+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian MPNP applicants 2016!!! Let's discuss here

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people, we just got LAA last week and getting ready to submit our application in a few days. I know some of us would have passed that stage while some will be in the process of submitting EOI. Please lets discuss here , ask questions and rub minds.

mpnpcuriosity

Aug 30, 2016
London UK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I think it is right for us to have a fresh discussion room for us new applicants.
I got LAA last week as well with EOI score 545 and will submit soon.
Question: what transcripts do you guys use for Neco SSCE? Someone told me to scan a result checker scratch card and it will be okay.
Any suggestions?

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not familiar with NECO as it didn't exist during my time but I got waec certificate. NECO should have that I suppose. The waec cert lists the subjects and grades.

Dunny1

Jun 4, 2016
mpnpcuriosity said:
Hello everyone, I think it is right for us to have a fresh discussion room for us new applicants.
I got LAA last week as well with EOI score 545 and will submit soon.
Question: what transcripts do you guys use for Neco SSCE? Someone told me to scan a result checker scratch card and it will be okay.
Any suggestions?
Well according to all I've read on this forum, some people said they used the waec certificate for both transcript and certificate, but I used the testimonial from school as my transcript and the one from waec as certificate

Dunny1

Jun 4, 2016
Please where are our Naija folks o, lets know what's happening with our process. At least it could help lessen the effect of the waiting time. :D :D

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dunny1 said:
Please where are our Naija folks o, lets know what's happening with our process. At least it could help lessen the effect of the waiting time. :D :D
Still waiting on a few documents before submission. I want the visa like yesterday!

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A little off-topic, did anyone hear there's supposed to be solar eclipse in Nigeria today? :-*

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay back to mpnp. Did you have to provide a document showing exchange rate of Canadian Dollar to naira or did you just provide your bank statement and let them do the conversion during application?

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please let's post our timelines and know where everyone else is at....
Abeg pleassssseeeee!

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
misscanada123 said:
okay back to mpnp. Did you have to provide a document showing exchange rate of Canadian Dollar to naira or did you just provide your bank statement and let them do the conversion during application?
Hi,

You dont need to cos they already have their way of checking the official rate.

Cheers!

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ogeorge said:
Hi,

You dont need to cos they already have their way of checking the official rate.

Cheers!
Thank you so much for your reply. I see you are very close to getting your visa. Wish you all the best!

Reactions: syemisi