Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
Hi,
Did anyone receive nomination yet? I applied under Human Capital Steam, OINP received my docs on 5th Nov. Received AOR on 24th March 2016. Now since its been more than 90 days after receiving AOR. Yet no news of nomination yet. Sent mail to them but no response. Is anyone is same situation or does anyone have any news on this?
Hi! I would advise to email them again.
Here is my experience: I emailed them and received no response, waited for a few days and emailed again and received additional documents request on the next day, and in two weeks received my nomination.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
lauraDz said:
Hi! I would advise to email them again.
Here is my experience: I emailed them and received no response, waited for a few days and emailed again and received additional documents request on the next day, and in two weeks received my nomination.
Hello Laura,

Can you share the email address which you sent mail.

Thanks

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, has anyone of you heard about a November applicant (Human Capital Priorities Stream) receiving a nomination lately?
Yes Raj. Lauradz got yesterday. Congrats lauradz. Wish you a speedy pr process

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lauraDz said:
Hey guys ! I received my nomination today! I applied on November 6. so it took exactly 9 months !

Is there a thread where people share their timelines after receiving a nomination and applying for PR? thanks
Congrats! So, you are a Masters stream applicant, aren't you?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Hey guys ! I received my nomination today! I applied on November 6. so it took exactly 9 months !

Is there a thread where people share their timelines after receiving a nomination and applying for PR? thanks
Thanks for letting us know Laura. Now quick apply with all the correct docs to CIC. You could see the timelines below in the link in my signature. You may get an idea where people are in the process. CIC says 15 months to process PR. People who applied in sept last year got medical now. :(

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Laura sent them mail
BTW what additional documents did they ask for?
and many congratulations All the best for the next stage...

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
lauraDz said:

Congrats Laura. Hope to see this happening more consistently with others and not a one off. :)

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone! Yes, I applied under the master graduates stream. They asked me to send them my pay stubs and confirmation that I will continue working in Ontario (I guess they ask additional docs based on your individual case)

Thanks for the information, Parvi!

malican

May 24, 2016
lauraDz said:

Hi Laura, I am an Outland. Is it that when nomination comes they will send mail the certificate to the Canadian address I provided? Or is that for Inland applicants only? Thank you.

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Congrats Laura :)

lauraDz said:
Thanks everyone! Yes, I applied under the master graduates stream. They asked me to send them my pay stubs and confirmation that I will continue working in Ontario (I guess they ask additional docs based on your individual case)

Thanks for the information, Parvi!

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Parvi, Can you please share your experience in submitting the PR Package, any tips?
Do you think its better to pay the fees ( 550$) using the online system or by the fee payment form? Im confused about that
I also dont know what they mean by 2 self addressed mailing labels? it is like printing my address on a paper ?

Thanks and hopefully you will get your medicals soon :)

parvisingh said:
Thanks for letting us know Laura. Now quick apply with all the correct docs to CIC. You could see the timelines below in the link in my signature. You may get an idea where people are in the process. CIC says 15 months to process PR. People who applied in sept last year got medical now. :(