+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
So we are in a real limbo. If they need more staff, resources and budget why can't they increase the fees accordingly to a level that their processing times are reasonable?
The question is that with knowing having a backlog why they doubled EE application recently? why other streams can get the final decision on time? and why they send all applications from certain countries to in-depth screening. It is funny but one of my friends is waiting for 2 years and he applied for TRV and he got cv request but he got his visa in 2 months. The question is that the same person went through all the check while the other application is still pending.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys im writing on this forum after long time as i m very depressed .I swear to god when i ordered by gcms it says pr visa in queue ready for printing on may 18 and then there was ppr request and then they cancelled next day and it shows surveillance .I dont know what the heck are they doing .Y are they being so mean to people who are already in canada who contrbuted .I dont have police record except traffic violations which i have paid . I am sick and tired guys .I lost my fiance .She broke up with me .I dont know what to do with cic .

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi guys im writing on this forum after long time as i m very depressed .I swear to god when i ordered by gcms it says pr visa in queue ready for printing on may 18 and then there was ppr request and then they cancelled next day and it shows surveillance .I dont know what the heck are they doing .Y are they being so mean to people who are already in canada who contrbuted .I dont have police record except traffic violations which i have paid . I am sick and tired guys .I lost my fiance .She broke up with me .I dont know what to do with cic .
Amman, something is going def wrong in ur file.. They sent u ppr request n then they cancelled it? U shud definitely write to ahmed hussain to figure out actually wer the prob lies.. Ots frustrating to stay like this. N which visa u holding now?

Reactions: amaan008

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Amman, something is going def wrong in ur file.. They sent u ppr request n then they cancelled it? U shud definitely write to ahmed hussain to figure out actually wer the prob lies.. Ots frustrating to stay like this. N which visa u holding now?
IM ON BRIDGE EXTENSION DEBBIE . I CALLED MP IN june they said they are doing security and they told me to cal in august to check again . I had outstanding traffic tickets worth $350 to pay in may .Does that make any difference ??

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
IM ON BRIDGE EXTENSION DEBBIE . I CALLED MP IN june they said they are doing security and they told me to cal in august to check again . I had outstanding traffic tickets worth $350 to pay in may .Does that make any difference ??
I feel it does.. As it is related to police checks.. I think u shud ve paid it right away as ur PR is under process.. A small think pops up and they start the whole process again.. Thats the prob.. May be that traffic ticket will not have much impact on ur police clearance but that small thing popped up and will start digging it from beginning again and it will just take time.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
I feel it does.. As it is related to police checks.. I think u shud ve paid it right away as ur PR is under process.. A small think pops up and they start the whole process again.. Thats the prob.. May be that traffic ticket will not have much impact on ur police clearance but that small thing popped up and will start digging it from beginning again and it will just take time.
i recently paid all my tickets debbie .I dont know what to do

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Just try to find out the email of ahmed hussain n mail him.. We ve to do something.. Just cant sit n wait na..[/QU
Just try to find out the email of ahmed hussain n mail him.. We ve to do something.. Just cant sit n wait na..
the ironic part is i met ahmed hussein in tim hortons and i was tryin to tell my problem .He said he cant take questions right now . He had his secretaty and she gave me a card to contact .I called her office and she never reply back . I dint send her any email yet as i was goign through MP

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Ohh.. Tats sad.. Dont worry, have faith in God.. Something good will happen.. M on my 20th month.. Still no news.. But cant help except praying n waiting.. M in India now so cany do even much sitting over seas.. I left as soon as my wp gt expired.. How long this bridging visa valid for? Did u ever lost ur status for a single day also?

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Ohh.. Tats sad.. Dont worry, have faith in God.. Something good will happen.. M on my 20th month.. Still no news.. But cant help except praying n waiting.. M in India now so cany do even much sitting over seas.. I left as soon as my wp gt expired.. How long this bridging visa valid for? Did u ever lost ur status for a single day also?
NO I WAS PLANNING TO GO AS MY I HAVE BRIDGE EXTENSION BUT I DONT HAVE VISA TO COME BACK . I WILL APPLY AND LEAVE HOME .IS IT GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT ??

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I have not applied myself. But a friend of mine had applied for pnp first and after 1 year he applied for EE and then got his pr through EE while the paper application was still in progress. EE took him 5 months only.

In December last year I got an ITA but hesitated to apply as the call Centre said I should get my pr by June through the existing paper application. Later I wanted to apply again before the expiry of my IELTS in February but hesitated again as I saw most Nov applicants were getting their pr in early this year.

A few months ago I concluded that because of the security check EE would be delayed through EE either. But now I think although the security check takes about 4 months to be conducted by cs is, it must be the cic delays that slows down the process. Therefore I think EE is the way to go. Or cbsa delay also?
I think now for me it is too late to apply through EE as I don't want to go through all the paper work again. Although this might be yet another mistake.

If you have a valid medical results you can use the same one for EE. At least you won't regret not doing it as I have been.
Oh, I see, I think it is a very hard decison to any of us too, we don't know at this time what is the right thing we could and should do. To me, I don't have valid Medical check result and IELTS, they are all expired. I think I might wait for the PNP to be processed. But thank you very much for the information pnpab!!

Reactions: pnpab

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Amaan, I think it is better to pay that darn ticket.