03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
cchabert said:
That depends of how bold you are. I quit my job pack everything and move with the whole family, and yes 99% of times employers want to see you face to face, there some cases here of the oposite and those are the rest 1%.

Good Luck!
Thanks for reply.
Would you mind if you can answer below questions.
1>How long did it took to get the job.
2>How much experience you have and in what field.

uniwander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
I don't think you will have any problems

AB_SUN said:
Guys - I've a situation here, my H1B 6 years is completed recently. I did not apply for US green card since I applied for Canadian PR. Now I am on dependent visa based on my wife's visa here in the US. I applied for Canadian PR on AINP in September last,completed my medicals,my file has also been transferred to Detroit office. Now the question is will there be any issue in getting the PR visa from the consulate due my change of status or will it be OK. Please provide some guidance.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I noticed that my file number got changed. below is the response from buffalo, and they had put my old number and new number which starts with "EP000*****" in the subject of email, but did not mention anything about the change. Now I am able to see my information on ECAS using the new number only.

has any experience it? my old file number starts with B and new one is "EP000*****"
does it mean the file got transferred to a new office?

reply from buffalo:
"Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete."

Thanks.

Sri19 said:
All,

My information is missing on ECAS completely today. do not know the reason yet. could be some issue with the system or it could be that they do not show applications that have not started processing. My status was "Application Received" till yesterday. sent an email to Buffalo now. will update once I hear anything back from them. Please let e know if anyone has experienced it?

Thanks!

C

cchabert

lovepool4u2001 said:
Thanks for reply.
Would you mind if you can answer below questions.
1>How long did it took to get the job.
2>How much experience you have and in what field.
Check my story:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/from-atlanta-to-calgary-my-first-6-months-job-experience-t49940.0.html;msg379842#msg379842

Peace!

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
Guys,
I received the request from Detroit consulate to submit below document list. Can some one let me know how to obtain below doc's?

1. IRS Wage and Income Transcripts (looks we need to fill 4506-T form?? how much time it takes to get??)
2. Social Security Statement
3. Copies of all H1B applications submitted to U.S. immigration officials on your behalf by U.S. employers. (Is I-797 is OK for this? )

After submitting above documents do you got stamped with PR?
Please help me out as iam going to attent interview on September 2nd week.

-Gurram

canvan

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 08
Nomination.....
July
AOR Received.
20-07-2010
File Transfer...
nov 17 2010
Med's Request
20-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Re: PR CARD

I called the 613 number and got to the agent the 5th time, she informed me that I would get the PR Cards end of august, I landed on July 2nd, I asked her if there was any issue with the photos and she said it was fine.

DILSE said:
its been more then 11 week I have finished landing and came back to USA no comminication letter/ PR card nothing yet.

any one landed in june or may end received PR card yet ? do they mail or send letter to pick up.

please reply.

naxas

Dec 6, 2009
How long you have to wait for PPR after your status says "In Progress" and "Medical results have been received" ?

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
naxas said:
How long you have to wait for PPR after your status says "In Progress" and "Medical results have been received" ?
Hi naxas how much time it will take to change status "medical receiverd " after finishing of medical .

improper_bostonian

Apr 7, 2011
Hi,
I'm planning to do my landing soon.
But I don't have any mailing address to provide in Alberta (or anywhere in Canada) and I may manage to get mailing address later on but doesn't look like I can manage it before my landing.

Can I still complete landing procedure without providing mailing address and provide it later on by fax/email?
or is it not possible to complete landing without one?

Thanks in advance.

justinline

May 19, 2009
improper_bostonian said:
Hi,
I'm planning to do my landing soon.
But I don't have any mailing address to provide in Alberta (or anywhere in Canada) and I may manage to get mailing address later on but doesn't look like I can manage it before my landing.

Can I still complete landing procedure without providing mailing address and provide it later on by fax/email?
or is it not possible to complete landing without one?

Thanks in advance.
You can provide address later on, they will give you a fax form. You can try this link www.calgarymailbox.ca. You can set up mailbox in a day. They provide a street address and not PO box.

Justin

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010

Sri19

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Last week of Sep 2010
Nomination.....
May 2010
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sri19 said:
I noticed that my file number got changed. below is the response from buffalo, and they had put my old number and new number which starts with "EP000*****" in the subject of email, but did not mention anything about the change. Now I am able to see my information on ECAS using the new number only.

has any experience it? my old file number starts with B and new one is "EP000*****"
does it mean the file got transferred to a new office?

reply from buffalo:
"Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete."

Thanks.

Please disregard the above message. I realized that File number(Starts with B) is different from Application number which starts with EP00...

I was able see my information on eCAS using the File number(Bxxx) but now I am able to find my information using the Application number(EP00xxx). looks like they are working on my file.

Thanks!

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
Hi Guys.. anyone looking for a job in IT. I can only help if you are in Calgary/Edmonton. Send me a PM, will get back to you.

Kevin.

what_a_joke

Sep 24, 2009
Re: PR CARD

canvan said:
I called the 613 number and got to the agent the 5th time, she informed me that I would get the PR Cards end of august, I landed on July 2nd, I asked her if there was any issue with the photos and she said it was fine.

Hi All,

We just received our PR cards. I had completed landing on May 22nd and provided my friend's address in Calgary. She received the cards a few days back and mailed it to me and I just received it here in Florida.
Its exactly 3 months to date after we returned from Calgary after completing the landing process. Finally it's all done. The cards are valid till July 2016.

Sandeep