+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsrini said:
No it's till mid 2017.But it will be extended though.
But as of now till Mid of 2017 only.
If possible, request your employer to issue you an employment letter for the sake of your PR processing.

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Skkid said:
Job offer is nothing but a letter from your HR with your role, pay, duration of stay and NOC details. We all should have it.
Atleast at the time of your extension, you should have received that letter.

Thanks in advance
Yes i have that letter but clearly mentioned that letter is use for WP Extension, is that still fine as offer letter ?.

as i have later for 24 months from now, but not mentioned that company will going to support for 1 year after getting PR ( below condition)

A job offer now only need to be for a minimum of one year from the time you become a permanent resident.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sangoswa said:
Yes i have that letter but clearly mentioned that letter is use for WP Extension, is that still fine as offer letter ?.

as i have later for 24 months from now, but not mentioned that company will going to support for 1 year after getting PR ( below condition)

A job offer now only need to be for a minimum of one year from the time you become a permanent resident.
I think that should be enough

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Skkid said:
I think that should be enough
Hi there,
Here is a paragraph from my last employment letter (when applied for my Young Professional in June 2015):
"Your original start date with *** was February 2014 in a fulltime permanent capacity and we want you to continue working with us in a fulltime permanent capacity as of March 11, 2016 conditional upon your eligibility to work in Canada with a valid work permit and visa"

The role description is also showing as well as hours and salary so if I'm not wrong that should work for the requested letter. It's not stating 1 year but it clearly says fulltime capacity, any thoughts?
My profile shows 496 points so I'm just waiting for the next draw..

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
My PCC issued exactly 2 years back and after that, I visited my country twice for 15 days and 29 days . Now, I am expecting an ITA soon.

Can someone confirm do I need to get another PCC now or existing PCC is enough for PR processing?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
kallucanada said:
My PCC issued exactly 2 years back and after that, I visited my country twice for 15 days and 29 days . Now, I am expecting an ITA soon.

Can someone confirm do I need to get another PCC now or existing PCC is enough for PR processing?

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application. Read through the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am seeing 6 months in this link.
"For countries where you have lived for six months or more, but no longer live in, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

For the country you currently live in, where you spent six months or more, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply."

arti147

Nov 29, 2016
Hi Guys!

I have a question to you and I need help.

I've been working in Canada for last 2 years, but I had 2 months break between that, because I lost my work permit status (expired).
For now I have new work permit it is still valid for a couple next months. My employer is applying for LMIA, but it will take a while when I hopefully get it.

So... I am going to start with Express Entry profile ASAP and try to get 50 points for offer of employment.
Could you tell me if I qualify for that?

I have one more question according to job offer:
Should employer just mention in job offer that I will be able to work 1 year after I get PR? What if he does it, next I will get PR and change my mind and change job or come back to my country?
You know it is better to know if there are any consequences or not. I think that not a problem, but it is better to ask you!

Thank you very much!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arti147 said:
Hi Guys!

I have a question to you and I need help.

I've been working in Canada for last 2 years, but I had 2 months break between that, because I lost my work permit status (expired).
For now I have new work permit it is still valid for a couple next months. My employer is applying for LMIA, but it will take a while when I hopefully get it.

So... I am going to start with Express Entry profile ASAP and try to get 50 points for offer of employment.
Could you tell me if I qualify for that?

I have one more question according to job offer:
Should employer just mention in job offer that I will be able to work 1 year after I get PR? What if he does it, next I will get PR and change my mind and change job or come back to my country?
You know it is better to know if there are any consequences or not. I think that not a problem, but it is better to ask you!

Thank you very much!
You do not qualify for those 50 points right now. You will once/if you receive a LMIA.

Cheers :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arti147 said:
Could you just explain me why?

Cheers!
"A valid job offer has to be:

made by one employer
for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is:
for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
not seasonal
not on a contract basis, and
in a job that is Skill Type 0, or Skill Levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)" AND

"you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

You are not working under LMIA therefore you do not have a valid job offer.

Cheers ;)

arti147

Nov 29, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
"A valid job offer has to be:

made by one employer
for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is:
for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
not seasonal
not on a contract basis, and
in a job that is Skill Type 0, or Skill Levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)" AND

"you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment"

You are not working under LMIA therefore you do not have a valid job offer.

Cheers ;)
I see... but what if I am on LMIA- exempt and I am under program: "International Experience Canada – a work abroad program for youth and young professionals"?

"you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:

are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer and
have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa."

Could you take a look on it?

Cheers!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then as long as you have the three requirements that you posted above you could claim the 50 points.

Cheers :)