27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
misscanada123 said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I see you are very close to getting your visa. Wish you all the best!
[/quot

I have my Visa already about zapping out :p :D ;D

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ogeorge said:
misscanada123 said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I see you are very close to getting your visa. Wish you all the best!
[/quot

I have my Visa already about zapping out :p :D ;D
Wow congratulations!

emmarita

Sep 9, 2016
Hello my people,

Can you update your profile after getting an invitation to apply?

We were sent an invitation to apply but we are finding it difficult to update our profile(after finding out we made a mistake we submitted the EOI) before submitting all document.

Kindly help because we have less than a month to apply.

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
misscanada123 said:
Wow congratulations!

Congratulations, am happy for you. Am still in the Express pool my score is 361, am looking for a PNP to apply to. Believing God will grant me an opportunity to be Canada.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmarita said:
Hello my people,

Can you update your profile after getting an invitation to apply?

We were sent an invitation to apply but we are finding it difficult to update our profile(after finding out we made a mistake we submitted the EOI) before submitting all document.

Kindly help because we have less than a month to apply.
I believe you would have to decline your LAA then you would be able to edit your EOI and wait for the next draw. If in doubt,, send an email to mpnp stating the exact mistake you made . Then follow their advice. You don't want them to think you deliberately falsified info on your EOI, that may attract a ban.

I strongly suggest you contact them.

Ajiboy

Sep 13, 2016
Please can anyone provide info for me on Manitoba Provincial nominee program...I just checked the requirement under the federal skilled workers and read that one must score 60 0ut of 100. Then reading through the minimum scores for which letters was given out in the past;it like 500 plus or more. Please, my question is If I have the 60 out of 100,am i likely to scale through the EOI minimum score points? Please guide!

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajiboy said:
Please can anyone provide info for me on Manitoba Provincial nominee program...I just checked the requirement under the federal skilled workers and read that one must score 60 0ut of 100. Then reading through the minimum scores for which letters was given out in the past;it like 500 plus or more. Please, my question is If I have the 60 out of 100,am i likely to scale through the EOI minimum score points? Please guide!

For Manitoba PNP you would need to have some kind of connection to Manitoba. Either having a close relative or friend leaving there or perhaps you've studied there in the past. Visit immigrate Manitoba website for more details.

emmarita

Sep 9, 2016
misscanada123 said:
I believe you would have to decline your LAA then you would be able to edit your EOI and wait for the next draw. If in doubt,, send an email to mpnp stating the exact mistake you made . Then follow their advice. You don't want them to think you deliberately falsified info on your EOI, that may attract a ban.

I strongly suggest you contact them.
Thanks Misscanada123,

I will contact them the probability of we being called again after declining the LAA might be slim.

Thanks.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmarita said:
Thanks Misscanada123,

I will contact them the probability of we being called again after declining the LAA might be slim.

Thanks.
Declining LAA as you put it doesn't affect your chances of another draw as long as you meet the cutoff score for another draw.

Thewhales

Sep 20, 2016
Hello peeps,

Good to be here. I am an MPNP applicant myself and I would wish that those who have completed the whole process to the point of obtaining their visa, give details of the steps involved from A-Z so the rest of us can be appropriately guided. Duration estimate will help as well. Thank you.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Thewhales said:
Hello peeps,

Good to be here. I am an MPNP applicant myself and I would wish that those who have completed the whole process to the point of obtaining their visa, give details of the steps involved from A-Z so the rest of us can be appropriately guided. Duration estimate will help as well. Thank you.

thats not easy question to answer, you ask your question on a specific area in the processing

Am kennedy

Oct 6, 2016
hello everyone,

please am happy to find my family here as am writing from PH. please those who are already going through should be updating the forum so that we that are just starting can be properly guided. Manitoba has always been in my mind but am still on the process of credential assessment with ICAS. please my question is how can one get a job offer in Manitoba because I have a family member in Canada but not in Manitoba.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpnpcuriosity said:
Hi Anyone from draw 20 submitted full application yet?

where is everybody sef???!!!
We dey here o. Our application is 99% complete. Just waiting for letter from my husband's office (he's the principal applicant ) and once I upload that, I'm good to go. Will be clicking the submit button right away :)

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am kennedy said:
hello everyone,

please am happy to find my family here as am writing from PH. please those who are already going through should be updating the forum so that we that are just starting can be properly guided. Manitoba has always been in my mind but am still on the process of credential assessment with ICAS. please my question is how can one get a job offer in Manitoba because I have a family member in Canada but not in Manitoba.
That is the Jamb question. If I knew how to get a Job offer there, omo, I would just do express entry straight.