+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
I checked myCIC account, and found that there is no option to allow me submit application under EE. I guess I will need withdraw the PNP PR application to issue EE application then put myself in the pool for the lucky-draw? If so, I think it is better just wait this PNP PR application to be proceed because my work permit extension depends on this one though. I guess, if I haven't link this PNP PR to myCIC account, I might be able to issue another EE application, however, I have linked them in last year, so I can't issue another PR application under the same CIC account.
no way no can apply Express entry while your application is in progress.

P

pnpab

I see. Thank you very much! May I ask if you have applied EE as well? How thing is going? Have you done Medical check for EE yet? I am still waiting for the work permit extension, shall I wait until I recieve the new work permit or this is irrelavent?
I have not applied myself. But a friend of mine had applied for pnp first and after 1 year he applied for EE and then got his pr through EE while the paper application was still in progress. EE took him 5 months only.

In December last year I got an ITA but hesitated to apply as the call Centre said I should get my pr by June through the existing paper application. Later I wanted to apply again before the expiry of my IELTS in February but hesitated again as I saw most Nov applicants were getting their pr in early this year.

A few months ago I concluded that because of the security check EE would be delayed through EE either. But now I think although the security check takes about 4 months to be conducted by cs is, it must be the cic delays that slows down the process. Therefore I think EE is the way to go. Or cbsa delay also?
I think now for me it is too late to apply through EE as I don't want to go through all the paper work again. Although this might be yet another mistake.

If you have a valid medical results you can use the same one for EE. At least you won't regret not doing it as I have been.

Reactions: Alex2028

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Alex
Umanitoba
Massood
U all guys are single applicants?
Or added spouse later?
Hi im applicant dec 2015 with spouse.stuck in final stage.what about you??

Mar 29, 2017
You are not alone. We are a group (more than 30 people) of inland applicants from 2015 (July-Dec) and still nothing. All of us graduated from MSc or PhD programs in Canada. We tried MPs, media, petition, and sending letter to the minister but nothing. Ordered CSIS and CIC notes several time. We found that the problem is CIC that for a reason don't want to make a decision on our applications. CSIS completes security screening in 2-3 months but many of us are in security process more than 10 months. I guess right now we have two options: waiting or starting federal court process!
Count me in, Nov 2015 inland applicaint through master graduate category. Treid local MP but still waiting endlessly.
How about we write message to Trudeau asking him to share a bit mercy from refugees to us.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
I am also inland appliacnt applied on 31st July 2015 with one dependent, stuck in security check from september 2016.
waiting for CSIS GCMS notes.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I am also inland appliacnt applied on 31st July 2015 with one dependent, stuck in security check from september 2016.
waiting for CSIS GCMS notes.
Thats freaking horrible!!

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
it is not horrible, It is normal , I know one guy who is february 2015 applicant, you can also check it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/delayed-2015-pnp-inland-applications-due-to-the-background-check.480485/#post-5890094

I don't want to scare you but want to aware you .
Finally after several follow ups we found that the delay is due to a large backlog in security screening by CBSA. CSIS completes the security screening on time but CBSA can not meet the processing time. I can't understand how CBSA can perform the security screening for express entry and other applicants?? Also TorontoStar and CBC did not publish our story but see what they published for refugees (same story):
https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/07/16/thousands-of-refugee-cases-suspended-due-to-border-agency-delays.html
Also it is not clear when they are going to perform the security screening for us probably not even this year. Contact your MPs and ask them follow up with the CBSA.

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Not even single person got DM from long time who added spouse later
I added my spouse in ist week of aug 16
We hv wtsapp group of almost 15 ppl who added spouse later
Everyone there btw nov 15 to march 16 applicant
Everyone is stucked at criminality
Everyone hv PV2 off rev since jan feb in gcms notes, frm last 6-7 mnths nthing happening for us

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Count me in, Nov 2015 inland applicaint through master graduate category. Treid local MP but still waiting endlessly.
How about we write message to Trudeau asking him to share a bit mercy from refugees to us.
Few months earlier i said same thing. But everyone in this group was yelling and told me to feel mercy for freakin refugees

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Few months earlier i said same thing. But everyone in this group was yelling and told me to feel mercy for freakin refugees
Hey
u still waiting bro?
If m not wrong ur Pv2 off rev since feb 1st right?
Do u get any update or movement after that?

Mar 29, 2017
Finally after several follow ups we found that the delay is due to a large backlog in security screening by CBSA. CSIS completes the security screening on time but CBSA can not meet the processing time. I can't understand how CBSA can perform the security screening for express entry and other applicants?? Also TorontoStar and CBC did not publish our story but see what they published for refugees (same story):
https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/07/16/thousands-of-refugee-cases-suspended-due-to-border-agency-delays.html
Also it is not clear when they are going to perform the security screening for us probably not even this year. Contact your MPs and ask them follow up with the CBSA.
Can CSIS and CBSA security clearance statused be reflected by CIC notes? If yes, in which sextion? I need to order one and approach my MP then.

P

pnpab

So we are in a real limbo. If they need more staff, resources and budget why can't they increase the fees accordingly to a level that their processing times are reasonable?

Mar 29, 2017
So we are in a real limbo. If they need more staff, resources and budget why can't they increase the fees accordingly to a level that their processing times are reasonable?
That's not the point. They have the ability to process EE aplicaitons within timeframe. But they just can't process ours in time.
We paid same processing fees, tax and contribution to this country, but deserve worse service and miserable waiting.
Guess those federal agencies are working hard to fulfill immigration minister's political achievement, which is called express entry, put some people in express lane while leave others in the corner of desk.