+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx !!!!!!!
DECISION MADE(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

I found this very confusing but see if it makes sense to you NIX1....................... It could mean any of this

nix1 said:
Finally, the NY office updated my e-CAS. Now they have added this sentence, "Medical results have been received." They also fixed the error in my mailing address. Hopefully I will receive my PPR in the right address soon.

When they post "Medical results have been received", does that mean my family and I pass the medicals?

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

I found this very confusing but see if it makes sense to you NIX1....................... It could mean any of this

nix1 said:
Finally, the NY office updated my e-CAS. Now they have added this sentence, "Medical results have been received." They also fixed the error in my mailing address. Hopefully I will receive my PPR in the right address soon.

When they post "Medical results have been received", does that mean my family and I pass the medicals?
Did you just get this on Ecas? because you also add that your case was transfer to NY, and then this?

(sigh) My eCas is still the same:

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No no cchabert !!

This is where CIC trying to explain what Each status means online. "Decision Made" is one of the status on ecase and it could be either of this 3 listed below. i posted this because nix was trying to understand what Medical Results Received means !!!

cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:

nix1 said:

Did you just get this on Ecas? because you also add that your case was transfer to NY, and then this?

(sigh) My eCas is still the same:

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Despo. It is still confusing, but what else can I do? Just wait and see, right?

cchabert, you can call them today too as I do not think it is holiday in Canada. Good luck.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nix i visited your blog spot today. wonderfull job you did out there !!

Question : Are those pictures in your blog is Alberta's Picture? lol if this is true than i think we all are headed to Heaven !! My wife would love to see that............................and possiblly third honey moon will be at one of those place..................from picture..........

nix1 said:
Thanks Despo. It is still confusing, but what else can I do? Just wait and see, right?

cchabert, you can call them today too as I do not think it is holiday in Canada. Good luck.

C

cchabert

nix1 said:

I think it is labor day too, but I;ll give a shoot, does any one have the phone # from Ottawa my papers are in my office.

Thank you guys!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
I think it is labor day too, but I;ll give a shoot, does any one have the phone # from Ottawa my papers are in my office.

Thank you guys!
I Googled it and found this number: "Ottawa's phone # for medical status checking (613-941-2170)"

After reading some posts there, it seems like not everybody was able to talk to a human. Majority of them just listened the recorded message. Good luck.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Despo, All the photos are from Alberta. It is a beautiful place. I am sure you and your wife are going to enjoy the place and your third honeymoon.

You should also listen this song, if you like country: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhkcjxLCm8Y

I am going to play this song while I am entering Alberta from Montana, if I ever get my PR.

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
cchabert said:

Thank you guys!
I Googled it and found this number: "Ottawa's phone # for medical status checking (613-941-2170)"

After reading some posts there, it seems like not everybody was able to talk to a human. Majority of them just listened the recorded message. Good luck.
Thank you Nix I'll try, also I think I'll send a Fax to them, BTW Nice song!

Cheers!

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Nix

Even my ecas status is update maybe 2 or 3 rd week of last month,which says "Medical Result have been received".But from then im not having any updates.I donno when i will get my PPR.As you said waiting is better idea.

Please let me know if you any other thoughts ?

Thanks

nix1 said:

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice Song !!!

Nix i see that you from Nepal, My wife lived in nepal for few years. How did you get Nepal PCC from here? how long did it take it to get it to you. I tried Nepal Consulate in US and they said they dont deal with such issues out here. We have to contact Nepal Police Department at Naxal. i would highly appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanx

nix1 said:
Despo, All the photos are from Alberta. It is a beautiful place. I am sure you and your wife are going to enjoy the place and your third honeymoon.

You should also listen this song, if you like country: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhkcjxLCm8Y

I am going to play this song while I am entering Alberta from Montana, if I ever get my PR.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

AOR received date:12 May 2009
Medicals sent:23 May 2009
File transferred to Local consulate(NY): 20 May 2009.

Any idea when i will receive PPR request ?

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
my medical was done last march 30, 2009 and forwarded to CIM april 08. until now, not yet PPR.

thanks! o_O

rk said:
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

AOR received date:12 May 2009
Medicals sent:23 May 2009
File transferred to Local consulate(NY): 20 May 2009.

Any idea when i will receive PPR request ?