Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hash1 said:
Yes.. Very true. I applied in jan too and still waiting for passport it's gona be 4 months now. I don't believe it really takes This long to finish each case. It's quite a shame we are made to waste one whole year of our first year of marriage in seperation.
You are right. They take long time to verify the case and then issue visa.

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
I can understand this as going through same situation moreover guys are generally a little more impatient so its more problematic for them. Anyone can take any step in this frustration and loneliness. But we need to be patient and keep praying. God bless all of us and give us strength and courage to face this time with ease.

fingerscrossed88 said:
@ CAN_4VISA::Ths is so true...i dnt think these ppl feel anythin at all,they are all so careless..They cn waste their time cz they are being paid fr wasting time n makin us waste our precious times..The time aftr the wedding(esp fr a few months atleast) is so important in life..v will never get ths time bak bt who cn make these lazzy bums understand ths..NO wonder I am loosing all my patience n end up fighting fr sum stupid reason wid my husband..I PRAY ALL APPLICANTS WHO HAV APPLIED IN 2012 N 2013 FEB/MARCH GET OUR PP THS MONTH END..!! :( :-X :'(

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
magessss said:
Yes, it is sad but true. They waited for 11 months.

Then went to the MP and was answered that the process is still going on and that they have to wait for some time. They didn't said for how long as they were getting no answer on the wait and also told that the case varies.

My question was why they needed to wait it was a simple marriage and they loved each other yet they have to live separately because of the visa. They know that it will take time and did wait for it, but when they heard they need to wait longer they gave up.

This happens 2 years ago. They applied on 2011 Feb

Oh My God, why they took this step. why ppl do like this, why had he not the thought of going back to India to meet his soul mate. Do not loose patience. Sooner or later we will be together.

Tdot2329

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process- Nov 6,2013.....DM- Nov11,2013
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey friends hi i m a toronto resident and applied for my wife's PR on may5 and they received my file at missisuaga on may 7 2013 and just got the PPR aroun june 24 and now i m waiting for the visa which i know would take a long time but i left india since february and it already feels like agess away from my wife.....i pray and hope for the best for everyone here.

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I think there are a lot of us from Toronto. We need to all meet up to show our displeasure at the continuing strike. No need to take any side but show we want it resolved. The only way the Gov't may be forced into going back to negotiate is if they can see local people in Canada make a fuss about it.

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
fingerscrossed88 said:
Hello ppl,

I hope v get to hear sumthin really soon bcz i dnt think these NDVO ppl are least bothered abt wht v all r goin thru...A frnd of mine had some student visa issue to be resolved so she ws called by the NDVO for the same...n I ws really curious to ask her abt the way the NDVO ppl are wrkin fr the visas n to my surprise she told me ki "JITNE B LOG THE VAHA SB VEHLE BAITH K TASH(PLAYING CARDS) khel rahe the"

I dnt knw wht is goin on...She ws there in the NDVO fr almost 2-3 hrs n those lazy bumps continued to play rather than wrkin there.I m so upset on hearing this..no wonder there are so many of us still waiting for our ppr n pp with the visas..!! ??? ??? ??? ???

No its not true. She must be mistaking, I been to local visa office like my home town in Punjab, They work sincerely.

fingerscrossed88

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Passport Req..
22-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
rabb de aasre..!!
LANDED..........
visa to agle din hi....LOL
@raman_kanwal:I dnt think anyone who is seeing me sufferin each day wud ever lie to me fr ths n the local visa office obviously wrks ina much different way than the new delhi visa office.If at all I dnt wanna trust my frnd...the number of VISA'S ISSUED AND DECISION'S MADE ARE MAKIN IT VERY CLEAR ABT THEIR WORKING PACE..THERE HAV BEEN HARDLY 4-5 DECISION'S MADE IN JUNE AMONGST ALL OF US PRESENT IN THS FORUM..EVEN IF V LEAVE ASIDE THE PPL WHO HAVEN'T JOINED THS FORUM..its clear tht they are nt wrkin at the desired pace as they actually shud..!!

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
fingerscrossed88 said:
@ MAGESSSS::I can relate to wht u r sayin as my husband ws too upset due to ths...He had almost made up his mind to leave everythin n cum bak to india so tht v cn settle down here..Bt his case is even worse..He has his mom n dad n his family there in canada..he feels he is stuck..he cn neither just walk off all his responsibilities n say a plain n simple bye to his parents n cum here to me..n frankly i wud never support him fr tht too..Ths is the worst tym of my life i cn say ths...even though ours ws an arranged marriage bt ths waiting time has almost takin away every bit of excitement n that "spark" frm our relationship..I really wish we all get our pp bak..:(
Hey Fingerscrossed,

I also have all my family parents, sister, brother living here in Canada with me. I too have the same responsibilities and cannot walk out on them. I know how you guys feel and believe me nobody want to do this kind of act to there family members.

We are brought up in a society that teach us to take care of our love ones. Also you need to know that we have our private life that we have to take care off and judging by the feeling of your husband I agree that we get so frustrated some times that we need to leave everything. Just a suggestion that what ever you are doing is very kind for your husband. Please keep up the good work and talk to him as I do to my wife make him understand that this is a short wait for both of you and you will be together some day and will fulfill all the stuff that you guys dreamed about.

I have a lovely wife and she also do the same to me and helps me calm down. I get hyper some times and she makes me calm by hearing me and telling me that it is going to be fine.

Just hang in there. And support your spouse.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raman_kanwal said:
Oh My God, why they took this step. why ppl do like this, why had he not the thought of going back to India to meet his soul mate. Do not loose patience. Sooner or later we will be together.
Well he did went back and stayed with her for 2 months. Then also he has a job to support each other and went back for it. The reason he did it because of the 2 months he stayed with her and her family. He was so upset about how painful she was without him that he cannot think about anything in his frustration or stress. He couldn't decide what to do and worst didn't talk to any of us.

I feel so bad about his wife because of his act that I get goosebumps. Anyways I talk to the family and they are deciding to have her get remarried in India. They are saying if people like us are going to wait for the couples to settle down in a different country and wait for the visa then it is ok but the outcome like these will make no family send there daughter or son abroad after marriage.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting1234 said:
I think there are a lot of us from Toronto. We need to all meet up to show our displeasure at the continuing strike. No need to take any side but show we want it resolved. The only way the Gov't may be forced into going back to negotiate is if they can see local people in Canada make a fuss about it.
I don't think it will help resolve the issue. Simply because the government don't care, they just want the money and labor to squeeze the juice out of them.

If they do care then they would have kicked out the illegal immigrant who did fraud marriage or at least give them enough penalty that they don't do it again. They are roaming freely while we are suffering it doesn't add up no logic in talking with the government.

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
magessss said:
I don't think it will help resolve the issue. Simply because the government don't care, they just want the money and labor to squeeze the juice out of them.

If they do care then they would have kicked out the illegal immigrant who did fraud marriage or at least give them enough penalty that they don't do it again. They are roaming freely while we are suffering it doesn't add up no logic in talking with the government.
well said magessss........ 8)

there are loop hole in all legal systems but we innocent people are been punished :-\

Waiting make us to take hastey decision (like i read one of the replies).....but our destiny is to reunite with our love ones and lead a beautiful life in canada....so wn u guys feel frustrated recall those wonderfull moments spent with our loveones :-* :-* :-*....that make us to be strong n cross this hurdle to get our Visa

i kindly request everyone out there to Be strong n Keep Smiling.... ;D ;D ;D....everything will be fine....just matter of days :)

c ya

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
YogMys said:
well said magessss........ 8)

there are loop hole in all legal systems but we innocent people are been punished :-\

Waiting make us to take hastey decision (like i read one of the replies).....but our destiny to to reunite with our love ones and lead a beautiful life in canada....so wn u guys feel frustrated recall those wonderfull moments spent with our loveones :-* :-* :-*....that make us to be strong n cross this hurdle to get our Visa

i kindly request everyone out there to Be strong n Keep Smiling.... ;D ;D ;D....everything will be fine....just matter of days

c ya
Thank you for supporting all of us

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
magessss said:
Thank you for supporting all of us
your most welcome......

Keep Smiling :) :) :).....everything will be fine n be positive n think positive n positive things definately happpen to us

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Wish we could do something abt it. Can't continue to let them take advantage of our silence and keep us at their mercy.

waiting1234 said: