Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
primoo said:
To all 2013 applicants who have got their passport with visa, I have a question:

- Is it true NDVO will call to courier you your passport stamped with visa?
- Do they actually call your cell phone to confirm your identity?

Please let me know as my spouse does not pick up strange unknown numbers.

Thanks.
Well nice to know that you are also in the same boat as I am. My wife also doesn't pick up unknown numbers but I have instructed her to do so as recently they are calling to see if you are able to fly to Canada in less time. My advice let her take the call or is there anybody in the house that can take the call just to confirm if it is from embassy than direct it to her. You don't want NDVO to hold back your visa for not picking up the call. Be safe and get your work done safely.

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Vb123 said:
Hi lostwithouthim 86,
Its sad to hear that you are also in a waiting boat..
Even we did the MP enquiry and got the reply that they have collected background information and review is pending. Its been 2 months since then. There is no reply....Waiting for GCMC notes..My consultant has already made an enquiry and also waiting for reply. How did you come to know that your interview is waived? There is no idea at all how the things are moving there...
Well usually if they is a PPR it seems the interview is waived and I got a request for my passport and re medicals in Feb if they had to interview me they would ve called me instead but i guess in ur case is different. I don knw anythin anymore.. Just trusting in God and praying

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
lostwithouthim86 said:
Well usually if they is a PPR it seems the interview is waived and I got a request for my passport and re medicals in Feb if they had to interview me they would ve called me instead but i guess in ur case is different. I don knw anythin anymore.. Just trusting in God and praying
what do u mean by MP enquiry?

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
anisha patel said:

U need to approach ur Nearest Member of parliament(MP) and ask them to find out about ur application coz u get a response sooner as to whats happening with ur file

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
aakriti said:
hi everyone......

its really frustrating when u don't get any reply from NDVO......i check my status all the time but no changes at all.....still application received....that makes me more sad.....

My husband got call from NDVO about 3 weeks back...first he asked my husband's full name and DOB and the guy on phone said confirm your postal address.....we will send your passport at that address.....i don't think so anyone got call from ndvo confirming postal address......according to me they dont need to confirm any address as they have my husband's passport and address is there on passport.....

anyways its been 3 weeks since we got call from ndvo....no updates on ecas.......

i feel so bad whole day....i feel like to cry always....so much stress.....due to this all problems i just start fighting or arguing with everyone.....

do you guys reallyy think strike gonna be stoped next week or its just rumour????????
and anyone else got call from ndvo and confirming the address?????
Hi, Can u tel us what number ur husband got a call from the immigration atleast v can be alert cz the annoyin vodafone nos r very simpler to the Delhi no..

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Inquiring through Member of parliament of your area.
anisha patel said:

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
hey everyone .....don't panic...and be upset...we gonna hear good news next week.....so enjoy your weekend.....spread lot of happiness around and don't fight with your family coz u gonna miss them bad when u go.....just pray and believe in your destiny we all will go to Canada very soon ..... :D :D :D :D :D

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Myrah7 said:
hey everyone .....don't panic...and be upset...we gonna hear good news next week.....so enjoy your weekend.....spread lot of happiness around and don't fight with your family coz u gonna miss them bad when u go.....just pray and believe in your destiny we all will go to Canada very soon ..... :D :D :D :D :D
No offence but how can you say that next week is gonna be good news. I mean we are waiting for quite a time now and each day is like a year passing by. I just want us all to be happy in our life and this waiting is not helping at all. On top of that we are having negative thoughts all day about why it is taking so long, where is the passport, why me what did I do wrong.

I like your idea of motivating ALL OF US in staying positive which is a good thing. We all are just hanging to the fact that ONE DAY the process is going to be approved and the visa is going to be issue. Just hang in there all of us are going to get good news because GOD gives us this waiting time and he alone will TAKE us OUT of this HARD TIME.

PREY And Hope are the 2 things one must not forget because it either one is out of your life then you are miserable.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
magessss said:
No offence but how can you say that next week is gonna be good news. I mean we are waiting for quite a time now and each day is like a year passing by. I just want us all to be happy in our life and this waiting is not helping at all. On top of that we are having negative thoughts all day about why it is taking so long, where is the passport, why me what did I do wrong.

I like your idea of motivating ALL OF US in staying positive which is a good thing. We all are just hanging to the fact that ONE DAY the process is going to be approved and the visa is going to be issue. Just hang in there all of us are going to get good news because GOD gives us this waiting time and he alone will TAKE us OUT of this HARD TIME.

PREY And Hope are the 2 things one must not forget because it either one is out of your life then you are miserable.
thr is anyways nothing we can do..its not in our hands,,,,at least what we can do is be positive.....no pt being negative,,,and getting bad vibes....its not gonna help...but if u keep believing each coming week is gonna be a good one im sure the visa will come thru faster...we all are goin thru this together....its a painful process ...we can do nothing but wait...

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Yes Myrah you are right, its better to stay calm and keep praying.
Myrah7 said:
thr is anyways nothing we can do..its not in our hands,,,,at least what we can do is be positive.....no pt being negative,,,and getting bad vibes....its not gonna help...but if u keep believing each coming week is gonna be a good one im sure the visa will come thru faster...we all are goin thru this together....its a painful process ...we can do nothing but wait...

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
can_4visa said:
Yes Myrah you are right, its better to stay calm and keep praying.
Well being positive is all that matters in life because that is the only thing that makes you run life smoothly apart from all the other little things but being positive is the key.

Well one thing is good that we have hope that the visa will be here next week so enjoy guys. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

fingerscrossed88

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Passport Req..
22-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
rabb de aasre..!!
LANDED..........
visa to agle din hi....LOL
"HOPE" n "FAITH" are probably the only 2 words on which this whole universe survives so DNT LOOSE HOPE N maintain ur calm n u'll c everything worth waiting n the best will cum ur way....:)) :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
good nyte everyone...may god give us more patience and give us some good news very soon...... god bless everyone !! ;D ;D ;D

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
Dear PAFSO,
Please accept my moral support for your action.
I seek your advice on the following issue. I applied online for study permit made from outside Canada. I suppose to start my PhD research in September this year. As anticipated delay, I am planning to reapply paper based to nearest High Commission which is Trinidad. Please tell me if I can reapply? Will that nullify my application? Is Canada CIC office also on-strke?
Thanks and Regards
Like · Comment · Share

PAFSO - APASE Thank you for your support and sorry that you are being personally affected by this. Unfortunately, PAFSO is unable to answer case specific inquiries or give advice. You can however learn how to lodge an inquiry at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp Or if you have an immigration application in progress in Canada you may contact the CIC Call centre at 1-888-242-2100 or by e-mail at: question@cic.gc.ca If you do not get the information you are looking for, we recommend that you e-mail the Minister of Immigration at jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca.
2 hours ago

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
This was posted by someone on pafso website
PAFSO - APASE We are very sorry that you and your family are being affected by this. Please understand that PAFSO members take great pride in their work and want nothing more than to return to normal. However, we are not in control of the process, the employer is, and so far they have shown no interest in achieving a resolution. If you think this situation should end, please e-mail the Minister of Immigration at jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca, the Treasury Board Secretary at tony.clements@parl.gc.ca, and the PM at stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca and ask that they return to negotiations with a meaningful offer that addresses PAFSO's longstanding concerns.