+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

arti147

Nov 29, 2016
Sounds good!

Thank you very much for helping.

PS I sent you private message. Please take a look if you have a minute.

Cheers!

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
I am in CEC category and I have updated my profile with 3 new question which being recently added. After updating my profile I got the extra 50 point as I am in Canada on ICT Visa.

However , today I checked CIC site again for valid job offer scenario and I am having doubt on last point which marked in bold later with underline below.

my working permit is going to expired in Mid 2017 and I may not get extension but by that time if I am getting PR then my company will continue my job . Now I am not sure what kind of information required from my employer which prove that I am having valid job for next 1 year after getting PR . Because as per my understanding no company will issue such letter.

Can someone please answer my question.

you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:

are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer and
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ubantu said:
I am in CEC category and I have updated my profile with 3 new question which being recently added. After updating my profile I got the extra 50 point as I am in Canada on ICT Visa.

However , today I checked CIC site again for valid job offer scenario and I am having doubt on last point which marked in bold later with underline below.

my working permit is going to expired in Mid 2017 and I may not get extension but by that time if I am getting PR then my company will continue my job . Now I am not sure what kind of information required from my employer which prove that I am having valid job for next 1 year after getting PR . Because as per my understanding no company will issue such letter.

Can someone please answer my question.

you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:

are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer and
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.
In the past companies had to write a ref. letter for applicants saying that the job offer was "permanent" (for people with LMIA) now it changed to one year. If they were willing to write the word "permanent" then "one year" isn't out of the question.

That being said, as more people start applying for PR with NAFTA or ICT visas we will see what (if any) extra requirements are needed once they receive an ITA to prove that valid offer.

Cheers :)

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
HoPe90 said:
Thank you very much! I did so and was able to resubmit , I am hoping the points will update soon
Hi,

Can you let me know when your score got updated? Mine is still no change. I am thinks by to call CIC if this continue.

Thanks,

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
hi guys,
my name has 'singh' as middle name but i didn't included it in express entry profile, although, it's on my work permit and passport.
Is that gonna be a problem?

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
megadesu said:
Hi,

Can you let me know when your score got updated? Mine is still no change. I am thinks by to call CIC if this continue.

Thanks,

I resubmitted last night and got updated today so less than 24 hours

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ktay said:
Hi there,
Here is a paragraph from my last employment letter (when applied for my Young Professional in June 2015):
"Your original start date with *** was February 2014 in a fulltime permanent capacity and we want you to continue working with us in a fulltime permanent capacity as of March 11, 2016 conditional upon your eligibility to work in Canada with a valid work permit and visa"

The role description is also showing as well as hours and salary so if I'm not wrong that should work for the requested letter. It's not stating 1 year but it clearly says fulltime capacity, any thoughts?
My profile shows 496 points so I'm just waiting for the next draw..
There are possibilities that they may ask you to provide offer letter which mentioned that, you have one year offer after getting PR.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Lovely, so with new rules, even those who secured job offer (which is balls to the wall hard itself), but doesn't reach qualifying points for EE ITA - just sucks.

420 + job offer only have chances (according to current ITA)

gb121991

Nov 24, 2016
Hi,

So If i have worked in canada for 1 and a half years doing a job that is NOC 2174 (and i am currently still working here), will i be eligible for the 50 points? if yes, do i have to select that i have a valid job offer and what does that entail?

thanks,
g

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gb121991 said:
Hi,

So If i have worked in canada for 1 and a half years doing a job that is NOC 2174 (and i am currently still working here), will i be eligible for the 50 points? if yes, do i have to select that i have a valid job offer and what does that entail?

thanks,
g
1 - Do you have LMIA or
2 - Do you have your employer's name on your work permit?

If not, then you do not qualify for those points.

Cheers :)

barunk

Jul 8, 2013
what the heck, there is a new round of ITA issued and gone till 786 points. I dont understand what the heck system this ee. It confuses everyone and do not make give any chance to predict. I thought with the new rule it would go down ..

harmeetjaipur

Star Member
May 22, 2014
It was reported that the first few rounds might have high cut offs before it comes down, to flush out the older LMIA applications probably.