Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Putting multiple application won't help but it will put oneself in trouble later on.

Reactions: Imam Gomaa

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Dear All,
Sorry, I am posting this again. I posted it 11 days ago and since then I am checking my email every second and calling CIC call centre every day and submitted case inquiry twice. I did everything you can imagine. I sent my first application on Oct. 16th and it was received Oct. 19th, but it had the old form. I called CIC agents; one said no problem while the other confirmed to send another one with the new form ASAP. I did and sent it on Oct. 20th and was received on Oct. 23rd. The thing is that: some applicants their applications were received Oct. 26 or 27 and the got their AOR on Nov. 30. I called CIC to clarify, they told me different answers; like that, they are working on files received on Oct. 19th, so wait some more weeks. While another tells me that those applicants were lucky. How it comes; one (like most of them) tells and confirms that they are working on applications received on Oct. 19th till now, while another one makes it as a hit of luck for those applicants whose applications were received on Oct. 26th and got their AORs on Nov. 30th.
CIC agent gave me two options: either to wait until mid-January or resubmit a third application. But I see that they moved forward and sending AORs to November applicants. I like to gain some more time as I have to go back to my country urgently.
Any advice?
Thanks
Posting your second application was a mistake, the agent shouldn't have told you to do that - You should have waited either the AOR or the application back
Now don't submit a 3rd application before end of january i would say (at least 60 days after your second application was received)

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Sit back and wait" how easy to say this when you got AOR within 20 days and in process 12 days later ... Easier said than done
That doesn’t actually mean anything you fool. Look at the 12 months of historical data. Those who received AOR and in processing quickly waited far longer during the “in process” time.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The bottom line is IRCC don’t want to hear from you unless it’s been more than 12 months. Like it or not. Put your toys back in your pram, have a drink, and chill out.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
That doesn’t actually mean anything you fool. Look at the 12 months of historical data. Those who received AOR and in processing quickly waited far longer during the “in process” time.
You have serious problems man ... calling people stupid and fool in this forum ... it's easy for me to clap back and call you names like you did but i won't - we are here to help each others and share experience

If you have anger management problems try to solve them somewhere else

alpalp

Jun 19, 2017
"Sit back and wait" how easy to say this when you got AOR within 20 days and in process 12 days later ... Easier said than done
I got my AOR after 30 days of waiting and there were a lot of people ahead of me that submitted their applications 1-2 weeks later. I was freaking out and checking my email every 30 minutes. Then I decided to follow someone's advice from this forum and simply forced myself to stop looking at this forum at all, plus stopped looking at my gmail every hour. I decided that I will check spreadsheet once a week and that's it. Got my AOR after a week or so and there were other people getting AOR before me. And I know for sure I would get crazy if I kept following these threads every day and watching other applicants panicking. So "sit back and wait" is a great advice. Although, it's true that it's easier said than done, it's totally worth it. Helped me to stay calm and keep living normal life.

Last edited:

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I got my AOR after 30 days of waiting and there were a lot of people ahead of me that submitted their applications 1-2 weeks later. I was freaking out and checking my email every 30 minutes. Then I decided to follow someone's advice from this forum and simply forced myself to stop looking at this forum at all, plus stopped looking at my gmail every hour. I decided that I will check spreadsheet once a week and that's it. Got my AOR after a week of so and there were other people getting AOR before me. And I know for sure I would get crazy if I kept following these threads every day and watching other applicants panicking. So "sit back and wait" is a great advice. Although, it's true that it's easier said than done, it's totally worth it. Helped me to stay calm and keep living normal life.
I did the same thing!!!! I check the in process every day. and just forced myself stopping checking the spreadsheet on this Monday and boooo yesterday my status changed....

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have serious problems man ... calling people stupid and fool in this forum ... it's easy for me to clap back and call you names like you did but i won't - we are here to help each others and share experience

If you have anger management problems try to solve them somewhere else
I have no anger issues. Tons of people, including myself, were here to help. We told everyone not to put in duplicate applications - you didn’t listen. You don’t want help, you want someone to affirm for you that you should be putting in multiple applications - even though you shouldn’t be.

Reactions: alpalp

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have no anger issues. Tons of people, including myself, were here to help. We told everyone not to put in duplicate applications - you didn’t listen. You don’t want help, you want someone to affirm for you that you should be putting in multiple applications - even though you shouldn’t be.
You think October has it bad? November had it bad because of the influx of October applications and those who choose to needlessly send in multiple applications.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
You have no idea what i want because you didn't read what i responded about this issue - here is my quote:
"Posting your second application was a mistake, the agent shouldn't have told you to do that - You should have waited either the AOR or the application back
Now don't submit a 3rd application before end of january i would say (at least 60 days after your second application was received)"

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have no idea what i want because you didn't read what i responded about this issue - here is my quote:
"Posting your second application was a mistake, the agent shouldn't have told you to do that - You should have waited either the AOR or the application back
Now don't submit a 3rd application before end of january i would say (at least 60 days after your second application was received)"
If only I could use a GIPHY

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Reactions: jsm0085

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Take it easy guys. Everyone is allowed to make their decision based on what they feel is best for them. One can advise but if the advise is not taken it should not make others offended.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

yenanhjan

Dec 15, 2017
Hi, I'm a newbie as I just found out this forum not too long ago. My case falls under 3/5 rule and I sent my application on Oct 16 and have not received any AOR and I was kinda worried by now

v_volf

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
First, your word 'stupid' is not good here.
Secondly, I have to go back to defend my Ph.D. within a month. I did not go back for 7 years.
Thirdly, this is one of the options the CIC agent gave me.
That is what drives me panic.
Consider getting a councelor. Panic attacks are treatable. I’m not trying to offend, nor am I being rude - just a recommendation, as you asked for one.

Reactions: sistemc