+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamesb111 said:
Hi
Is there any place to check the medical status?
I did mine in July 2009 first week but no update yet.

Thanks
james
James one of the guy in this forum called ottawa medical office arround 8:30 am canada time. They may be able to give your correct answer. and no harm calling them........ u never know they remove dust from your file and forward it to next step..........

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
This Monday is not a holiday in Canada either? maybe eCas change on Tuesday?
This is automated system level refreshing database only. nothing to do with holiday. i do this all the time with my company...... once refresh is scheduled it will be refrshed regardless of holidays.

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
cchabert said:
This is automated system level refreshing database only. nothing to do with holiday. i do this all the time with my company...... once refresh is scheduled it will be refrshed regardless of holidays.
Cool! So let's wait to Monday in the mean time...CHEERS!!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
cchabert said:
I wish you could write a crontab to refresh it more often. hahaha

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
despoimmigrant said:
cchabert said:
I wish you could write a crontab to refresh it more often. hahaha
LoL DNA nice one .................... i hate unix and Pro-C programming. But unfortunatly it's my daily task..........

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
LoL DNA nice one .................... i hate unix and Pro-C programming. But unfortunatly it's my daily task..........
There you go!! :)
we have a topic to fight over (a beer) when we meet up in Alberta, albeit my file is in Buffalo (so you need to manipulate their DB , such that my file pops up on top). So our topic will be Windows vs Linux vs C vs C++. And I will not leave FORTRAN as well.

waiting!!!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
moiz4you said:
Is Buffalo so bad in handling cases? My file is in Buffalo and now i am getting worried
Historically (for nearly last one year) yes. they are slowest. For example, my contemporaries on this forum whose files are transfered to NY etc. got their PRR long back.

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
dnataraj said:
moiz4you said:
Is Buffalo so bad in handling cases? My file is in Buffalo and now i am getting worried
Historically (for nearly last one year) yes. they are slowest. For example, my contemporaries on this forum whose files are transfered to NY etc. got their PRR long back.
Same with me. My file is also at Buffalo. So far no luck. My applicatin reached at Buffalo in Dec 08 and I submitted state PCC on June 05 and still no response :(

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
File is with Buffalo

My Timeline

Application sent to cic - May 4th 2009
Application received - May 5th 2009
Money order cashed - May 18th 2009
Medical request - July 20th 2009 (dated 17th July)
Medicals done - July 28th and sent on August 4th
Initial Assessment - August 10th (state pccs NY and RPRF)
Docs sent - September 1st, reached on 2nd september

Ecas shows : We started processing on July 17th

RPRF money order not cashed yet

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Folks,

Today, I received a letter from New York Consulate and they are requesting my Florida PCC and RPRF.

The following are the exact words:

"Further processing of your immigration application requires the following document or information to be submitted to our
office as soon as possible. We strongly encourage you to submit these documents in one package, whenever possible, to
the consulate general in new york. All documents have to be submitted by mail. Be sure to quote your file number on all
documents you submit to the consulate. You must advise this office immediately in writing of any change in your
civil status or family composition (i.e. marriage, divorce, birth etc) or mailing address.
(NOTE : documents not in english or french must be accompanied by certified translation)

- Original police certificates from State of Florida for yourself.

- The following fees are outstanding : Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

Please provide within 60 days from the date of this letter, the information/documentation requested above. If you fail to
submit the information and/or documents listed above withing 60 days, no reminder will be sent to you and your
application will be assessed on the basis of the information that is already on file. This may result in the refusal of your
application.

This office does not acknowledge receipt of documents. If you have complied with all instructions and undertaken
all steps, allow 90 days before requesting status of your application.

Consul General
Immigration"

srini

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they ask you second time for florida PCC or this is first time

srini_72 said:
Folks,

Today, I received a letter from New York Consulate and they are requesting my Florida PCC and RPRF.

The following are the exact words:

"Further processing of your immigration application requires the following document or information to be submitted to our
office as soon as possible. We strongly encourage you to submit these documents in one package, whenever possible, to
the consulate general in new york. All documents have to be submitted by mail. Be sure to quote your file number on all
documents you submit to the consulate. You must advise this office immediately in writing of any change in your
civil status or family composition (i.e. marriage, divorce, birth etc) or mailing address.
(NOTE : documents not in english or french must be accompanied by certified translation)

- Original police certificates from State of Florida for yourself.

- The following fees are outstanding : Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

Please provide within 60 days from the date of this letter, the information/documentation requested above. If you fail to
submit the information and/or documents listed above withing 60 days, no reminder will be sent to you and your
application will be assessed on the basis of the information that is already on file. This may result in the refusal of your
application.

This office does not acknowledge receipt of documents. If you have complied with all instructions and undertaken
all steps, allow 90 days before requesting status of your application.

Consul General
Immigration"

srini

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Despo,

This is the first time New York Consulate is requesting my Florida PCC. Actually, I moved to Florida in Feb second week and I sent the application to Buffalo on March 30 2009. It never occured to me that they will request Florida PCC
but any way i can get the PCC in 10 days.

Srini

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaaaaaah !! good luck srini_______________________________72

srini_72 said:
Despo,

This is the first time New York Consulate is requesting my Florida PCC. Actually, I moved to Florida in Feb second week and I sent the application to Buffalo on March 30 2009. It never occured to me that they will request Florida PCC
but any way i can get the PCC in 10 days.

Srini