Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
addcited123 said:
Hi Angel, am4u2ster and all the guys, i just got home from new delhi.
So today was my interview. O god it went really good. VO was very nice to me. At first he tried to scare me( like they always do). But i didnt get scared for a minute. I kept describing my case details confidently. Very soon his tone became normal. At the end he said to me that i am approving your case. I was gonna approve your visa today but your medical and pcc have been expired . So he returned me my passport on the spot and asked to provide him these documents as soon as possible and he ll grant me the visa.
My interview lasted only for 20 to 25 minutes.
Mine was inter caste marriage and nobody attended the wedding from my spouse side. This was only issue in my case. The VO shared with me its very unfortunate that people still believe in caste system bla bla. No personal questions were asked. He kept all the proofs that i took with me to the interview
He was very much satisfied with my verbal answers. At the end when he said your case is approved i couldnt believe it for a second.
One of the best things of my interview was when the VO asked my husband's address. When i told him so , he said i live near that location and we ll meet in canada. I was so glad to hear that.
The conclusion is now i have my pp and have to provide them new medical and pcc.
i am so happy and thankful to god.
Special thanks to angel and am4u2ster. You have been really very helpful. What a relief ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
All the best addicted! Hope you get your visa soon!

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
addcited123 said:
So today was my interview. O god it went really good. VO was very nice to me. At first he tried to scare me( like they always do). But i didnt get scared for a minute. I kept describing my case details confidently. Very soon his tone became normal. At the end he said to me that i am approving your case. I was gonna approve your visa today but your medical and pcc have been expired . So he returned me my passport on the spot and asked to provide him these documents as soon as possible and he ll grant me the visa.
Mine was inter caste marriage and nobody attended the wedding from my spouse side. This was only issue in my case. The VO shared with me its very unfortunate that people still believe in caste system bla bla. No personal questions were asked. He kept all the proofs that i took with me to the interview
He was very much satisfied with my verbal answers. At the end when he said your case is approved i couldnt believe it for a second.
One of the best things of my interview was when the VO asked my husband's address. When i told him so , he said i live near that location and we ll meet in canada. I was so glad to hear that.
The conclusion is now i have my pp and have to provide them new medical and pcc.
Special thanks to angel and am4u2ster. You have been really very helpful. What a relief ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Finally ..... I'm so so so so happy for u .

I'm sure the last bit of journey will be quick for u ...

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
Really Happy with the outcome of your interview., Visa Officer initial the approval on your file, that is indeed a very good news.
Now complete the Medical and PCC procedures, ASAP,
Big Relief for you.. Happy Ending !!!

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
Really Happy with the outcome of your interview., Visa Officer initial the approval on your file, that is indeed a very good news.
Now complete the Medical and PCC procedures, ASAP,
Big Relief for you.. Happy Ending !!!

Thanks angel, am4u2ster,muksi and maple.
@ angel dont say that its just me. I am sure that this wait ll be over for you and am4u2ster too. ;D
I really mean this.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
okay guys i am really tired now after 7 hrs journey. I sh go to bed now. ninni time for me. see you.
Gooooodnight

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
okay guys i am really tired now after 7 hrs journey. I sh go to bed now. ninni time for me. see you.
Gooooodnight
Yes you deserve a very happy sleep.. Good night.. Keep your spirit high..

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013

shinningdew

Aug 16, 2012
Received my PPR and It is a big relief. At last something is happening with application.
Date of Application: 13th September, 2012
AOR: Oct 31st/2012
PPR: Feb. 26th/2013

Do I just send the passport only in the package along with copy of the letter received for PPR? They asked to send the old expired passports along with current passport. I just changed the Last name on my new passport. Do I need to send the old passport along with current one?
thanks in advance.

cuirous

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2012
Doc's Request.
16AUGUST
File Transfer...
25 JULY
Med's Request
Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
Angel.forever said:
Hey Zenn ... Had u sent any covering letter with ur PP informing about ur mailing Indian address ??

If not have u asked ur lawyer , Will the NDVO refer to the application form for the same ...

Hi..angel.forever..we recieved a letter for remedical too through email....they want chest xrays to be redone..wht was asked in ur case..?
please share ..

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
cuirous said:
Hi..angel.forever..we recieved a letter for remedical too through email....they want chest xrays to be redone..wht was asked in ur case..?
please share ..
They had mention part of the original medical test ....

I had to do the X ray as well

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
shinningdew said:
Received my PPR and It is a big relief. At last something is happening with application.
Date of Application: 13th September, 2012
AOR: Oct 31st/2012
PPR: Feb. 26th/2013

Do I just send the passport only in the package along with copy of the letter received for PPR? They asked to send the old expired passports along with current passport. I just changed the Last name on my new passport. Do I need to send the old passport along with current one?
thanks in advance.
That's a good step! How did you receive the PPR (mail, email, or phone)? Does the application status say in process for you (if you're the applicant)?

I'm not qualified to answer your question, but if your old passport is the one that you applied for sponsorship with, then they will probably want it for sure. At the very least, if they don't need it, they'll put it aside and then send it back with your new passport when you're approved. :)

H4B

Nov 23, 2012
bachansoo said:
Wow, looks like they actually are changing it to in process first and then requesting a passport. Let us know when you get the PPR.

If you haven't already, I would contact them if I were you because the file was transferred a long time ago. Send them a case-specific email and tell them you haven't received any communication from them since the file transfer. Alternatively, maybe you've been grouped with the late 2012 applicants and your file will go in process before you get a PPR.
Hi Bachansoo,
I sent Dellhi inquiry as your advised . I do not know how long it will take to rely them? it says 30 days. I tried to contact MP also ut they said they can not do inqury unless time lapse ,so really what is the point to contact MP when they inquriy after time will lapse .They do not help!!!.

shinningdew

Aug 16, 2012
bachansoo said:
That's a good step! How did you receive the PPR (mail, email, or phone)? Does the application status say in process for you (if you're the applicant)?

I'm not qualified to answer your question, but if your old passport is the one that you applied for sponsorship with, then they will probably want it for sure. At the very least, if they don't need it, they'll put it aside and then send it back with your new passport when you're approved. :)
It came through email to applicant. Application status is still application received for both of us. I did not apply with old passport.
I think our file got moved because we contacted our MP last week and his office was pretty positive about giving response. MP office did not tell us anything yet but I think they must have made an inquiry or something.

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
Hey all,

My wife got a call from NDVO yesterday.. But she could not recieve as she was in IELTS class.
then NDVO also called my home bt my mom told she is out and gave her mobile no.

NDVO guys again called her, but again she could not receive.

Later on she came to know about +11 phone number, so she called back. They told that she will get the call again from the officer who called her.

Have such situation happened to anybody else before?
Will this call be for PPR or interview?
By what time, generally, they call back in such cases?? :'(

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I will share my timeline
ndvo recd the application on 21 june 2012
ppr 15 sept 2012
pp sent on 1 nov 2012 due to my lawyers carelessness
interview scheduled 11 feb 2012
ndvo called and cancelled the interview stating that they will re schedule my interview
ndvo called my wife in Canada on 25th feb and took a telephonic interview.

ecas status still shows that application recd and interview is scheduled for 11 feb.

Does anybody in this forum have any idea what is going on in here?

My lawyer tells me that ndvo may waive my interview....but that is just an assumption........