+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Foreign worker stream: employer documents

lakshmi1619

May 18, 2023
Hi, Today, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) selected my Expression of Interest (EOI), and I received an invitation to apply to the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream. When I reached out to my company HR for employer documentation, they got back with below

"The company doesn't participate in the OINP Employer Job Offer streams due to the program's requirement for employer disclosures and commitments, which would necessitate participation in audits and sharing extensive corporate information. As the required documents are deemed highly confidential, the company's Legal team has decided against participating in the program. However company does support the PR process under the Express Entry pathway or the OHCP. "

I work for one of the biggest product based company(software) with billion dollars revenue. Is there a way I can submit the documents without help from company or better I reject the invitation itself? Please share your inputs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Today, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) selected my Expression of Interest (EOI), and I received an invitation to apply to the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream. When I reached out to my company HR for employer documentation, they got back with below

"The company doesn't participate in the OINP Employer Job Offer streams due to the program's requirement for employer disclosures and commitments, which would necessitate participation in audits and sharing extensive corporate information. As the required documents are deemed highly confidential, the company's Legal team has decided against participating in the program. However company does support the PR process under the Express Entry pathway or the OHCP. "

I work for one of the biggest product based company(software) with billion dollars revenue. Is there a way I can submit the documents without help from company or better I reject the invitation itself? Please share your inputs.
Doesn’t matter that they are a large company, their support and filling out the employer forms are mandatory. You cannot go ahead with your application without their support. No point in accepting the invitation.

Reactions: YVR123

atailor

Dec 5, 2023
Hello,

I have applied EOI under employer job offer and got Invitation to apply today.

I just realized it requires 2 years of experience in same NOC# whereas I have around 20 months of experience in same NOC and 4 month in different NOC.

Is that fine?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have applied EOI under employer job offer and got Invitation to apply today.

I just realized it requires 2 years of experience in same NOC# whereas I have around 20 months of experience in same NOC and 4 month in different NOC.

Is that fine?
You need two years experience in same NOC as your job offer. You ew 4 months short.

To meet the work experience requirement, you must have at least two years of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) in the same occupation (same National Occupational Classification code) as your job offer.

You must have gained this work experience within the five years prior to the date you submit your application, not the date you received the invitation to apply. If your work experience was gained in Canada, you must have been legally living and working in Canada.

Sahilsakhiya

Mar 22, 2019
To get Invitation to Apply, Where should I create an account because I haven't got invitation even though In my CEC It says that I met Foreign Skilled worker.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
To get Invitation to Apply, Where should I create an account because I haven't got invitation even though In my CEC It says that I met Foreign Skilled worker.
OINP-foreign worker stream job offer is not an Express Entry pathway. Nothing to do with your CEC profile. You get invitation through your Ontario portal. What is your OINP score and NOC? Check the OINP draws for scores/NOCs. Assume you know the eligibility requirements.

lakshmi1619

May 18, 2023
Doesn’t matter that they are a large company, their support and filling out the employer forms are mandatory. You cannot go ahead with your application without their support. No point in accepting the invitation.
Thanks for your response.I agree, if employer not willing to provide documents then there is no point in accepting invitation.

Sahilsakhiya

Mar 22, 2019
OINP-foreign worker stream job offer is not an Express Entry pathway. Nothing to do with your CEC profile. You get invitation through your Ontario portal. What is your OINP score and NOC? Check the OINP draws for scores/NOCs. Assume you know the eligibility requirements.

Yes I know the Eligibility Requirement, I never know that I have to create an account on Ontario Portal, Can you send a link to create a profile on Ontario Portal. I have 2 years of experience in Tech as NOC Code of 21234.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I know the Eligibility Requirement, I never know that I have to create an account on Ontario Portal, Can you send a link to create a profile on Ontario Portal. I have 2 years of experience in Tech as NOC Code of 21234.
Link provided and you have an employer will to support your nomination?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I got ITA yesterday for the job offer OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream. I talked to the HR manager and they're looking into the forms, hopefully they'll be able to provide all the information.

My question is regarding the English test. My CELPIP is expiring on Dec 10th so I won't be able to submit it. But I also didn't find any section where it asks for English test results. Can I submit my application without English test results?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got ITA yesterday for the job offer OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream. I talked to the HR manager and they're looking into the forms, hopefully they'll be able to provide all the information.

My question is regarding the English test. My CELPIP is expiring on Dec 10th so I won't be able to submit it. But I also didn't find any section where it asks for English test results. Can I submit my application without English test results?
For this stream, language tests are not mandatory but gives you points. I would think that if you are above the draw score without language results then you are okay but would get confirmation.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-3

Reactions: andrews17

AzubuikeJo

Jan 18, 2024
Hi i got an ITA to apply for OINP Foreign worker stream on Jan 9, 2024. I hired a representative RCIC but she forgot to upload the completed employer form and she has submitted the application. Please what do you suggest i do to avoid my application getting rejected as incomplete