29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
parvisingh said:
Thanks for letting us know Laura. Now quick apply with all the correct docs to CIC. You could see the timelines below in the link in my signature. You may get an idea where people are in the process. CIC says 15 months to process PR. People who applied in sept last year got medical now. :(
15 months???

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Hi Laura, I am an Outland. Is it that when nomination comes they will send mail the certificate to the Canadian address I provided? Or is that for Inland applicants only? Thank you.

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question :( My nomination came to my home address that I had provided, but I am not sure how outland applicants receive their nominations.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
15 months? I saw online the average waiting is 6 months for EE?!?

We, master graduates stream applicants, do not apply through EE. We submit a paper-based application to a processing centre in Sydney. We are not eligible to apply through EE.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
lauraDz said:
We, master graduates stream applicants, do not apply through EE. We submit a paper-based application to a processing centre in Sydney. We are not eligible to apply through EE.
Thanks for clarifying that, my heart dropped a beat

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
malican said:
Hi Laura, I am an Outland. Is it that when nomination comes they will send mail the certificate to the Canadian address I provided? Or is that for Inland applicants only? Thank you.
You will first receive a notification in your myCIC account when you get your nomination. The points will be added to your account (takes anywhere between 2 days - 2 weeks <certain applicants reported delays>). After this, OINP will mail you the nomination certificate to the communication address you mentioned in your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lauraDz said:
lauraDz I have another question, if I may. Were you nearing the expiry of your WP/Visa? I'm asking this to clarify if OINP is issuing nominations to November applicants whose visas/WPs might be expiring soon.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
lauraDz I have another question, if I may. Were you nearing the expiry of your WP/Visa? I'm asking this to clarify if OINP is issuing nominations to November applicants whose visas/WPs might be expiring soon.
It's not like that .... They are processing Nov Dec Jan Applications .... its based on profile and officer who process it ...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
natdn said:
It's not like that .... They are processing Nov Dec Jan Applications ????? .... its based on profile and officer who process it ...
What Nov/Dec/Jan applications? Jan applicants are now getting AOR. November applicants have already got AOR and are waiting for nomination. Like I already said, I was asking this to understand of OINP is issuing nominations to November applicants who are nearing the expiry of their WP.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
What Nov/Dec/Jan applications? Jan applicants are now getting AOR. November applicants have already got AOR and are waiting for nomination. Like I already said, I was asking this to understand of OINP is issuing nominations to November applicants who are nearing the expiry of their WP.

I got AOR on May ... i applied on Jan .... Nov applications most got nomination's .... some are yet to ... they are getting it now ... OINP doesnt care whether your WP is getting expired.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
natdn said:
I got AOR on May ... i applied on Jan .... Nov applications most got nomination's .... some are yet to ... they are getting it now ... OINP doesnt care whether your WP is getting expired.
"Nov applications most got nomination's" - Incorrect.

MOST November applicants are waiting for nomination - here's the list -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5299382#msg5299382

"OINP doesnt care whether your WP is getting expired" - Incorrect . Check this -

Please note that it is your responsibility to maintain your legal status in Canada throughout the period that your application is being processed.
Applications will not be approved if the applicant does not hold proper legal status (if they are in Canada).
Any question about your legal status should be directed to the federal government.
There are exceptional circumstances in which the OINP will prioritize nominee applications when the applicant’s legal status in Canada is due to expire within 90 days (such as international students and temporary foreign workers).
The OINP will make every effort to identify those applications in the current inventory where an applicant’s legal status in Canada is at risk of expiring. They will be processed first.
Here's the link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

(Question number 12)

FYI - I am talking about the "Human Capital Priorities Stream". Which stream did you apply under?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
"Nov applications most got nomination's" - Incorrect.

MOST November applicants are waiting for nomination - here's the list -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5299382#msg5299382

"OINP doesnt care whether your WP is getting expired" - Incorrect . Check this -

Here's the link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

(Question number 12)

FYI - I am talking about the "Human Capital Priorities Stream". Which stream did you apply under?

:p Many people work permit got expired and they applied visitor visa just to renew the status .... My work permit is getting expired in 80 days ... Take my case and see how they going to process it

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
aniii said:
Parvi, Can you please share your experience in submitting the PR Package, any tips?
Do you think its better to pay the fees ( 550$) using the online system or by the fee payment form? Im confused about that
I also dont know what they mean by 2 self addressed mailing labels? it is like printing my address on a paper ?

Thanks and hopefully you will get your medicals soon :)
Pay using online system. DONT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. As their is a risk of your bank rejecting the payment for some reason. However if you have already send your credit card information dont panic i sent too. I have read somewhere they try three times before giving up that your payments are not going through. I consider online payment is best else you could send the draft as well ( not sure draft is acceptable).

2 self addressed mailing label is indeed printing your address on a piece of paper. I think it is to make their life easier when they are sending you back the incomplete application through mail ( god forbid something like that happen).

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
malican said:
Malican are you applying using express entry and then expecting nomination?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
maged_mmh said:
15 months???
15 months from the day CIC receive your file your file with all the paper application filled and supporting documents. It is the process you have to do after you got nomination. It was a 12 month wait period till last year end but now it has increased to 15 months. :( Hope this answers your question.