianz47 said:
Hi
Enclose the following

(1) Height / Eye Color / Date of Birth filled-in form - No Signature required
(2) Visa Acceptance Letter filled-in with Address Details - Signature required
(3) Letter from the CIC that contains the above details (Page 1 of 4) - No Signature required
(4) Photographs
(5) Passports
(6) Fee

Use USPS Express Delivery ($17.50 is the stamp value)
All the Best

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi

Read the IMPORTANT note (mostly on the first page towards the end):
Return this letter with all of the documents listed above ....

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Manianz47

I think my paper work is little different,as you said ,it is not saying "Return this letter with all of the documents listed above ..".
Instead it is saying "Return PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA AUTHORIZATION FORM with all documents......".
Im mixed up...
Any thoughts please ?????

manianz47 said:
Hi

Read the IMPORTANT note (mostly on the first page towards the end):
Return this letter with all of the documents listed above ....

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi

Not a Problem. Visa Authorization Form is Sl No (2) in my document List.
Attach that page which you are referring. It should have details like your Immigation File Number, Etc..

Otherwise no harm in sending all the pages that you received (filling-up where necessary)

All the Best

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Great help manianz47..thank
Im sending them today
Thanks

manianz47 said:
Hi

Not a Problem. Visa Authorization Form is Sl No (2) in my document List.
Attach that page which you are referring. It should have details like your Immigation File Number, Etc..

Otherwise no harm in sending all the pages that you received (filling-up where necessary)

All the Best

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Guys
From my side nothing much has happened so far. Basically my PR visa is now sitting in my personal archive. My plans are to travel to Alberta at the end of October just to for the landing. I'll have my H1B visa stamped and my wife will stay in Edmonton taking some English classes. She will come back to US once she finishes the classes and receives the PR cards. Maybe around March she'll come back to Edmonton and enroll in next level. She's planning to get a part time job there and I'll get a Canadian address and phone number to see if I am able to find a job there.

Personal experience looking for a job has not been very good. I've get a couple of phone calls, emails... asking me where I live and if I am willing to move to xxxx city... once I tell them that I am in US and that I am willing to move, etc... they just don't answer phone calls, emails anymore...

BTW I am not posting as I used to because my company is monitoring websites with messaging like forums, etc.. they say that we are wasting the time, etc..

Good luck to all!!
nix1 said:
desiboy1 said:
hey chow - have u reached Canada??
I was wondering the same thing too. It is interesting that people once enter Alberta, stop posting here. I thought Alberta has Internet service too? There was another gentleman (Yarlandy, sorry don't remember the exact spelling) who was going to take 48 hours road trip and was going to share his experience here after he reaches Alberta, but never happened. Nomad_Musafir, once the PPR came through, never came back. I still see AKK and Ingegarcia coming here and posting once in a while. Thanks guys for doing that. I hope Sukhminder is not going to forget us too once he reaches Alberta this weekend.

By the way, I am not trying to say you MUST come back here and post your experience etc., but would be nice to know how everything went for those of us who are waiting. At the end, it's your life, you can do whatever you want.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Mani,
I think you sent your passports on 19 Aug.Did you received your passports back?
Thanks.

quote author=mani001 link=topic=15729.msg139518#msg139518 date=1252446569]
[My answers as per my case & point of view

1) For someone using a attorney to file the immigration, would the attorney get the mail for medicals or would the individual get the Mail?
The mail will be sent to the address given for the mailing address in your application form. In your case the attorny /agency might have given his office address so it is going there.
(2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
Yes, it can happen, medical and file transfer are not related. I think the medicam report is going to a centralized dept in Ottawa in Canada.

3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get the medicals done?
If it happen all we can do is inquire the consular office. But I think That won't happen, your medical request will be coming soon.

Mani
[/quote]

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Rk,
Did you received your passports back?
Thanks.

rk said:
My passports reached NY y'day. Hope i will get PP with stamping next week some time
rk said:
Finally i received my PPR and RPRF request today.
rk said:
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

AOR received date:12 May 2009
Medicals sent:23 May 2009
File transferred to Local consulate(NY): 20 May 2009.

Any idea when i will receive PPR request ?

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Nihak,

What a timing, just now i received my passport(10 min back) and logged in this forum to update the status.

I received my PP with Stamping valid until May 23, 2010.

nihak said:
Hi Rk,
Thanks.

rk said:
My passports reached NY y'day. Hope i will get PP with stamping next week some time
rk said:
rk said:
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Rk,
Congratulation
When your passports to delivered at NY.
Thanks.

rk said:
Nihak,

What a timing, just now i received my passport(10 min back) and logged in this forum to update the status.

nihak said:
Hi Rk,
Thanks.

rk said:
rk said:
rk said:
Guys,

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Sep 11th
nihak said:
Hi Rk,
Congratulation
When your passports to delivered at NY.
Thanks.

rk said:
Nihak,

nihak said:
Hi Rk,
Thanks.

rk said:
rk said:
rk said:
Guys,

mani001

May 12, 2009
nihak said:
Hi Mani,
I think you sent your passports on 19 Aug.Did you received your passports back?
Thanks.

quote author=mani001 link=topic=15729.msg139518#msg139518 date=1252446569]
[My answers as per my case & point of view

1) For someone using a attorney to file the immigration, would the attorney get the mail for medicals or would the individual get the Mail?
The mail will be sent to the address given for the mailing address in your application form. In your case the attorny /agency might have given his office address so it is going there.
(2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
Yes, it can happen, medical and file transfer are not related. I think the medicam report is going to a centralized dept in Ottawa in Canada.

3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get the medicals done?
If it happen all we can do is inquire the consular office. But I think That won't happen, your medical request will be coming soon.

Mani
[/quote]

I have not sent passport yet, will be sending around Oct first week after my family came back from India. Will update the deatais later/