rav69

Dec 18, 2017
I am unable to add it.. Please add it.

Applicant sent : Oct 30th
Application Delivered: Nov 1st
Application Type: Single

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Nope - nothing lol. I used the web form to ask for confirmation that they had received the results but I also sent them recorded by UPS so I know they arrived. After you submit the results it's really just a waiting game.
Doesn't the fingerprint place electronically send it to IRCC? At least that's how it worked for me when I did FP for my PR app

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Doesn't the fingerprint place electronically send it to IRCC? At least that's how it worked for me when I did FP for my PR app
I asked jsm the same question. Response copied below for reference.

It was electronic. That just the method of which the fingerprints are processed.

I didn’t have them sent directly to IRCC as I hadn’t received the letter yet, so I didn’t know which processing office they had to be sent to. I had saw the update on ECAS and confirmed it was a FP request with the call centre so I knew I had to get it done.

It’s a delay of one day - as they will arrive at the IRCC office tomorrow am. It was another day until I received the letter so they wouldn’t have arrived at IRCC before tomorrow anyway so technically, no delay.

Reactions: robw

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Fingerprints are sent electronically to RCMP for processing, but by mail to IRCC when results are known.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingerprints are sent electronically to RCMP for processing, but by mail to IRCC when results are known.
By mail to IRCC or to the applicant. It's the applicants choice as to where they go.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
By mail to IRCC or to the applicant. It's the applicants choice as to where they go.
The person taking the FP was going to send it to me until she saw that I had a letter from IRCC. While I'm sure that I had the option to have them sent to me, I didn't argue with her saying that they just send it directly to the address on the letter. They sent me a letter as well. I figured it saved me a little time. The downside is that I don't know when it was received by IRCC. I can only presume that the person would have sent the results to the IRCC at the same time as sending me the letter acknowledging the empty report.

dizzy007

Jun 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
15-10-2017
#316A moment agoNEW
I'm oct 23 ... still waiting for AOR don't know why applications are so delayed
I'm in the same boat... Oct 23. I submitted my application in french so that might also affect its processing as per the lack of french agents. But I'm thinking of swinging by my mp's office as soon as oct 23 application reaches 80% - it's currently at 53%. Any other other suggestions ?

vicwest

Sep 23, 2014
I'm in the same boat... Oct 23. I submitted my application in french so that might also affect its processing as per the lack of french agents. But I'm thinking of swinging by my mp's office as soon as oct 23 application reaches 80% - it's currently at 53%. Any other other suggestions ?
I'm Oct 23rd and I'm still waiting with no update.

Please share if you hear anything

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
Today I heard back from the web form that I completed last Monday. I'm an October 16 applicant and they said they cannot locate my application in the processing centre. They have now asked me to confirm with the company (in my case Canada Post) that the package was delivered to the right address. I should then use the web form again and give them more information about the package. The saga continues...!

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi

Please update

Application Delivered: 19 Oct
AOR: 23 Nov
In process: 19 Dec

Thanks

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can request GCMS notes where all correspondence between you and IRCC is well recorded.

Does anyone happen to know if there is a notification that happens when fingerprint results are received by IRCC? Do they email some acknowledgement or update ECAS, or both?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Today I heard back from the web form that I completed last Monday. I'm an October 16 applicant and they said they cannot locate my application in the processing centre. They have now asked me to confirm with the company (in my case Canada Post) that the package was delivered to the right address. I should then use the web form again and give them more information about the package. The saga continues...!
Did you attach proof of delivery with your CSE?? If not then raise CSE again and attach delivery notice along with it.

Reactions: mirsad