+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Foreign worker stream: employer documents

SoniHN

Jan 19, 2024
Hi I got an ITA to apply for OINP Foreign worker stream today. I'm working in Bank with PGWP for almost 2 years, but the company refused to complete the employer form. Is there any hope that I can submit my application with only job offer but without the form?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I got an ITA to apply for OINP Foreign worker stream today. I'm working in Bank with PGWP for almost 2 years, but the company refused to complete the employer form. Is there any hope that I can submit my application with only job offer but without the form?
No. Guaranteed refusal. The forms are mandatory. None of the big banks will complete them. You need to find a different immigration program.

mberkayy

Oct 11, 2021
Hello,

I have a question regarding the median wage. The hourly median wage for my position is $42.36, but my hourly salary is 41. I know it must be equal or above the median wage, but is there any hope they would accept $1 difference.

Thanks,

gvskart

Dec 20, 2021
Hello All,
OINP sent an email to provide additional information/documentation to my HR copying me asking for the number of employees working at my place of work, the entire list, and attach their paystubs, T4s etc. While filling out the employer form, my HR incorrectly mentioned "total employees working at the place of work" as 3, as she initially thought that it was referring to employees who are similar to my role/position. She replied to OINP that she cannot share confidential information without employee's consent, however, she clarified that the "Total" employees working at the same location is 350. The application moved to DIP a day later. Will this have any negative impact on the application leading to issue an "intent to refuse"?

Striker0808

Mar 28, 2020
Hello All,
OINP sent an email to provide additional information/documentation to my HR copying me asking for the number of employees working at my place of work, the entire list, and attach their paystubs, T4s etc. While filling out the employer form, my HR incorrectly mentioned "total employees working at the place of work" as 3, as she initially thought that it was referring to employees who are similar to my role/position. She replied to OINP that she cannot share confidential information without employee's consent, however, she clarified that the "Total" employees working at the same location is 350. The application moved to DIP a day later. Will this have any negative impact on the application leading to issue an "intent to refuse"?
so are you withdrawing now or waiting for the update?

Striker0808

Mar 28, 2020
Did you go through or you rejected the ITA?

SoniHN

Jan 19, 2024
Hello All,
Hi, did you receive your additional information request by email? in my profile there is and alert that I have been requested for additional document but i haven't received any email and I only have 5 days to answer, don't know what to do!!

gbhanjana

Dec 25, 2018
I have a doubt on OINP minimum 2 years work experience on same NOC.
My spouse has 2 years Tech experience but under two different NOC codes, however, initial 3 digits of these 2 NOCs are same as they are Tech. One year from home country and one year in Canada. Is he still eligible as the first 3 digits are same (i.e. Tech) or not?
His employer issued closed work permit under different Tech NOC, not sure of the reason.

Appreciate any guidance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have a doubt on OINP minimum 2 years work experience on same NOC.
My spouse has 2 years Tech experience but under two different NOC codes, however, initial 3 digits of these 2 NOCs are same as they are Tech. One year from home country and one year in Canada. Is he still eligible as the first 3 digits are same (i.e. Tech) or not?
His employer issued closed work permit under different Tech NOC, not sure of the reason.

Appreciate any guidance!
It needs to be the same NOC code.