+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alrighty, Thanks, Del. One more question. I have M.Sc. degree from Canada. So, I didn't go for WES education. Should I mention my foreign degrees and put their scans or Canadian M.Sc. info is enough as it's the highest? If I don't need to put foreign education, should I even mention those degrees in the education section of EE file? Again thanks a lot.
Only mention your masters all other degrees you can mention in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.

Reactions: dsingh72

dsingh72

Dec 29, 2016
Only mention your masters all other degrees you can mention in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.
I already got ITA. I am about to submit my application for PR. In the education section of PR application, they ask for the diplomas. Should I mention only Masters? Or should I mention all my education in that section but upload only Canadian Masters diploma and transcripts.

saadkhan87pk

Jul 9, 2017
I took an assessment and I got 821 points. 650 for the job letter and 171 otherwise from the calculator. Is it enough to get picked.

Thanks

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's only 6 NOC codes. They are essentially top bosses. I reckon they will get extra scrutiny.
Hi

I studied Fast track Diploma program for 2 years in Centennial College in Toronto. However, I graduated with 3 years diploma because I started from the second year.
In this situation, how many points will get extra? 15 points because I studied 2 years or 30 points because I graduated with 3 years diploma program?

Thanks

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi all

I studied Fast track Diploma program for 2 years in Centennial College in Toronto. However, I graduated with 3 years diploma because I started from the second year.
In this situation, how many points will get extra? 15 points because I studied 2 years or 30 points because I graduated with 3 years diploma program?

Thanks
Hi Mo,

how many points you get

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can kind of understand that some people might not excel in proper spelling (even in their own native language). Plus English does have few tricky spelling words (not to mentioned the different spelling in UK, USA or Canada just to begin with).
Plus the reading section can be rather tricky. And again not everybody is excellent type of reader.
But for speaking... even if you do not have university degree, you are rather confident when it comes to your own language. And somehow when having more simple converstation with somebody, you do not tend to speak like university professor or politician just for the sake of showing off.

IELTS General was supposed to be test for admition for high school in English speaking country. So we are talking about level of understanding and manner of speaking of 15 years old teenagers.

But ok,
I take it as a part of the immigration game. Some will go to max that one other will use other ways how to get in.
Hi all

Thanks