Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I got DM after 3 months of my remedical.. So may be some more days u will ger it.. The wait doesn end there.. Aftet DM I am waiting 10 days now but no PPR
Yes when we called cic agent said after remedical submission the DM comes between 3weeks of submission to 2months time.so far we have waited a month.

The frustrating thing is we have reached our 21st month of application submission !

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Yes when we called cic agent said after remedical submission the DM comes between 3weeks of submission to 2months time.so far we have waited a month.

The frustrating thing is we have reached our 21st month of application submission !
you guys may be right but I hope may be they will wrap up my application soon because I already cross 24 months :(

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
I am renewing my work permit too. I have the same question, my concern is once we get our work permit extended and leave, would it be ok? If we work in our home country, do we need to pay tax to Canada government or do we need to pay our home country tax once we get our PR?
It's better to come back I don't know if u have employed pnp through employer .If that's case you have to come back whereas if u filed thru express there's no need

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Do you know who is your officer?? Did you call cic today??
how should I know about my officer name,Can you please tell me how to know the name of officer. I just know that my application is in sydney NS,
Yes I call CIC today they replied that re-medical is a part of background check , once it will be completed then they can decide.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
you guys may be right but I hope may be they will wrap up my application soon because I already cross 24 months :(
I hope u get it bro i know how it feels we all do, pray all u can.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Yes medical is a part of bckgriund check but thats just stopid wat he said to u coz after i submitted our remedical of spouse within a week they showed up as passe and wen we called cic agent said that we can only decide wen the reports reach us and dat decision amking takes a month to two months tym Imean wat did that mean reach us !!? If it hasnt reached cic thn how the hell n why they have posted it as passed n no medical required anymore!!??? We have been in background check since a year now!
how should I know about my officer name,Can you please tell me how to know the name of officer. I just know that my application is in sydney NS,
Yes I call CIC today they replied that re-medical is a part of background check , once it will be completed then they can decide.

A

alberto121212

Note that prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means applications may not be processed at the office closest to where the applicant lives. As a result, only overall processing information is now being reported.

This explains alot why anyone before Jan 2016 is delayed.

Reactions: Samzzk

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi pnpab,

This is very helpful information. Thank you for sharing with us!
I wish CIC would allocate more resouces to address the backlogs including ours.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2017
That's not the point. They have the ability to process EE aplicaitons within timeframe. But they just can't process ours in time.
We paid same processing fees, tax and contribution to this country, but deserve worse service and miserable waiting.
Guess those federal agencies are working hard to fulfill immigration minister's political achievement, which is called express entry, put some people in express lane while leave others in the corner of desk.
Funny, it proves my thought,
NON-EXPRESS ENTRY PNP OUTPUT -28% than previous year
EXPRESS ENTRY PNP OUTPUT 29% than previous year

P

pnpab

And despite of percentage, they cut 4813 non-EE pnp annual output and only get 735 EE pnp output increase.
What a great deal
3 years of our life have been sacrificed for this yet to be improved process. Some of us were hoping to go to grad school after graduation or start specific careers. Now we forgot most of our undergrad courses, became older, and our life priorities are about to change due to the aging process - effectively compromised our grad school / career / life dreams. Well if they can't give us a timeline to help us make certain life decisions (to determine if additional waiting is worthwhile), are they willing to compensate us for the lost opportunities, compromised health and motivation? Is that even possible? A timeline can help us determine if we should just withdraw the application and move on with our lives elsewhere. They simply turned us - the young energetic individuals who wanted to capitalize their youth, energy, and enthusiasm for the better good of their life and Canada, to underutilized, old, and depressed people. This is happening while some outland applicants even from high risk countries with fake work experience and compromised education system lie in their EE applications and get to this country in less than 6 months. Then they can't find a job, can't speak the language and don't like the culture here and they decide to go back home, and aim to spend 2 of 5 years in Canada just to keep their pr status. I wonder what makes their application priority higher than ours. Some other outland applicants wait for the 3 year wait time to get their passport and go back to their life and career back home and use the passport to travel. They hide their wealth back home and evade taxes. Yet we built our life here from our teenage days and still have to suffer to become permanent residents after 8 years of continuously living in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2017
3 years of our life have been sacrificed for this yet to be improved process. Some of us were hoping to go to grad school after graduation or start specific careers. Now we forgot most of our undergrad courses, became older, and our life priorities are about to change due to the aging process - effectively compromised our grad school / career / life dreams. Well if they can't give us a timeline to help us make certain life decisions (to determine if additional waiting is worthwhile), are they willing to compensate us for the lost opportunities, compromised health and motivation? Is that even possible? A timeline can help us determine if we should just withdraw the application and move on with our lives elsewhere. They simply turned us - the young energetic individuals who wanted to capitalize their youth, energy, and enthusiasm for the better good of their life and Canada, to underutilized, old, and depressed people. This is happening while some outland applicants even from high risk countries with fake work experience and compromised education system lie in their EE applications and get to this country in less than 6 months. Then they can't find a job, can't speak the language and don't like the culture here and they decide to go back home, and aim to spend 2 of 5 years in Canada just to keep their pr status. I wonder what makes their application priority higher than ours. Some other outland applicants wait for the 3 year wait time to get their passport and go back to their life and career back home and use the passport to travel. They hide their wealth back home and evade taxes. Yet we built our life here from our teenage days and still have to suffer to become a permanent residence after 8 years of continuously living in this country.

Remember, you and I mean nothing to those politicians.
We cannot vote for them, and, we are not hot topic which can make people voting for them.