+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
To all those who are still waiting on October AOR, my application was signed for on the 17th October and i only got my official acceptance this evening. If you haven't gotten a rejection yet, if the CIC have told your application is lost, jut hang in there, it'll be found, it'll be registered and you will get your AOR. We can't tell them how to work but just believe that if things are correct, things will work out! Good luck to you all.

Reactions: jsm0085

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Good morning,
Can I request a spreadsheet update please... "We started processing your application on December 15, 2017."
Thanks

Reactions: qjzhou

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Hi, Can someone update me in the spreadsheet as well? 5hr3wd - In process: Dec14th

Reactions: qjzhou

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Does IP mean the application docs are complete?
It probably just means they have started going through the paperwork, which means they'll apply for police checks or immigration checks or whatever it is they file for.
It is quite feasible to receive queries for extra paperwork (e.g. residency, fingerprints etc) after IP, so I guess they could potentially ask you to clarify something if there was something missing on one of your documents.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. Some people did including me. Also see below post.

They are still working on app receive in October. No need to send another app as now. That’s what I would suggest
It was sarcasm. No one should be putting in new applications!

And everyone needs to get real and get some perspective. IRCC were HAMMERED with new applications in October. They aren't lazy, they aren't processing randomly. They are doing their best to get through a huge volume of applications that likely wasn't expected - to this extent anyway.

There is no way to do an exact FIFO process when it involves 100s of officers. So sadly some are taking longer than others. But they are coming.

Until a completeness check has been completed - IRCC can't tell you if they have received your application or even if they have it. It's only entered into the system if the completeness check is passed. So, sit back, put down your pens and you'll hear soon enough.

IRCC don't lose large volumes of applications - it doesn't happen.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
It was sarcasm. No one should be putting in new applications!

And everyone needs to get real and get some perspective. IRCC were HAMMERED with new applications in October. They aren't lazy, they aren't processing randomly. They are doing their best to get through a huge volume of applications that likely wasn't expected - to this extent anyway.

There is no way to do an exact FIFO process when it involves 100s of officers. So sadly some are taking longer than others. But they are coming.

Until a completeness check has been completed - IRCC can't tell you if they have received your application or even if they have it. It's only entered into the system if the completeness check is passed. So, sit back, put down your pens and you'll hear soon enough.

IRCC don't lose large volumes of applications - it doesn't happen.
Lol. I missed out sarcasm part in your comment. Hehe

I absolutely agree with what you are saying.

Maffy01

Oct 24, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 29, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 14, 2017.
Please update

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Stop being so stupid. There is no reason to submit the 3rd application. You'll be annoying IRCC and reading this garnish is definitely annoying me. Everyone needs to stop acting crazy. Sit back and wait - like everyone else, you'll get your AOR soon enough.
"Sit back and wait" how easy to say this when you got AOR within 20 days and in process 12 days later ... Easier said than done

Reactions: Imam Gomaa