+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Hi Friends,

I withdrew my application and resubmitted again, but don't see any increase in the points, they remained as it was earlier. I was expecting an increase of 50 points as I'm on ICT, working in Canada, can someone advise or help me to know if it takes sometime to get updated or happens instantly.

Currently I updated the job bank registration, but status is still pending.

Thanks in Advance.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
santoshreddyc said:
Hi Friends,

I withdrew my application and resubmitted again, but don't see any increase in the points, they remained as it was earlier. I was expecting an increase of 50 points as I'm on ICT, working in Canada, can someone advise or help me to know if it takes sometime to get updated or happens instantly.

Thanks in Advance.
You gotto wait and see if the status changes after 24 to 36 hours, There are many who have complained about points not getting bumped after updating new questionnaire's.

Below is the relevant thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anybody-still-having-processing-update-status-after-updating-profile-t462332.30.html

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just for this reason i dont think there will be a draw today...

will probably be 2 draws on 30th nov and 7th december ,but definitely not today

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
thinkshady said:
You gotto wait and see if the status changes after 24 to 36 hours, There are many who have complained about points not getting bumped after updating new questionnaire's.

Below is the relevant thread.

Thanks mate. will wait and see.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Have updated my profile on saturday, till yesterday it was in 'Update processing'. Now the status change to 'Updated' with a new message.

But 'Check status and message' button is missing to view message and application details. If any one of you facing/Faced similar problem?

Thanks in advance

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
santoshreddyc said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks in Advance.
If have you filled about job offer you will get point on same time.... i got my point in 15 min after created profile.

Tango123

May 13, 2016
There's definitely a bug in the system. My number changed from 444 to 474 because of the Canadian education on Sunday after I added extra information. However, I checked this morning and it went down to 421 and losing the CEC requirements. I tried updating my information again but it's not letting me submit it and my number remains 421. So anyone who has their scores changed earlier - check again.. it might have reverted back to a lower number.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
It has been more than 4 days and still the status is "processing update". I raised technical issue but it seems all in vain.. no succor so far.. don't know how long we have to wait for these issues to be resolved.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dahuja7 said:
It has been more than 4 days and still the status is "processing update". I raised technical issue but it seems all in vain.. no succor so far.. don't know how long we have to wait for these issues to be resolved.
Hi dahuja7,

For me till yesterday it was in 'processing update'. Now the status change to 'Updated' with a new message.

But 'Check status and message' button is missing to view message and application details

Thanks

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
Skkid said:
Hi dahuja7,

For me till yesterday it was in 'processing update'. Now the status change to 'Updated' with a new message.

But 'Check status and message' button is missing to view message and application details

Thanks
Hi Skkid,

Thanks for your response.

Even if it is "updated", then also you will be feeling helpless as we couldn't do anything if "check status and message" button is not available ..

As we can't even withdraw our EE application, not sure whether we can create a new CIC account and submit our new EE application from that account ..

Thanks

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
Still processing update since Saturday 6:00 AM. i have answered all questions correctly in my profile and raised a technical issue. Still waiting. Has anyone got this resolved since yesterday?

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dahuja7 said:
Hi Skkid,

Thanks for your response.

Even if it is "updated", then also you will be feeling helpless as we couldn't do anything if "check status and message" button is not available ..

As we can't even withdraw our EE application, not sure whether we can create a new CIC account and submit our new EE application from that account ..

Thanks
HI dahuja7,

You are right, we cannot proceed in any way now. Totally blocked. :(

Thanks

rachiiit

Jun 13, 2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
HELP...!!!

Hi Guys,

My profile did get submitted after answering new questions but when I logged back in the status (Under View Submitted Applications) shows as "In Progress". The points didn't change either still at 463. The issue is similar to the one listed above. Please help anyone.

Thaks

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Note: All changes will be in place as of November 19, 2016. However, some foreign nationals might not see their Comprehensive Ranking System score change for several days. All scores will be updated before the next round of invitations to apply.

This is what is updated in Ministerial instructions so you folks may have to wait till the next draw.

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Does anyone have idea what type of Job offer is required ? Any one having such job offer which mentioned that company will support you for 1 year after you become permanent resident ?