06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
vl said:
hi everyone i need ur kind advice. I m having my interview in 2nd week of January. my med is expiring on 8th jan nd pcc is expiring on dec 12. so my question here is before going for interview is it good idea to have my pcc nd med done again. nd if they will ask dat on interview day dat ur med nd pcc are expired ,, I can show dat meanwhile.... so is it good or a bad idea???????.
wait until they tell you..in lot of cases they give short time to pack and go rather than do medicals again. In one case they extended the expiry date. As far as interview date, everything is full in the month of December (according to ND visa officer's conversation with one forum member) and that's why they gave you the earliest one available.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
vl said:
does it make a big difference if ur spouse accompanies u on interview day.
sometimes they interview both and sometimes they interview separately and sometimes only the sponsored person...did they mention anything about both couples in their email? to be on the safe side both of you can go unless it involves getting time off or cost to travel from canada to india

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Desi-girl said:
Hi YouTube,

Looks pretty straightforward to me. As far as arranged marriages go, this is what generally happens... Where you might just talk to each other but never meet alone unless very close to wedding and I am sure NDVO knows all about arranged and love marriages through their profession.

I think you are most likely to get interview waived. I don't think you have to submit the new phone records and all that unless they ask for it... I heard someone got interview just because they had submitted files of information, such as phone records, emails, and pics and it was too much for the visa officer to go through. So he called for an interview to get a short summary of the application files...lol... He was just too lazy.
Thanks for your response Desi-girl. Really appreciate it. I always had big dreams about my relationship with my wife and this wait is putting unnecessary dents in otherwise a perfect marriage that I envisioned.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
amrit_monu said:
Decision made on my wife's file. Its her birthday today, what a perfect birthday gift for her. So excited :D
Congratulations.

Wow, first good news of a dhamaka Friday, I am sure. Please share with your time and when the medicals got updated on eCAS.

Thanks,

amrit_monu

Nov 11, 2013
youtube101 said:
Congratulations.

Wow, first good news of a dhamaka Friday, I am sure. Please share with your time and when the medicals got updated on eCAS.

Thanks,
App filed on Apr 24
AOR recvd: May 08
IP: NOV: 09
DM: NOV: 13

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:
Hi all,

This thread has some very nice people helping all and I am very thankful for that.

I am a little worried about hearing people getting interviews. Mind you, I ordered my GCMS and I will have it this Nov 20th (confirmed when enquired by email). The following are my case details and praying to God that I will get an interview waived.

a. Arranged marriage
a1. Straight case, first marriage, no kids, no travel history on her side, I am in Canada for 10 years and a Canadian.
b. Same case, religion, not much age difference and I believe education wise we are compatible.
c. Once the marriage date was fixed, we had close to three months before the marriage and we talked a lot on the phone. I mean a lot lot. I provided all bills from the phone company both before and after until the application time. All the sheets weighed a lot:). We went over drive.
d. I met her 5 days before marriage and toured the city for 3 days and I provided some proof of that.
e. There was no engagement as the marriage was very close
f. I stayed for 4 weeks and we had a reception. Both our relatives attended both marriage and reception, lots of pictures.
g. Then we had a week of honeymoon and again lots of pics
h. Air tickets and all that I got was submitted

I explained both in the cover letter and actual questions that we got emotionally close in all those countless hours of talking.

Now the questions are, what are the chances of us getting interview waived? Also I had another trip in September/October for 3.5 weeks and should I submit that as evidence + new phone conversation bills without them asking for it?

Thanks all in advance,

Sincerely,
chances of having an interview is nil...I don't see red flags such as age difference, short marriage, eloped marriage with no friends or family present, short relationship, remarried within few months of divorce...I am not deciding authority but common sense tells me your case is clean cut..on the other hand I have common sense but with ND Visa officer it is questionable based on their insane process

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
waiting 2 exhale said:
chances of having an interview is nil...I don't see red flags such as age difference, short marriage, eloped marriage with no friends or family present, short relationship, remarried within few months of divorce...I am not deciding authority but common sense tells me your case is clean cut..on the other hand I have common sense but with ND Visa officer it is questionable based on their insane process
Thank you Waiting 2 exhale. It is assuring. I will be a happy man once you get your passport request soon.

Thank,

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
Desi-girl said:
That's unfortunate to get interview. But at least you got your dates instead of being left hanging with no news (except primoo, I hope they don't cause you and your wife any trouble). You have all been given lots of time to prepare so use it well. Be very confident when you give your answers because confidence is key. Make sure you go through all important dates like when you first met, birthdays, etc.

Best of luck guys! I am sure you all will pass with flying colours!
thanks.. but the date is really so far..

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
waiting 2 exhale said:
sometimes they interview both and sometimes they interview separately and sometimes only the sponsored person...did they mention anything about both couples in their email? to be on the safe side both of you can go unless it involves getting time off or cost to travel from canada to india
well ther is nothing about that both of us hv to join interview.. they mentioned that they might interview sponsor on phone . but that is not for every case.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
amrit_monu said:
App filed on Apr 24
AOR recvd: May 08
IP: NOV: 09
DM: NOV: 13

Decision made on my wife's file. Its her birthday today, what a perfect birthday gift for her. So excited :D
Many congrats and happy birthday to your wife! May she get her passport back soon with shiny visa soon. Great news for Friday indeed!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:
Thank you Waiting 2 exhale. It is assuring. I will be a happy man once you get your passport request soon.

Thank,
thanks..I am confident I will get shiny something this month - shiny email asking for passport or shiny 'in process' and i will faint happily if I get shiny 'dm' without 'pp' or 'ip'

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
amrit_monu said:
Happy Birthday to your wife.:D Congrats on getting visa.;D Best wishes to you and your wife. :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
vl said:
well ther is nothing about that both of us hv to join interview.. they mentioned that they might interview sponsor on phone . but that is not for every case.
if both of you can go to ND visa office, it will be great otherwise both of you prepare very well and answer confidently but not rehearsed and canned answers. If both of you interviewed separately it is ok to give some contradictory answers for few questions or answer 'don't know' but if they ask important questions like how did you both meet or name of sponsored parents or something basic then you must be able to answer them...the purpose of interview is not to trick you and deny visa it is basically to establish genuineness

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
amrit_monu said:
Thats so special day for your wife. Congrats and happy bday to your wife! Have a happy married life ahead! :)