misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpnpcuriosity said:
Yes ooo.

How far with ur SP2? Do u know if ur sponsor have submitted it?

He's filled it but he said something about wanting to scan it before signing it. I haven't asked him today but he said he would do that yesterday.

planner01

Oct 24, 2016
Hello House:

My EOI point = 550 after submission on 23-Oct-2016, any hope for LAA in the next draw for me? and do you think any draw coming up this month?

Just anticipating .

Thanks

mpnpcuriosity

Aug 30, 2016
London UK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
planner01 said:
Hello House:

My EOI point = 550 after submission on 23-Oct-2016, any hope for LAA in the next draw for me? and do you think any draw coming up this month?

Just anticipating .

Thanks
Wish you all the best!

I am sure the next draw will be in a couple of days

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Greeting to all you Seniors!

Please help!! Is there any group that I can join to get Alert/info of opening PNPs?

Am interested in 1. Sask PNP-EE or OID. 2 NB PNP, 3. PEI-PNP & 4. NS-PNP.

How do I get alerts (Whatsapp, calls, emails, etc) of PNP openings, please. I've been beside the pool for too long missing the spirits time to stir the PNP waters. Be my GOD-sent angel! Help me great benevolent and magnanimous Admins. Include my number there...+234-8054505467 and +234-8051874304.

Thx

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NaijaBigMond said:

Please help!! Is there any group that I can join to get Alert/info of opening PNPs?

How do I get alerts (Whatsapp, calls, emails, etc) of PNP openings, please. I've been beside the pool for too long missing the spirits time to stir the PNP waters. Be my GOD-sent angel! Help me great benevolent and magnanimous Admins. Include my number there...+234-8054505467 and +234-8051874304.

Thx

I am not sure how to get alerts. I'd only suggest you check the province's website daily.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello good people. Anything new? How is your wait for nomination going?

I see that for mpnp September and October draws , they only invited Strategic Recruitment Initiative people rather than the general draw. Maybe things are changing or its just temporary.

Happy New month to everyone.

Mosapphire

Oct 6, 2016
Happy New Month misscanada

Great job you lot are doing on here.

Also recently submitted my application and still working on the sp2 form. Is the supporter prompted by MPNP directly to fill this form out or do they just fill and send out?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mosapphire said:
Happy New Month misscanada

Great job you lot are doing on here.

Also recently submitted my application and still working on the sp2 form. Is the supporter prompted by MPNP directly to fill this form out or do they just fill and send out?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
[/quote

I'm not sure how it works but I know at the point of submitting application there was a part where it asks that I click to send an email to my supporter. So I don't know if that informs the supporter or mpnp sends a separate email. I'm thinking the latter is the case.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpnpcuriosity said:
@misscanada, do you know if your supporter has received SP2 acknowledgement email?
My brother who is my supporter forwarded an email to me two days ago which he got from mpnp. I wasn't sure what it was but now that you mention it I think it looks like an acknowledgement email. It was pretty short.

So where do we go from here? Looks like those with March file number are just getting nominated now. Why did things slow down?
Chai I can't wait o....

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
NaijaBigMond said:

Thx

no no, i tink the best tin to do is to be checking those pronvince websites, thats where u can get information, for NB the people they nominate is usually very small, as for sacks, they will open there immigration portal withing 1-2 days they close it, so its beter u keep checking there websites

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know people who applied earlier in the year? Like around February March April....

I'm just curious as to the status of their application.