Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
sp8 said:
Hi Every one...........

I applied for my wife in may 2012. she called in for interview in Jun 2013 after that Delhi high commission said her medical and PPC expired and they need new. she had done her Re medical and new PPC and also she submit her passport to Delhi high commission 3 weeks ago.
we did not hear back anything from them and nothing update on online.
does anyone know how much time Delhi high commission take for return passport with visa. I came in India to take her with me I don't know how long I have to wait more.

pleas any one know about it.........

thanks.....
you will get visa very soon..may be next week.. All the best....

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sp8 said:
Hi Every one...........

I applied for my wife in may 2012. she called in for interview in Jun 2013 after that Delhi high commission said her medical and PPC expired and they need new. she had done her Re medical and new PPC and also she submit her passport to Delhi high commission 3 weeks ago.
we did not hear back anything from them and nothing update on online.
does anyone know how much time Delhi high commission take for return passport with visa. I came in India to take her with me I don't know how long I have to wait more.

pleas any one know about it.........

thanks.....
Hi Sp8,

There is no fixed time as to when they will return the passport specially since the strike is on its had a major impact on the processing and a lot of us our waiting for our passport for the last 5 months.. U will just have to be patient and pray the strike gets over soon..

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
Mangi said:
@ gupta417 ... Dude any news o update ur end....
no Mangi... no update from my side... still my eCas status is "Application Received"... :(

- Gupta

Vb123

May 28, 2013
Hi lostwithouthim 86,
Its sad to hear that you are also in a waiting boat..
Even we did the MP enquiry and got the reply that they have collected background information and review is pending. Its been 2 months since then. There is no reply....Waiting for GCMC notes..My consultant has already made an enquiry and also waiting for reply. How did you come to know that your interview is waived? There is no idea at all how the things are moving there...

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Vb123 said:
Hi lostwithouthim 86,
Its sad to hear that you are also in a waiting boat..
Even we did the MP enquiry and got the reply that they have collected background information and review is pending. Its been 2 months since then. There is no reply....Waiting for GCMC notes..My consultant has already made an enquiry and also waiting for reply. How did you come to know that your interview is waived? There is no idea at all how the things are moving there...
Hi VB

please tell me what is background information? i mean what they check in background do thy check for history of employment etc...??

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Hi everyone,
please tell me what is background check? i mean what they check in background do thy check for history of employment etc...??

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
So PCC. Does expire in a year.

Steve Jones said:
you will get visa very soon..may be next week.. All the best....

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
hash1 said:
So PCC. Does expire in a year.

Only mention on CIC site is PCC is not more than 3 months when applying so, once you submitted your PCC then you not have to worry about PCC expiry. In case NDVO has query and need PCC again then they inform you to provide PCC again.

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Very true Kejal, Thats what even I understood that as long as it is not more than 3 months old when submitting application it is fine and there is no expiry as such! But look at what sp8 said:
"I applied for my wife in may 2012. she called in for interview in Jun 2013 after that Delhi high commission said her medical and PPC expired and they need new. she had done her Re medical and new PPC and also she submit her passport to Delhi high commission 3 weeks ago."

So I understood that maybe there is an expiry..?

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
hash1 said:
Very true Kejal, Thats what even I understood that as long as it is not more than 3 months old when submitting application it is fine and there is no expiry as such! But look at what sp8 said:
"I applied for my wife in may 2012. she called in for interview in Jun 2013 after that Delhi high commission said her medical and PPC expired and they need new. she had done her Re medical and new PPC and also she submit her passport to Delhi high commission 3 weeks ago."

So I understood that maybe there is an expiry..?
hASH,

If u give a PCC of a country where u dont enter again, u dont need another PCC even after 1 year... But if u are living in the country from which PCC u gave, it will expire after 1 year, since u r in the country and u need a new one now..

eg:

My wife was in UK for 2 years. Now she submitted UK PCC that will not expire as she did not go back there...
But she suibmitted one from India too that will expire after 1 year...as she is presently in India

Hope that helps!!!

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
Buds said:
hASH,

If u give a PCC of a country where u dont enter again, u dont need another PCC even after 1 year... But if u are living in the country from which PCC u gave, it will expire after 1 year, since u r in the country and u need a new one now..

eg:

My wife was in UK for 2 years. Now she submitted UK PCC that will not expire as she did not go back there...
But she suibmitted one from India too that will expire after 1 year...as she is presently in India

Hope that helps!!!
That is a good piece of information Buds! :) Thanks

aakriti

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Feb
AOR Received.
25th Feb
File Transfer...
8th march
Med's Done....
13th Jan
Passport Req..
3rd Aprril
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
waiting
hi everyone......

its really frustrating when u don't get any reply from NDVO......i check my status all the time but no changes at all.....still application received....that makes me more sad.....

My husband got call from NDVO about 3 weeks back...first he asked my husband's full name and DOB and the guy on phone said confirm your postal address.....we will send your passport at that address.....i don't think so anyone got call from ndvo confirming postal address......according to me they dont need to confirm any address as they have my husband's passport and address is there on passport.....

anyways its been 3 weeks since we got call from ndvo....no updates on ecas.......

i feel so bad whole day....i feel like to cry always....so much stress.....due to this all problems i just start fighting or arguing with everyone.....

do you guys reallyy think strike gonna be stoped next week or its just rumour????????
and anyone else got call from ndvo and confirming the address?????

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
aakriti said:
hi everyone......

its really frustrating when u don't get any reply from NDVO......i check my status all the time but no changes at all.....still application received....that makes me more sad.....

My husband got call from NDVO about 3 weeks back...first he asked my husband's full name and DOB and the guy on phone said confirm your postal address.....we will send your passport at that address.....i don't think so anyone got call from ndvo confirming postal address......according to me they dont need to confirm any address as they have my husband's passport and address is there on passport.....

anyways its been 3 weeks since we got call from ndvo....no updates on ecas.......

i feel so bad whole day....i feel like to cry always....so much stress.....due to this all problems i just start fighting or arguing with everyone.....

do you guys reallyy think strike gonna be stoped next week or its just rumour????????
and anyone else got call from ndvo and confirming the address?????
i understand ur situation dear.. u will get a good news soon... dont worry keep praying .....
we can jus hope tht strike will end soon....