+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is now Open, If you wish to submit yours application under SINP, please hurry up and quota is only 1000.

Follow this:- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t302646.0.html;topicseen​

The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and who have the education, skilled work experience, language ability and other factors to help them to successfully establish and integrate into Saskatchewan's labour market and communities.

The SINP is now accepting applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.

See this link for more information:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry​

Login here to create your online application.:- https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

To Make your Entry:- https://goo.gl/3z14qq
To See Applicants list :- https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

Lets Network here and share our experience, queries, issues etc.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Please update once you receive a reply from NB because there are many applicants like you and I am confused too. Thank you
hope 2015 and all,

I sent NB PNP a mail regarding 2173 being a regulated profession in NB and if I would require a license or job offer. I did not get a response and so I called them today and spoke to one of the immigration officers and she told me that 2173- Software Enigineer is not regulated in NB and does not require license or job offer.

One hurdle cleared for all Folks who have applied under this NOC for NB PNP

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
hope 2015 and all,

I sent NB PNP a mail regarding 2173 being a regulated profession in NB and if I would require a license or job offer. I did not get a response and so I called them today and spoke to one of the immigration officers and she told me that 2173- Software Enigineer is not regulated in NB and does not require license or job offer.

Great News, +1 for this update. Thanks so much.

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
is it still open, ? Ive read it says.. EOI is no longer accepting??? tnx

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
rajanvnv said:
hope 2015 and all,

Congratulation and thank you for update. But I think my occupation 2133 is regulated one :(

mani.star

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June 2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
23 June 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
docshe said:
mine 3112 too :( :( :(
Bt for me the question is how to get certification for regulated profession

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonlot2012 said:
is it still open, ? Ive read it says.. EOI is no longer accepting??? tnx
tonlot2012,

It opens on 1st of every month and supposed to be open until 15th but the quota gets filled within few minutes of openeing.

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
mani.star said:
Bt for me the question is how to get certification for regulated profession
what is your NOC?
For doctors, this site might help
http://mcc.ca/about/mcc-and-route-to-licensure/licensure-process-for-imgs/

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
tonlot2012,

It opens on 1st of every month and supposed to be open until 15th but the quota gets filled within few minutes of openeing.
Dear rajanvnv, what could be the monthly quota e.g. 200, 300, 500 or something else of NB PNP? Will they give nominations to all those who are in a monthly cap? Thanks in advance.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Is the Quota filled for Saskatchewan?
No jyothi, sask is still accepting the applications. All the best!

RP24

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
shrinivas1980 said:
Dear rajanvnv, what could be the monthly quota e.g. 200, 300, 500 or something else of NB PNP? Will they give nominations to all those who are in a monthly cap? Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I was also looking forward to applying for Brunswick when the message flashed that they are not accepting any more EOIs this month.

My question is can you apply for more than one PNP at the same time. Actually my spouse has a close friend in Manitoba so he wants me to apply in that province whereas i was keen on applying for New Brunswick.
Can you apply in both? Is there a rule announced by CIC that prohibits you to apply in more than one province.

Thanks in anticipation.

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Guys! Job match service is activated :D I got one result on my Dash board already.
good luck to all ;D