17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
vl said:
does it make a big difference if ur spouse accompanies u on interview day.
It might not make any difference to the outcome of an interview but you should still go with your partner as it will boost both of your confidence. But if you can't go, no big deal just tell your wife to explain it to them why you couldn't make it for an interview.

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
Sanju1986 said:
It might not make any difference to the outcome of an interview but you should still go with your partner as it will boost both of your confidence. But if you can't go, no big deal just tell your wife to explain it to them why you couldn't make it for an interview.
thanks.. but here m wife. lol.

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
Sanju1986 said:
I think it's a good idea to do the medicals & PCC and take it with you at the interview. Why waste time when you know eventually they will ask for all these things again. Just be on the front foot and take all these things with you and give it to them at the end of an interview. Everyone in 2012 forum who has cleared the interview was asked to re do the medicals. So i would strngly suggest you to re-do the medicals and take the copy wth you at the interview as it will surely save you lots of time.
thanks. but m confused about wt to do now.. sm are in favour of this while sm r nt.

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
SN0206 said:
I would suggest you to wait until they ask you for it unless you want to mess it up. You can ask a lawyer or mp to make sure about it. All the best for your interview and visa soon! :)
thanks. yea I will contact my lawyer about this.

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
grnrg said:
Hi All,

I am a september applicant and we got passport request (PPR) from NDVO earlier this week. I got 2 questions related to that:

1) Along with the passport, the letter asked us to submit landing fee and Police clearance certificates, if not already submitted.
We had submitted the police certificates and the landing fee along with our main application. Do you think I shall send copies of the payment receipt and the police certificates again?

2) The letter did not specify the time by which we shall submit the passport. Is there any recommended time within which we shall submit? If we submit the Passport after a 2 months, will that further delay our process?

Thanks all for the help.

Neil
I sent the PCC copy and the receipt as well as soon as possible......no harm in sending the proof again....easier for the people in NDVO

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
vl said:
hi magesss.. so finally u got ur interview date.. can u plz tell me about what u will do concerning ur medicals..???????????
well i ordered GCM notes an in it is says the new value is jan 2014 so i am guessing the medical is around jan. they did not asked anything regarding the medical.

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
vl said:
hi everyone i need ur kind advice. I m having my interview in 2nd week of January. my med is expiring on 8th jan nd pcc is expiring on dec 12. so my question here is before going for interview is it good idea to have my pcc nd med done again. nd if they will ask dat on interview day dat ur med nd pcc are expired ,, I can show dat meanwhile.... so is it good or a bad idea???????.
Please do not do anything until asked to do so. I know how it feels, it is going to be around 1 year at the time of your interview. I would suggest to just sit tight and I am sure the officer if not a total asswipe would issue your visa right after interview. From what I have heard through a member of my family is after the interview, within 3 weeks you can go pick up your passport if everything checks out right.

bhar

Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Passport Req..
Aug ( Missed in March)
VISA ISSUED...
IP 18th Dec 2013.
magessss said:
well i ordered GCM notes an in it is says the new value is jan 2014 so i am guessing the medical is around jan. they did not asked anything regarding the medical.
Magesss, Did you apply for GCMS Notes before? Was there anything mentioned about the interview.
I am curious as my status is still app rec. I haven't recently applied for GCMS notes but in the last one, there was a note that interview waiver is recommended.

Was wondering if Interview waiver was recommended , is there still any chance of interview?
If any one has any experience please share, highly appreciated.

Thanks.

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Gardish mein ho tarre na gabhrana pyare agar tu himmat na harre to honge warre nyare.............

Believe in GOD, Believe in your family, Believe in yourself..............All will be good soon...................

Chamu said:
Hey myrah and all my friends in forum ,i really feel low and depressed :'( being jan applicant really fed up with "inprocess" status since this july :-( my medicals expires on 21st nov... still dey r doing background verification i really want to land in canada b4 my medicals expire.... bcoz nov 23rd is our 1st anniversary... we don't want to miss ..

Something +ve shld happen...

ashvin22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - Spousal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
04-06-2013
Med's Done....
17-02-2013
Interview........
Rec waived 23-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE! 12-01-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 29,2014
Hi vl,

There is absolutely no harm in getting them done in time for your interview especially since you would be personally handing them over (unlike the risk of getting them misplaced if mailed). The reason why many say wait is because there is a possibility of medical and PCC being extended by the visa office itself so you may not have to redo them in the 1st place. In that case, it is a potential waste of money.

In my view, if there is a chance that this speeds up the process (which there is) AND you don't mind dishing out the extra cash for your peace of mind, why not!

vl said:
thanks. but m confused about wt to do now.. sm are in favour of this while sm r nt.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Today has been a day for pending jan applicants getting their interview dates confirmed by ndvo n some applicant got to know thru their notes.... Wish u guys all the best n lots of luck wish u all a speedy visa after interview is done.... Just collect all the proof After application sent n believe in your love coz all of us will get the visa's n nothing can stop us....... Good luck to everyone waiting:) n people who are in ip n still waiting pls don't worry n apply for notes n see if everything is ok sometimes they might need additional documents n u may have missed the email (we all know ndvo is famous for)if all ok then surely u will get dm very soon... God bless everyone n lots n lots of good luck :) :)

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Robin_Pandey said:
Hi Myrah...
First of all sincerely appreciate your efforts in maitaining the 'spread sheet'
and also untiring attitude of answering almost all the queries of forum members irrespective of whther they are repetitive...

I know there are few others who are equally ready to help anyone anytime like desi-girl,steve jones to name a few....

This whole forum gives a sense of togetherness...makes us feel we are not alone in this long journey of waiting...
Went thru the 'Flame posts' against you and others and felt bad..
Hoping such scene never happens again...

To make things easier for those who has a question and for those who has to answer that
(most of the times you and other active friends) how about compiling a set of frequently asked questions
and their respective answers and then include it in that 'spread sheet' as a 2nd sheet.

And in the 3rd sheet how about including some 'case study' details.
Like details of some unique cases with which other people can relate their cases..

New applicants come with whole lot of things in their mind and this sheet should become a 1Stop answer for almost all of their questions..

Instead of skimming thorugh posts using search options this will be easier I guess..

Moreover, even after members leave the information lives on....

The valuable knowledge gained by you and others should not go waste and it should be helpful for future applicants too...

I know it is a heavy task to take up , but once done the value it carries is limitless..

I am here to do my part if I can be of any help in making this happen if u guys feel it is worth to do...
not a bad idea - tho requires a lot of hard work -- if Myrah n Suchi are thinking of giving it a try -- i am ready to volunteer :) so @Myrah @Prasamp --- whtsay guys?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
RD.NewDelhi said:
not a bad idea - tho requires a lot of hard work -- if Myrah n Suchi are thinking of giving it a try -- i am ready to volunteer :) so @ Myrah @ Prasamp --- whtsay guys?
That's a lot of work rd n frankly trust me ppl will still ask questions even if it's front of them.... Don't u think ? Maybe we need a lot of ppl to do this coz there are so so many questions....

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Myrah7 said:
Today has been a day for pending jan applicants getting their interview dates confirmed by ndvo n some applicant got to know thru their notes.... Wish u guys all the best n lots of luck wish u all a speedy visa after interview is done.... Just collect all the proof After application sent n believe in your love coz all of us will get the visa's n nothing can stop us....... Good luck to everyone waiting:) n people who are in ip n still waiting pls don't worry n apply for notes n see if everything is ok sometimes they might need additional documents n u may have missed the email (we all know ndvo is famous for)if all ok then surely u will get dm very soon... God bless everyone n lots n lots of good luck :) :)
seems to b the one. And its good too - its already been a long wait for them - looks like they call for interview when they see the file is 12 mths(processing time these days) old. Haina??