04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Dear FRIENDS,

I again request to all new applicants of 2013 for the New Delhi Office to join this forums and share your timelines.

Thanks in advance.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
I am monitoring the various Forums on this site from the past six months and learnt many things from the senior members, that is why thought of starting this new forum for New Delhi for 2013.

I will try to answer all your questions and clear all your doubts, once again I welcome all the new applicants from NEW DELHI.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
No 2013 Applicant from New Delhi Office ?

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am planning to apply for my wife and kid's under Family class sponsorship.
Currently its taking 12 months for the process (2 months assessment at Mississauga + 10 months at delhi)
I am thinking to apply for visit visa for my wife and kid before applying for PR.
Let me know know what you think.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
civiliii said:
Hi, I am planning to apply for my wife and kid's under Family class sponsorship.
Currently its taking 12 months for the process (2 months assessment at Mississauga + 10 months at delhi)
I am thinking to apply for visit visa for my wife and kid before applying for PR.
Let me know know what you think.
Hi Civiliii,

I think you should not waste time to file the PR Application for your wife and kids. More delay in applying means the more delay in processing due to the queue will keep on increasing.

The chance of getting Visit Visa for your wife and kids will be just 2% because what I have learnt from the seniors members here is that they refuse 98% Visit Visa for the family and ask to file the PR application instead.

It is not necessary that the PR application will take 12 months in total. First of all, the applicants are getting stage 1 approval in 21 days not two months and lastly for many applicants the second stage has been completed in four to five months. Every case is unique and the time taken for processing differs from case to case.

In the end, I suggest you to apply for PR application for your family instead of wasting time in other things. Who knows the processing time will increase in future by the time you think to apply.

All the BEST.

Gulzar !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Is there any 2013 Applicant from New Delhi Office ? I request all of you to join here.

SINIP

Apr 12, 2012
hi,
actually i came with pr in may 2012 in alberta, now this am planning for marriage which will b in may, later i want my husband to come here, what are the procedure for it, how long will it take.....

thania

Jun 18, 2011
Hi There
Iam also a 2013 applicant ,i had applied for family sponsorship on behalf of my kid ,my spouse and earlier kid are permanent residents but the new one needs the visa , my sponsorship application had been approved and got a email from CIC stating that the application for permanent resident had been sent to new delhi VISA office, I really want to know how much time they take in issuing the visa ,if everything are clear,straight forward.

saroja

Jan 24, 2013
Hi

We got married in Nov and my hunband is a PR of Canada.
He filed a visa for me in dec & got acknowledgement from CIC on 19 Jan, 2013 saying that they received our application on 31st DEc, 2013.
And received another email from CIC on 23rd Jan, 2013 saying that "My husband have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for me has been forwarded to a visa office DELHI for further processing."

So I just wanted to understood how long this process takes place, etc.

Please do the needful.

Saroja

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
SINIP said:
hi,
actually i came with pr in may 2012 in alberta, now this am planning for marriage which will b in may, later i want my husband to come here, what are the procedure for it, how long will it take.....
Hi,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

It is nice to hear that you are going to marry in May, 2013. There are two types of procedures, the first one is inland process and second is outland process. The length of the process depends upon where your marriage is going to take place and your husband is from which country ? If you can share more details then I may help you more.

You can click on the following links to know more about the processing times:

STEP 1:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

STEP 2:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

FOR FORMS AND GUIDE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:

If you are applying from outside Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

If you are applying from inside Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

If you have any more Questions please feel free to ask me.

All the Best,
GULZAR !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
thania said:
Hi There
Iam also a 2013 applicant ,i had applied for family sponsorship on behalf of my kid ,my spouse and earlier kid are permanent residents but the new one needs the visa , my sponsorship application had been approved and got a email from CIC stating that the application for permanent resident had been sent to new delhi VISA office, I really want to know how much time they take in issuing the visa ,if everything are clear,straight forward.
Hi Thania,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

After the transfer of the file to the New Delhi, it may take anywhere from 4 months to 7 months time to get the Passport back with PR Visa, if every thing is in order. Every case is unique and different and so is the processing time for it.

Can you share the timeline, so that we can make a new spreadsheet for NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Medical Done ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Sent to CIC ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Received at CIC ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Date of AOR Received ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Date of Sponsorship Approved ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi ? (DD-MM-YYYY)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
saroja said:
Hi

We got married in Nov and my hunband is a PR of Canada.
He filed a visa for me in dec & got acknowledgement from CIC on 19 Jan, 2013 saying that they received our application on 31st DEc, 2013.
And received another email from CIC on 23rd Jan, 2013 saying that "My husband have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for me has been forwarded to a visa office DELHI for further processing."

So I just wanted to understood how long this process takes place, etc.

Please do the needful.

Saroja

Hi Saroja,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

After the transfer of the file to the New Delhi, it may take anywhere from 4 months to 7 months time to get the Passport back with PR Visa, if every thing is in order. Every case is unique and different and so is the processing time for it.

Can you share the timeline, so that we can make a new spreadsheet for NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Medical Done ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Sent to CIC ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Received at CIC (31-12-2012)
Date of AOR Received (19-01-2013)
Date of Sponsorship Approved (23-01-2013)
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi ? (DD-MM-YYYY)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Is there any more 2013 Applicants from New Delhi Office ? I request all of you to join here .......................

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
GulzarND said:
Is there any 2013 Applicant from New Delhi Office ? I request all of you to join here.

Hi,
I will be applying from August 2013. I m not really sure about time line. Friend of mine from nepal which come under new delhi has said to me that VISA office hasnot issue him visa after four months of pp demanded. May be 2 or 3 month for acceptence from Canada and 6 or 8 month processing in Delhi..