+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
NO I WAS PLANNING TO GO AS MY I HAVE BRIDGE EXTENSION BUT I DONT HAVE VISA TO COME BACK . I WILL APPLY AND LEAVE HOME .IS IT GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT ??
I am renewing my work permit too. I have the same question, my concern is once we get our work permit extended and leave, would it be ok? If we work in our home country, do we need to pay tax to Canada government or do we need to pay our home country tax once we get our PR?

Last edited:

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi guys im writing on this forum after long time as i m very depressed .I swear to god when i ordered by gcms it says pr visa in queue ready for printing on may 18 and then there was ppr request and then they cancelled next day and it shows surveillance .I dont know what the heck are they doing .Y are they being so mean to people who are already in canada who contrbuted .I dont have police record except traffic violations which i have paid . I am sick and tired guys .I lost my fiance .She broke up with me .I dont know what to do with cic .
When did you applied brother ?? What is nationality if you dont mind?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Anyone with any good news??

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Anyone with any good news??
No movement at all even the older applications from July 2015. Probably they want to finalize 2015 application as a batch. Even several people got CBSA note and said they finished the screening while ago but still they are waiting.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Anyone know how to remove PNP application from MyCIC?
I want to apply for Express Entry. I cannot wait any longer for PNP. If I applied for EE in January I would have my PR by now. So I do not want to delay it any further.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
No movement at all even the older applications from July 2015. Probably they want to finalize 2015 application as a batch. Even several people got CBSA note and said they finished the screening while ago but still they are waiting.
Yeah, probably, maybe before Christmas?

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Anyone know how to remove PNP application from MyCIC?
I want to apply for Express Entry. I cannot wait any longer for PNP. If I applied for EE in January I would have my PR by now. So I do not want to delay it any further.
I am sure you don't need to remove your Paper base PR application if you are applying through EE, I also suggest you not to do that because in this way you are closing the door of Paper based PR, my friend also applied EE while his paper based PR is in progres. if you need more information regarding this you can privately message me your number then we can discuss in detail.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Today I receive re-medical request of my dependent after the completion of 2 years of my application. I hope that its a good sign for my application.
They don't ask me to re-medical of my self as I am in Canada may be due to this reason.

Any one else received re-medical request who applied in 2015 ?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Today I receive re-medical request of my dependent after the completion of 2 years of my application. I hope that its a good sign for my application.
They don't ask me to re-medical of my self as I am in Canada may be due to this reason.

Any one else received re-medical request who applied in 2015 ?
I hope it's a good sign. Have you called CIC to ask them about your application progress?

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
I hope it's a good sign. Have you called CIC to ask them about your application progress?
I will call them tomorrow because I receive re medical email after 4 pm and CIC didn't receive any call after 4.

This medical request just give me a hope that some thing is going on my application.

P

pnpab

I am sure you don't need to remove your Paper base PR application if you are applying through EE, I also suggest you not to do that because in this way you are closing the door of Paper based PR, my friend also applied EE while his paper based PR is in progres. if you need more information regarding this you can privately message me your number then we can discuss in detail.
Un linking the paper application is not withdrawal! Just unlink it, create EE profile, and then link the existing pnp pr application again.

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Good sign
I know a guy who got medical reqst for dependent in mid June
He submitted next day nd got DM after 8 days...

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi i received an email about remedical for my spouse as well its our 21st month starting now. I am in canada aswell and we submitted our spouse medical exam on 29june and were hoping to hear DM soon but its been a month now and no news. We called cic and they said that file is in progress and couldnt say anything more.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Good sign
I know a guy who got medical reqst for dependent in mid June
He submitted next day nd got DM after 8 days...
We never got dm even after a month of remedical submission of spouse on june 29