+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Sept 21st Application yet not confirmed receipt from OINP

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for tht.... So does it mean tht after sending AOR they have not touched my file at all??

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
vj3171 said:
Thanks for tht.... So does it mean tht after sending AOR they have not touched my file at all??
Yes it is ... Investigator Analyst once they start your application, will reach you for additional docs or approve it right away ...

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[Yes it is ... Investigator Analyst once they start your application, will reach you for additional docs or approve it right away ...]

Thanks for the update.... Hope to hear some update from them soon.....

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
natdn said:
we can apply for work permit extension if we get nomination & letter of support :) I am cleared now .. This pissed me off ??? :D
Hi Natdn,

In order to apply for BOWP, I thought we need an acknowledgement of receive the application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class (IMM P7000)
and that should take around 180 days.. I am not sure what you are going to do with nomination letter alone ?
I will follow your case .. all the best !

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Nasa2n2 said:
Hi Natdn,

In order to apply for BOWP, I thought we need an acknowledgement of receive the application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class (IMM P7000)
and that should take around 180 days.. I am not sure what you are going to do with nomination letter alone ?

Hello Nasa,

My thoughts are based on Ontario Immigrant Nominee program - Masters Stream w.o.Job offer. I got the nomination and letter of support from OINP. Now, i can apply for Work permit extension and PR - Provincial Nominal class not Express Entry.

There was a mix up of comments here - so you might have got confused.

Thanks,

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
natdn said:
Hello Nasa,

My thoughts are based on Ontario Immigrant Nominee program - Masters Stream w.o.Job offer. I got the nomination and letter of support from OINP. Now, i can apply for Work permit extension and PR - Provincial Nominal class not Express Entry.

There was a mix up of comments here - so you might have got confused.

Thanks,
Thank you. Please keep us updated with your extension process.

choyibear

Mar 17, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Inland
Nasa2n2 said:
Hi Natdn,

Hi Natdn, if you are under master stream without job offer requirement, you do need AOR from PR process. I just got rejected of the BOWP application and had to quit my job. But you can make the BOWP paper application which takes around 100 days. It doesn't take 180 days to get AOR. If your pr application is received today, you will receive your AOR after 10 weeks approximately. So when you BOWP application gets processed, you probably already have AOR and your application will be approved.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
choyibear said:
Hi Natdn, if you are under master stream without job offer requirement, you do need AOR from PR process. I just got rejected of the BOWP application and had to quit my job. But you can make the BOWP paper application which takes around 100 days. It doesn't take 180 days to get AOR. If your pr application is received today, you will receive your AOR after 10 weeks approximately. So when you BOWP application gets processed, you probably already have AOR and your application will be approved.
Ok Thanks ... My friend applied for Work permit extension on July 8th ... I will check what happens to his application. Mean while i will apply PR application.

Do i need to include police Clearance certificate along with PR application to get AOR ?

Please clarify

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
natdn said:
Do i need to include police Clearance certificate along with PR application to get AOR ?

Please clarify
Police clearance is not required to get AOR. My friend got AOR for PR – Provincial Nominee Class without clearance.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Nasa2n2 said:
Police clearance is not required to get AOR. My friend got AOR for PR – Provincial Nominee Class without clearance.
Thanks Nasa for the update. Then i can submit my PR application this week & apply paper based work permit after a month.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Nasa2n2 said:

In how many weeks did he get AOR ? Can you please tell Nasa

Thanks

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
Hi everyone again,

As Laura advised I sent couple of emails to OINP about the status of my application finally they replied today as below.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer"

Investigator analyst review? This is the first time m reading and no where is the forum as well I have read about this term. So did anybody get any update similar to mine. Kindly comment.

Hi,
I got a similar email just as above. But i havent received an aor as well so far. This is the only email update i received from oinp. Does this mean i am waiting for the aor?

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
natdn said:
In how many weeks did he get AOR ? Can you please tell Nasa

Thanks
3 months shows the difference between Canada Post delivery and the AOR.

However, CIC timeline is variable. Don't forget the ONPNP backlog will shift to CIC afterwards.
My PGWP going to expire in a year, I start looking alternative doors but all looks troublesome .. LMIA, re-entry through US ..

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Nasa2n2 said:
3 months shows the difference between Canada Post delivery and the AOR.

However, CIC timeline is variable. Don't forget the ONPNP backlog will shift to CIC afterwards.
My PGWP going to expire in a year, I start looking alternative doors but all looks troublesome .. LMIA, re-entry through US ..
Ya its even worse for me ... My PGWP expiring in 2 months ... I am going to call CIC and check whether i need AOR-PR for getting Work permit extension.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Greetings! Finally OINP sent me mail requesting for additional docs. Now they have asked me to submit my salary slip for the period of 2012-2013 that time I was working in London, UK (2011 - 2013) and Aug 2013 I moved to Dubai. Now the problem is I do not have the salary slips for tht period, my UK bank accounts are closed and the employer is not giving any affirmative response. Seniors kindly advise any alternative to this situation. As usually your kind cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards
VJ