rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Got EOI for NBPNP

flystanny said:
Congratulations Rajanvnv. I have got questions for you;
1) Did they explicitly state that the invitation was in respect of the May 12th EOI?
2) Can you tell us what your score was and what/how you filled the question "why do you want to live in NB"?
3) Is your NOC in a regulated occupation and did you attach your ECA and IELTS scores together with your EOI?
4) What time on May 12th did you submit your application?
Thanks Flystanny
1) I called them up couple of days back and they told me that they are currently working on sending EOI for May applicants. I saw the NB PNP guide on May 12th and asked ppl if anyone know abt this program but I never got any reply, I just thought i'll give a try and applied on May 12th. Hence, I know this is for the May applicants.
2) score - 76 (when I sent in May). Now it is 78. I do not have any connection to NB. (No exp, no relatives etc etc )
3) I applied in 2173 which is a regulated prof (as per their list). I do not hv license.
4) Not sure why ur asking abt time - around 8 pm EST. In the month of may, I believe hardly very few ppl must hv know abt this and hence the window was open until 15th. I know couple of other folks in this blog who also submitted their EOI's.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012

rajanvnv said:
Thanks Flystanny
1) I called them up couple of days back and they told me that they are currently working on sending EOI for May applicants. I saw the NB PNP guide on May 12th and asked ppl if anyone know abt this program but I never got any reply, I just thought i'll give a try and applied on May 12th. Hence, I know this is for the May applicants.
2) score - 76 (when I sent in May). Now it is 78. I do not have any connection to NB. (No exp, no relatives etc etc )
3) I applied in 2173 which is a regulated prof (as per their list). I do not hv license.
4) Not sure why ur asking abt time - around 8 pm EST. In the month of may, I believe hardly very few ppl must hv know abt this and hence the window was open until 15th. I know couple of other folks in this blog who also submitted their EOI's.
Thanks for the response Rajanvnv and good luck.

Keep us posted with your correspondences.

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015

rajanvnv said:
Thanks Flystanny

Do you know what's the cutoff point for the first draw (May applicants)?

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

rajanvnv said:
All,

I have got EOI from NB PNP and they have asked me to submit a full application within 60 days of receiving this mail. This was for the initial EOI that I sent on May 12th. I believe the NB PNP was started in May and hence my EOI was accepted and they have asked me to submit the appln.
Congratulations rajanvnv :).

When you had sent your EOI form in May, did you receive any auto-reply such as "you have successfully submitted your EOI" or something like this? Did you submit it from India? And at what time?All the best for your remaining procedure.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015

rajanvnv said:
All,

I have got EOI from NB PNP and they have asked me to submit a full application within 60 days of receiving this mail. This was for the initial EOI that I sent on May 12th. I believe the NB PNP was started in May and hence my EOI was accepted and they have asked me to submit the appln.
Hi rajanvnv,

Congratulations!

Please can you tell us if you submitted your form this June as well?

Tnx

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

rajanvnv said:
All,

Congratulations rajanvnv, well i guess you are the first person among us to receive positive EOI. Request you to update your status in excel(last link in my signature).

Also do update us with procedures and each step you will follow for your application.

Are you going to provide them something extra as your profession is regulated.

temiseun

May 14, 2015
Hi Rajanvnv,

Congratulations on your nomination. Just to be clear, please did you attach any supporting documents with your EOI form or did you submit just the EOI alone?

I will appreciate your response.

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Congrats Rajanvnv,May this brings Happiness to your life
Please tell us all about the response you ever got from NB between submitting EOI and getting final answer.There E- mail responses after submitting it were made a lot of confusion in all of Us, Still we are not sure about our EOI acceptance. :eek:

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Maple Rain said:
Do you know what's the cutoff point for the first draw (May applicants)?
Maple Rain,

Not sure abt the cut-off. The volume of appln in the month of May was very low as the window was open until 15th and hence THE CUT-OFF SHOULD BE LOW and I expect some more members in the forum also to receive EOI.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shrinivas1980 said:
Congratulations rajanvnv :).

When you had sent your EOI form in May, did you receive any auto-reply such as "you have successfully submitted your EOI" or something like this? Did you submit it from India? And at what time?All the best for your remaining procedure.
Shrinivas1980,
No acknowledgment or no reply from them.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

fjd2011 said:
Hi rajanvnv,

Congratulations!

Please can you tell us if you submitted your form this June as well?

Tnx
I re-submitted again in June as there was a change in score from 76 to 78. I mailed NB PNP and got to know that if you have been successfully accepted once (if you hv not got quota full mail) then there is no necessity to apply in the next month again, unless you hv a change in score. Again, I do not see any harm in reapplying as well.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
temiseun said:
Hi Rajanvnv,

Congratulations on your nomination. Just to be clear, please did you attach any supporting documents with your EOI form or did you submit just the EOI alone?

I will appreciate your response.
I just submitted the EOI and no other additional docs.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sanjeev31aug said:
Congratulations rajanvnv, well i guess you are the first person among us to receive positive EOI. Request you to update your status in excel(last link in my signature).

Also do update us with procedures and each step you will follow for your application.

Are you going to provide them something extra as your profession is regulated.
sanjeev31aug,
will definitely keep everyone updated. They hv asked me to submit the application as mentioned in the application guide and I plan to apply as a normal applicant. I don't intend to do anything extra unless they ask me for.