+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey merge,

You should call Ottawa medical office and ask those people to remove dust from your file........ it has been long since your medical was done...... you can find phone # in this forum for ottawa medical................
good luck.
merge said:
my medical was done last march 30, 2009 and forwarded to CIM april 08. until now, not yet PPR.

thanks! o_O

rk said:
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

AOR received date:12 May 2009
Medicals sent:23 May 2009
File transferred to Local consulate(NY): 20 May 2009.

Any idea when i will receive PPR request ?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Hey merge,

You should call Ottawa medical office and ask those people to remove dust from your file........ it has been long since your medical was done...... you can find phone # in this forum for ottawa medical................
good luck.
I feel the file is sitting in the CIC. If it is in Buffalo one cannot expect any updates. My meds reached Ottawa on March 31st 2009. Since then no updates. However when I wrote to CIC-Buffalo in June they just wrote back "Medicals have been received". Even after AOR dated march 25th. no action yet.

so, merge, write to your CIC and find out. Of course no harm in calling Ottawa as well.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Despo,

Please visit this link for police certificate from Nepal: http://www.nepalpolice.gov.np/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=179&Itemid=93&lang=english

There are a few options on the main page and I think the option #3 applies to your wife. The option #4 shows how the police certificate is going to look like. They call it Character Certificate instead of police certificate, I am not sure why. I am also not sure how long it takes when you apply from outside the country.

In my case, my brother got it for me and it took him 3 days to get the letter from the police headquarters and 7 days for the letter to get to me in the US. I had to send a few documents before he was able to do that. I had to send photocopies of passport, visa, citizenship card, I-94 (not sure why they needed this) and 2 passport size photos. If your wife knows somebody in Nepal, it is easier for that person to go and obtain the certificate and it would be lot faster. I am not sure if they issue the certificate to somebody other than a close relative. If they do and if you really need help, I can ask my brother to go and do that for you. Please let me know if you need help. You may want to talk to dipen (our forum member) too as he may have better ideas.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini_72 said:
Nix1,

Even my Ecas was updated with "Medical Result have been received". But I have to send the Florida PCC and RPRF which i will send in another 10 days.

srini
Glad to know that they updated your e-CAS too. I think they will send your PPR right after they receive the FL PCC and RPRF. Good luck.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satyac said:
Hi Nix

Even my ecas status is update maybe 2 or 3 rd week of last month,which says "Medical Result have been received".But from then im not having any updates.I donno when i will get my PPR.As you said waiting is better idea.

Please let me know if you any other thoughts ?

Thanks
I read in another forum that it normally takes 2 weeks for them to send PPR after the medical results received notice online. I am sure this was also someone's guess as you cannot predict the timeline of CIC. All I can say is, relax and wait. You are almost there.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you nix for information......................It is Pure LUCK game .........................................

nix1 said:
satyac said:
Hi Nix

Even my ecas status is update maybe 2 or 3 rd week of last month,which says "Medical Result have been received".But from then im not having any updates.I donno when i will get my PPR.As you said waiting is better idea.

Please let me know if you any other thoughts ?

Thanks
I read in another forum that it normally takes 2 weeks for them to send PPR after the medical results received notice online. I am sure this was also someone's guess as you cannot predict the timeline of CIC. All I can say is, relax and wait. You are almost there.

C

cchabert

Hey guys I'm in the medical situation now, Ottawa receive my medicals on JUNE 26 and eCas still doesn't mention anything, I try to call Ottawa but impossible, how about a fax to Ottawa? did someone sent a fax?

Also my case was transfer to NY and the letter said to wait 90 days before asking for anything, Did I just ask for the medicals to them also or just wait?

Thank you!!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Hey guys I'm in the medical situation now, Ottawa receive my medicals on JUNE 26 and eCas still doesn't mention anything, I try to call Ottawa but impossible, how about a fax to Ottawa? did someone sent a fax?

Also my case was transfer to NY and the letter said to wait 90 days before asking for anything, Did I just ask for the medicals to them also or just wait?

Thank you!!
Calling NY consulate is best option. And white talking to them pretend that you never came to know that your medicals are delivered or not. Dont mention that you had traking info to track your medicals. LOL......

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Damn!! my medical report still not mailed yet. last week I called they said the doctor already finished his job couldn't be sure if it has been mailed or not..... need to wait until tuesday when the nurse would be back from vacation. Today I called they say we have the file but the reporting manager is not in the office will mail it tomorrow once the manager is back.. just waitin n waiting

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Guys,

Today I received an email from my attorney saying that they recived a mail from CIC saying that my file has been transfered to New York. In this forum, what i have noticed is people get the medicals first and then their file gets transfered to New York or any other consulate. I am a little worried that i might have missed the Mail requesting Medicals. I have a few questions:

1) For someone using a attorney to file the immigration, would the attorney get the mail for medicals or would the individual get the Mail?
2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get teh medicals done?

mani001

May 12, 2009
[My answers as per my case & point of view

1) For someone using a attorney to file the immigration, would the attorney get the mail for medicals or would the individual get the Mail?
The mail will be sent to the address given for the mailing address in your application form. In your case the attorny /agency might have given his office address so it is going there.
(2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
Yes, it can happen, medical and file transfer are not related. I think the medicam report is going to a centralized dept in Ottawa in Canada.

3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get the medicals done?
If it happen all we can do is inquire the consular office. But I think That won't happen, your medical request will be coming soon.

Mani

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Finally i received my PPR and RPRF request today.
rk said:
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

AOR received date:12 May 2009
Medicals sent:23 May 2009
File transferred to Local consulate(NY): 20 May 2009.

Any idea when i will receive PPR request ?

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
mani001 said:
[My answers as per my case & point of view

The mail will be sent to the address given for the mailing address in your application form. In your case the attorny /agency might have given his office address so it is going there.
(2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
Yes, it can happen, medical and file transfer are not related. I think the medicam report is going to a centralized dept in Ottawa in Canada.

3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get the medicals done?
If it happen all we can do is inquire the consular office. But I think That won't happen, your medical request will be coming soon.

Mani
Thanks Mani!!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk said:
Finally i received my PPR and RPRF request today.
Congratulations! That's wonderful. Didn't they update your e-CAS with medical results received just yesterday? That was pretty fast. I wish I get my PPR today or tomorrow. If it comes tomorrow, the date will be 9/9/9 and it will be very easy for me to remember the date I received my PPR. Not that the date is that important, but just for fun. Hope it happens.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
To all who sent your passport to NYC: did it take more than 2 weeks to get it back? I also found out they have not cashed my check yet. Their letter says we should wait 90 days before requesting them for updates. What should I do? They don't respond via phone. Any suggestions? Thanks.