Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
So what i infer is that , Jan 2017 application are processed in July 2017 . It means CNO review process is 6 months long. Am I correct ?

One had submitted job description on December and another one January
One had submitted job description on December and another one January

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,
I have another story of IEN who is graduated from Philippines and worked in Saudi.Her ETP for RN is 50% ( non- compareble) and has 7 years experiences. She is eligible for Nclex. This is another story which help to motivate to those IEN who are graduated and worked out side America and UK.
How did all of these people become eligible for NCLEX-RN? Through an assessment of their job descriptions by CNO?

kali86

Dec 19, 2012
How did all of these people become eligible for NCLEX-RN? Through an assessment of their job descriptions by CNO?
NNAS's report + CNO do an assessment of the job descriptions for academic evaluation.It is really good, is not it?

cf2017

Apr 16, 2017
questions guys:

CNO already received my advisory report for RPN and RN. They have sent an email to take the jurisprudence exam. If I'll pass the exam, will they tell me to submit the job description and continue with the process such as IENCAP?
What should I expect after jurisprudence exam. thanks a lot.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
questions guys:

CNO already received my advisory report for RPN and RN. They have sent an email to take the jurisprudence exam. If I'll pass the exam, will they tell me to submit the job description and continue with the process such as IENCAP?
What should I expect after jurisprudence exam. thanks a lot.
All applicants receive an email telling them about the jurisprudence exam. It is a requirement of registration. It wasn't required in the past before submitting your job descriptions or taking IENCAP though. I hope it isn't now either, because that would mean they could grab another $40 from you before you know if you are even close to getting a license. It is one of the requirements to get a license so you'll have to do it at some point though.

Depending on where you have worked and what your work experience has been, you might not have to do the IENCAP. I am US educated and work in the US and I had to do IENCAP, but looks like that has changed now. Wow, I spent a lot of money that others aren't having to spend. Good though, because it was ridiculous that I had to do IENCAP.

Reactions: Legentellison

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Has anybody applied for dual assessment with NCAS here? I mean RN/LPN ...If so can you share the results?
I am afraid they bias toward LPN rather than RN. Any idea or information?
You are right, they tend to make most people "somewhat comparable" to LPN. They pay LPNs less and so it's a way for Canada to get a ready supply of people with the skills of RN who are 'willing' to work as LPN. The NNAS Assessment is just a very expensive word search, where they look for words that match the list of words that match Canadian nursing competencies.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
I am continuing to seek information on the NNAS Satisfaction Survey. So please if anyone has received the survey from NNAS asking if they were satisfied with the service, please let me know. So far there has only been one person who did receive it, and she received it after she submitted her documents (not at the end of the whole process). Please indicate whether you did or did not receive it, at what point you received it, and where you are in the process. NNAS says 92.5% are satisfied and I don't believe them one bit.

MsTJ

May 2, 2017
I am continuing to seek information on the NNAS Satisfaction Survey. So please if anyone has received the survey from NNAS asking if they were satisfied with the service, please let me know. So far there has only been one person who did receive it, and she received it after she submitted her documents (not at the end of the whole process). Please indicate whether you did or did not receive it, at what point you received it, and where you are in the process. NNAS says 92.5% are satisfied and I don't believe them one bit.
92.5%,wonder who did that survey and how sincere they were.

Reactions: RN_0001

MsTJ

May 2, 2017
92.5%,wonder who did that survey and how sincere they were.

helia

Jun 28, 2017
Who is sending the emails and conducting the survey? NNAS? Or Nursing boards?