+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
shrinivas1980 said:
'Not-getting an auto-reply' does not guarantee failure or success my friend. Some times we do not get any reply, even if it has been dispatched. My intention is not to discourage you. ATB!
My point exactly.

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
Thank you Flystanny for your response.

@ what time did you submit yours, i was about submitting mine yesterday afternoon when i read on their website submission for June closed.
However i intend to track the process and submit next month.

Cheers

jehi

May 11, 2015
flystanny said:
Im from Nigeria but no one can tell if their application was successful. Unless by success, you mean, not getting any auto reply either saying the quota has been filled? In that case, I did not get any reply whatsoever after submitting mine.
Hi, Am also a Nigerian. Well I was also unable to meet the time. But someone posted a link ( i think on page 11) of successfully received EOI and while checking it, flystanny I saw yours. Your point is 70 if am correct. I checked the link yesterday and it had only 23 applicants on it, but today , it has 27. Except am mistaken.

So, i think some of you guys might still have successfully submitted your EOI, despite no respnse by email from NB.

So keep those fingers crossed, while others prepare for next opening.

Goodluck. ;D

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the cap system of NBPNP, I assume NB will not give weightage to the points that we can fetch say 67-100. Perhaps it is based on 'first in first out' criterion. It is ridiculous, if it so. This means those who have 67 points & if they are early, they will be successful. On the other hand, if someone has 100 points, but he is late he is gone waste. Ridiculous!

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
jehi said:
Hi, Am also a Nigerian. Well I was also unable to meet the time. But someone posted a link ( i think on page 11) of successfully received EOI and while checking it, flystanny I saw yours. Your point is 70 if am correct. I checked the link yesterday and it had only 23 applicants on it, but today , it has 27. Except am mistaken.

So, i think some of you guys might still have successfully submitted your EOI, despite no respnse by email from NB.

So keep those fingers crossed, while others prepare for next opening.

Goodluck. ;D
Hi Jehi. The link you are referring to was updated by members in the forum who did not get a response (safely assuming our applications were successful). Either case, it is still not yet clear who is successful or not but we shall all keep our fingers crossed.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
shrinivas1980 said:
From the cap system of NBPNP, I assume NB will not give weightage to the points that we can fetch say 67-100. Perhaps it is based on 'first in first out' criterion. It is ridiculous, if it so. This means those who have 67 points & if they are early, they will be successful. On the other hand, if someone has 100 points, but he is late he is gone waste. Ridiculous!
I totally agree with you. It may be at a disadvantage to some people and at advantage to others. i.e if the highest in a particular month's cap is 71, the candidate who had 71 points will be at an advantage than in another month's cap where the least point is 71.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
Zinger19 said:
Thank you Flystanny for your response.

@ what time did you submit yours, i was about submitting mine yesterday afternoon when i read on their website submission for June closed.
However i intend to track the process and submit next month.

Cheers
I submitted mine at 12:00am ADT which was 4:00am (Nigerian time)

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
Hi Everybody,

Just a thought, if NB will follow their timelines provided from the website then does it mean that those successful applicants will get feedback from them on the 1st-15th July 2015 about the status of those June 1st 2015 accepted EOIs along with the invitation to apply? Given that NB won't send any correspondence to the applicants if their EOI form is successful or not.

The first step in applying to the NBPNP EELMS is to complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form and email it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca. The NBPNP will receive EOI forms from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The NBPNP staff will score and rank the forms and invite the most suitable candidates to apply to the EELMS from the first of the following submission month.

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
fjd2011 said:
The NBPNP staff will score and rank the forms and invite the most suitable candidates to apply to the EELMS from the first of the following submission month.[/i]
If they followed what they published we wouldn't have any issue at all , because everyone (or at least me ) was assuming it doesn't matter when you apply as long as you apply between 1st and 15th , then what will only matters is your score

but it seems they have limited ability to accept and sort EOI , even an undergraduate kid can use google sheets and forms to accept preliminary information of EOI and make the required sorting and then they could email them for supporting documents and forms

Anyway no complain , that is why they are opening their door for highly skilled , because they lack skills for optimization and efficiency driven by highly skilled immigrants

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshe said:
Hi, Does any one know about total quota of NB for FSW PNP 2015?
I believe its around 425

“Citizenship and Immigration Canada has given us the opportunity to welcome up to 425 families through our Express Entry Labour Market Stream this year,” said Landry. “The objective of the new stream is to make permanent residency to Canada faster and more responsive to economic and labour market needs.”

http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/news/news_release.2015.05.0433.html

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
genuinelyjenny said:
I believe its around 425

“Citizenship and Immigration Canada has given us the opportunity to welcome up to 425 families through our Express Entry Labour Market Stream this year,” said Landry. “The objective of the new stream is to make permanent residency to Canada faster and more responsive to economic and labour market needs.”

http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/news/news_release.2015.05.0433.html
Thanks a lot genuinelyjenny.

jwang2424

Mar 9, 2015
mani.star said:
I have a question to all who have submitted or tried to submit their application.... Is it true to get a certification or licence from a regulatory body for a regulated profession... Anyone got a licence??? Anyone applied without licence? Plz do reply

Hi, I have a same question with you. Have you got any reply for this question?