+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could anybody let me know OR post a link where it talks about the passport validity required when it is sent for PR Visa? I have heard one year validity needed. But when the one year count starts? The date of PPR or date of the medical?

My son's passport is going to expire on Nov 13, 2010.

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi

Please find the info...

Additional Important Information:
Check that your passport and each accompanying dependents' passport are valid at least one
year from the date of your immigration medical examination.
Make sure there is at least one completely blank page, other than the last page in each
passport. If dependent children are included in their parent's passport, an additional blank page
should be available for each included dependent

akk

Sep 2, 2008
The date of PPR

Akk

nix1 said:
Could anybody let me know OR post a link where it talks about the passport validity required when it is sent for PR Visa? I have heard one year validity needed. But when the one year count starts? The date of PPR or date of the medical?

My son's passport is going to expire on Nov 13, 2010.

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I am getting my passport renewed after doing my Medical(yesterday) since it expires in April 2010. I didn't think that would be a problem, anyone else in the same position?

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Kishan,
Congratulations,
Please let me know what kind of photos did you sent (means exact standards or normally from Walgreens)
Thanks

kishankanhaiya said:
My status has changed to "Decision Made".

I don't think it should be a problem. You should get it soon. Keep tracking :)

rk said:
Is your ECas status changed to "Decision made". I mailed my PP last week. I wrote my phone number and mailing address on express mail envolpe (return envelope) will it be a problem ?

kishankanhaiya said:
I recieved my passports back from NY Consulate with the visa and CPR documents. They returned everything in 10 days. I sent them a stamped (the standard $17.50 stamp) USPS express mail envelope. I wrote my day time phone number on the place provided above the reciepent's address. Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.

If you are using express mail make sure to keep the tracking number sticker. It was helpful to track the package.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manianz47 said:
Hi

Please find the info...

Additional Important Information:
Check that your passport and each accompanying dependents' passport are valid at least one
year from the date of your immigration medical examination.
Make sure there is at least one completely blank page, other than the last page in each
passport. If dependent children are included in their parent's passport, an additional blank page
should be available for each included dependent
Thanks manianz74 and AKK.

AKK, you said from the date of PPR, but manianz74 said from the date of the medical examination. Can somebody clarify this please or post an official link?

EDIT: actually found the official link and it says from the date of medical examination:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_york/imm/general_info-rens_generaux.aspx?lang=eng

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Congrats to those who recently got their PPRs!

I just want to know if there are documents with the PPR letter which needs to be signed by the applicant to be mailed with the passport to the visa office?

Thanks.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Nix1,
Today i got my PPR letter and date on the letter is 09.09.09
Check your mail box? I hope you are in the next Q.
Thanks.

nix1 said:
Congrats! Satyac. Do you have a trackitt timeline? Would you please post it here?

I hope I am going to be the next one. But I think Nihak is going to receive it before me as his file was transferred a week before me.

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi
(1) Height, Eye Color and DOB details form (Signed)
(2) Covering Letter with your return address (Signed)
(3) 4 Photographs as per specification
(4) Fee
(5) Passports.....

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow !! So many PPR request. Looks like NY consulate hired more staff as recession is getting over lol !!

congrats to all who received PPR recently.
Nix1 good luck i hope you get PPR sooooooooooooooooon. Lets say today?

loving DESPO !!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nihak said:
Hi Nix1,
Today i got my PPR letter and date on the letter is 09.09.09
Check your mail box? I hope you are in the next Q.
Thanks.
Congratulations! Nihak. How come you receive your mail so early in the morning? May be it arrived yesterday and you did not check your mailbox? I have been checking my mailbox everyday and sometimes twice a day. Hopefully I will be the next one.

Thanks Despo for good wishes. I hope your prediction will turn out to be true this evening.

cchabert, I think you should have gotten your PPR by now, but looks like medical results are holding you back.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Where is my PPR? :-( (Sigh)
Boy !! I can understand how you must be feeling right now. Did you had any luck getting reply from either ottawa or Ny consulate?

good luck cchabert !!