+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hello guys my husband received his Work permit approval mail today.I have also applied for an Open work permit with him,but I did not get any separate approval mail.Is it that there comes only one mail for the principal applicant and the Work permit for the spouse will also be issued at the airport.Thank you...

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
fpaikar said:
Hello guys my husband received his Work permit approval mail today.I have also applied for an Open work permit with him,but I did not get any separate approval mail.Is it that there comes only one mail for the principal applicant and the Work permit for the spouse will also be issued at the airport.Thank you...
Congrats!!

Please let us know your timeline. When did you apply..When did u receive medicals? Any other document/questionnaire received by embassy?

Thanks

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
fpaikar said:
Yes only one approval mail will come but ur name will be there in the mail. Ur WP is also issued at the port of entry. The mail will only consist the passport number of the principal applicant only.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Yes only one approval mail will come but ur name will be there in the mail. Ur WP is also issued at the port of entry. The mail will only consist the passport number of the principal applicant only.
Hi hardik

Any update
I recieved this email 2 days ago
What does it mean please share your idea
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your case was undergoing some verifications, presntly is looked into by an officer. Once the case is finalised we will get back to you.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada

michael87

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted upfront
File Transfer...
02-03-2015
Med's Request
04-03-2015 along with PCC/RPRF
Med's Done....
13-03-2015 (medicals uploaded); 28-04-2013 (medicals received)
Interview........
PCC received on 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
14-05-2015 / PPT received 29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
29-05-2015 at Fort Erie/ Peace Bridge. PR card received on 27-08-2015.
Hi Hardik,

Are you sure that only one letter will be sent?

In my case, only my name is mentioned. I had applied for my spouse's work open work permit together with my application.

This is the excerpt of my PPR. Based on the below, can you advise if I can submit my spouse's passport also?

UCI:
Application no.:

Dear Michael,

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: .

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification
number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as
it provides access to personal information on your file.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
@Michael... What you got is passport request. You have to submit your passport to VFS for stamping.

@FPaikar.... If your wife has also applied for OWP, she should also get a seperate approval letter. I got one for me and one for my wife.

Thanks....

michael87 said:
Hi Hardik,

Are you sure that only one letter will be sent?

In my case, only my name is mentioned. I had applied for my spouse's work open work permit together with my application.

This is the excerpt of my PPR. Based on the below, can you advise if I can submit my spouse's passport also?

UCI:
Application no.:

Dear Michael,

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: .

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification
number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as
it provides access to personal information on your file.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi thank you for the reply but my name was not mentioned in that approval mail but both our passports have been released..Thank you

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you but they have releaseId my husbamds and my passport and they sent my husband sn approvsl mail.Guess only the principal applicant gets the approval mail,they will stamp the visa when we arrive in Canada.

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
still waiting after medical,,,,,CHC mail says case is with officer,,,e Medical uploaded on 1st november.......
???

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
sagbas said:
still waiting after medical,,,,,CHC mail says case is with officer,,,e Medical uploaded on 1st november.......
???
Hi buddy

Did u get the same email what I got
Please find email below and please reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your case was undergoing some verifications, presntly is looked into by an officer. Once the case is finalised we will get back to you.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
vsu said:
Dear All,

Sorry for the delay in informing since i was travelling.I recieved my passports on 15th Nov with the canadian visa... i had opted for home delivery and there was a one day delay by blue dart.

During my medicals at Fortis , the doctor had asked me to show the vacination report and medical file for both my daughters.

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu
Congrats Vasu!

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hi buddy,

My mail says

Please be advised your case with officer for decision.You willl hear from us very soon with a decision.

Don't loose hope your case in process.

all the very best

regards ;D
Hi buddy

Did u get the same email what I got
Please find email below and please reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration

[/quote]

tamila

Dec 11, 2010
hai any one is there to help me !! my friend with positive lmo is waiting for apply TWP. my agent ask him to do IELTS. IELTS required for work permit application for cook. plz give me ur idea thanks,,

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
I am happy to share good news, that I along with my wife got our Passports with stamped Visas yesterday. I have submitted my sons passport today for stamping, so he might get it by next week. I am planning to fly next week to Toronto.

All the best to all you guys and thanks to all those who have always supported during this long and frustrating journey. I will try to be regular on this forum now on, so that I can extend my help as per my experiences to all those who are going thorough this journey of getting Visa.

I have updated my timelines on the spread sheet. I would request everyone to timely update the sheet as it is of immense help to others.