+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone tried to email NBPNP regarding the quota being reached too soon.... ???
Please share their response :) :) :)
Thanks....

General Information
(506) 453-3981
Reception : (506) 453-3981
Fax : (506) 444-6729
Email : dpetlinfo@gnb.ca

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jwang2424 said:
Hi, I have a same question with you. Have you got any reply for this question?
jwang2424 and mani.star,

It is true that the NB PNP express entry guide says that Regulated profession should mandatorily have a job and the officer should be convinced that you'll be able to get a license.

I have applied the EOI this time in NOC 2173 (which is a regulated profession). I do not have any license and I do not have any job offer and I am outside of Canada. I have sent across my EOI this time and I have not got back any response and am hoping that they accept it. I'll keep you updated of the status if i hear back from them.

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
jwang2424 said:
Hi, I have a same question with you. Have you got any reply for this question?
I applied under NOC 3112 Family Physician ,which is a regulated profession,I am outside Canada, do not have a job but already started Licensure process which I mentioned in EOI.
Hope they will consider it :)

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
docshe said:
I applied under NOC 3112 Family Physician ,which is a regulated profession,I am outside Canada, do not have a job but already started Licensure process which I mentioned in EOI.
Hope they will consider it :)
I mean not having job or offer in N.B.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
rajanvnv said:
jwang2424 and mani.star,

It is true that the NB PNP express entry guide says that Regulated profession should mandatorily have a job and the officer should be convinced that you'll be able to get a license.

I have applied the EOI this time in NOC 2173 (which is a regulated profession). I do not have any license and I do not have any job offer and I am outside of Canada. I have sent across my EOI this time and I have not got back any response and am hoping that they accept it. I'll keep you updated of the status if i hear back from them.
Please update once you receive a reply from NB because there are many applicants like you and I am confused too. Thank you

jasonsmart

Feb 24, 2014
genuinelyjenny said:
“Citizenship and Immigration Canada has given us the opportunity to welcome up to 425 families through our Express Entry Labour Market Stream this year,” said Landry. “The objective of the new stream is to make permanent residency to Canada faster and more responsive to economic and labour market needs.”

http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/news/news_release.2015.05.0433.html
Among all the applicants who are either interested in this program or have already submitted the EOI, I wonder how many of them is actually living in NB or have an employment in NB?

From what I understand, if the cap is indeed 425 this year, the immigration department of NB will definitely give the first priority to the applicants who actually have a job in NB or who currently live in NB. For the applicants who is outside NB and have no job offer from NB employer, NB immigration Department will likely give the least priority or even not consider them at all.

And this might be the reason that NB temporarily closed PNP EE program for now. Too many applicants applied, but few of them or even none of them are beyond their expectations. I believe they are going to modify their screening procedure, so that they can effectively pin point the ideal applicants among all the non-ideal applicants.

So, for the applicants who is not ideal, why bother?

That's my personal thought, I apologize as this sounds crucial to most applicants, I mean no harm at all. But still, I believe this is most likely the truth.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
genuinelyjenny said:
I believe its around 425

“Citizenship and Immigration Canada has given us the opportunity to welcome up to 425 families through our Express Entry Labour Market Stream this year,” said Landry. “The objective of the new stream is to make permanent residency to Canada faster and more responsive to economic and labour market needs.”

http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/news/news_release.2015.05.0433.html
jasonsmart said:
Among all the applicants who are either interested in this program or have already submitted the EOI, I wonder how many of them is actually living in NB or have an employment in NB?

From what I understand, if the cap is indeed 425 this year, the immigration department of NB will definitely give the first priority to the applicants who actually have a job in NB or who currently live in NB. For the applicants who is outside NB and have no job offer from NB employer, NB immigration Department will likely give the least priority or even not consider them at all.

And this might be the reason that NB temporarily closed PNP EE program for now. Too many applicants applied, but few of them or even none of them are beyond their expectations. I believe they are going to modify their screening procedure, so that they can effectively pin point the ideal applicants among all the non-ideal applicants.

So, for the applicants who is not ideal, why bother?

That's my personal thought, I apologize as this sounds crucial to most applicants, I mean no harm at all. But still, I believe this is most likely the truth.
Only 425?? :-[ The fact that they intended to accept expressions of interest forms from the first of each month until the 15th tells me that they did this to limit the flow of applications processed so as to maintain a certain level of performance (turnaround time) and to distribute the opportunity for people interested. It also wouldn't allow the overall cap to be filled as quickly as Saskatchewan's International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category, which was also an electronic submission. So out of 425 nominations they would have to limit the stream to a fraction over 70 nominations for each month. Now, 70 emails in 15 days for each of those 6 months only translates to a fraction over 4 'expression of interest' emails/per day for 6 months. On a worldwide scale the odds of a successful submission looks quite low, in comparison to Manitoba, which can issue 5000 nominations in 2015.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For lists of regulated occupation please see this link
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/bitp/pdf/occupationlist.pdf

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Can you guide us with Licensing process? How do we obtain one.
Every occupation have its own regulatory authority, as the site already provided by genuinely jenny
For physicians, regulatory authority in NB is College of Physicians and Surgeons NB.through physicianapply.ca, of Medical Council of Canada.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshe said:
Every occupation have its own regulatory authority, as the site already provided by genuinely jenny
For physicians, regulatory authority in NB is College of Physicians and Surgeons NB.through physicianapply.ca, of Medical Council of Canada.
How about Software Engineers, will they have to contact
"Engineering Technicians and Technologists
New Brunswick Society of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (www.nbscett.nb.ca)"

OR

"Engineers
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (www.apegnb.com)"

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
docshe said:
As I read below requirement from 'http://www.apegnb.com/en/home/register/default.aspx ' it is impossible for applicants living out of Canada to apply for granting this license. Am I right? How do you cover these requirements to get license?

Application Requirements

The Admissions Committee, Board of Examiners and Council require the following documents:
1.Completed Application with all required fees and dues (Fill out all sections marked with a blue number "2".)
2.Original transcript(s) of marks from the university(s) attended. This may be supplemented with a copy of the degree certificate.
3.Detailed Work History
4.Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Residency
5.References from a minimum of 3 P.Eng's/P.Geo's who are familiar with the applicant's work
6.Successful completion of the Canadian National Professional Practice Exam

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
hope 2015 said:
As I read below requirement from 'http://www.apegnb.com/en/home/register/default.aspx ' it is impossible for applicants living out of Canada to apply for granting this license. Am I right? How do you cover these requirements to get license?

Application Requirements

The Admissions Committee, Board of Examiners and Council require the following documents:
1.Completed Application with all required fees and dues (Fill out all sections marked with a blue number "2".)
2.Original transcript(s) of marks from the university(s) attended. This may be supplemented with a copy of the degree certificate.
3.Detailed Work History
5.References from a minimum of 3 P.Eng's/P.Geo's who are familiar with the applicant's work
sanjeev31aug said:
How about Software Engineers, will they have to contact
"Engineering Technicians and Technologists
New Brunswick Society of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (www.nbscett.nb.ca)"

OR

"Engineers
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (www.apegnb.com)"
hope 2015 said:

Application Requirements

3.Detailed Work History

These sites may help you
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/working/foreign_qualification_recognition.html

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/working/foreign_qualification_recognition/engineering_and_architectural-relatedoccupations.html

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got EOI for NBPNP

All,

I have got EOI from NB PNP and they have asked me to submit a full application within 60 days of receiving this mail. This was for the initial EOI that I sent on May 12th. I believe the NB PNP was started in May and hence my EOI was accepted and they have asked me to submit the appln.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
Re: Got EOI for NBPNP

rajanvnv said:
All,

I have got EOI from NB PNP and they have asked me to submit a full application within 60 days of receiving this mail. This was for the initial EOI that I sent on May 12th. I believe the NB PNP was started in May and hence my EOI was accepted and they have asked me to submit the appln.
Congratulations Rajanvnv. I have got questions for you;

1) Did they explicitly state that the invitation was in respect of the May 12th EOI?
2) Can you tell us what your score was and what/how you filled the question "why do you want to live in NB"?
3) Is your NOC in a regulated occupation and did you attach your ECA and IELTS scores together with your EOI?
4) What time on May 12th did you submit your application?

This will help us know what they are looking out for.
If this is true, then it means that they are true to their words to start inviting from the 1st day of the subsequent month. Good luck to everyone in the house.

Thanks